MOIL Limited has professed a latest job advertisement as MOIL Recruitment for filling up various Director Posts in Production & Planning Department. MOIL Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up these stated posts. So, candidates who confirm to the job requirements may apply for MOIL Recruitment 2017 on or before the end date.
This Page Includes
Aspirants will be required to undergo through requisite selection process if called for selection against the declared post. Before applying, aspirants must read below given details very carefully. Candidates may attain remaining info regarding MOIL Vacancies through this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||MOIL Limited|
|Last date of receipt of Application||08-05-2017|
Aspirants wish to apply for Director (Production & Planning) post must hold Engineering graduate in mining from a recognized university / institute with good academic record. Applicants holding MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
Required Experience for MOIL Jobs:
The applicant should possess adequate technical / operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in major mining / production / manufacturing units.
The maximum age limit for all of the given posts is 45 years and for reserved candidates will get age relaxation for as per government rules.
Download PDF: MOIL Recruitment Official Notice
Applying contestants, who will be well considered for the Director post will receive the consolidated salary of Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/-.
Mode of Selection for MOIL Job:
Aspirants will be appointed to the aforementioned posts on the basis of their performance level in written test or Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of concerned authority.
You May Read This:
How to Apply for MOIL Limited Recruitment?
- In order to apply against this latest government job opening, aspirants are required to log on to the official website of Government of India Public Enterprises Selection Board that is www.pesb.gov.in.
- Thereafter you need to make selection of “Vacancies” tab visible on the right corner of the home page.
- Now choose “Director (P&P)” link against MOIL LIMITED from the list of current openings that has appeared on next page.
- Read the complete details regarding the desired notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now applicants can fill online application Form through the website of PESB, thereafter forward it online only or fill up the application form online, take a printout and send it offline or download the blank Application Form, fill it up manually and submit offline.
- Save prescribed format of application form and fill it accurately and affix one recent colored passport size photograph on the right top corner of application form.
- Affix a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate and other testimonials.
- Application form complete in all respects should be forwarded to below tuned address in a sealed envelope.
- Envelope must be super subscribed with “Application of the Post applied for……….”
- Application form must be duly signed by the applying candidates; unsigned application will be summarily rejected.
Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Check Now: Jobs in Delhi
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 08-05-2017
Aspirants may visit the official notification link for getting more detail regarding MOIL Recruitment 2017. You may bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|