Apply now for MOMA Scholarship!! Students who belong to minority communities and are not able to continue their studies because of financial problem, they can take help from MOMA Pre/Post Matric/MCM) Scholarship Scheme.
Well, to apply for MOMA Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme/ MOMA Post Matric Scholarship Scheme/ MOMA MCM Scholarship Scheme, candidates have to fill the application form before the last date. Scroll down the entire page to know more about MOMA Scholarship.
MOMA Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2018:
Govt. of India has started MOMA Pre/Post Matric Scholarship with the aim to provide financial support to the poor students belonging to minority communities. Those students, who have applied for MOMA Scholarship in previous year, may also submit their Moma Scholarship Renewal Online Application before the end date.
Here on this page we have provided complete details regarding MOMA Scholarship 2018-19. This page is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Facts about MOMA Scholarship Scheme:
The Merit cum Means Scholarship is offered by the Govt. of India to all those students, who got highest marks but did not afford higher studies just because of financial problems. Due to MOMA Scholarship Scheme, candidates can easily continue their studies and it is distributed to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses. And, all over the country, around 60000+ or more scholarships will be given to students of minority communities.
Get Complete Details About: How to Apply Scholarship
Types of MOMA Scholarship:
Students are required to know that MOMA Scholarship 2018 is of three types which are divided according to different schemes:
- Moma Scholarship Pre Matric
- Moma Scholarship Post Matric
- Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
Details Of Moma Scholarship:
For MOMA Scholarship Pre Matric:
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Conditions|
Aim of this scheme is to encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
|Eligibility Conditions||Fellowship will be awarded to the students who have secured maximum 50% marks in the previous final examination.|
Annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
|Duration||The scholarships shall be provided for the entire course. Maintenance allowance will be given as fixed lump sum amount in an academic year (as per para-9 below) for 2017-18 to 2019-20.|
|Renewal Of Scholarship|
The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year’s examination
Check Here: MOMA Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines
For MOMA Scholarship Post Matric:
Objective: It is provided to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to offer them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
Eligibility: Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
Duration: The scholarships shall be provided for the entire course of the academic year. Maintenance allowance will be given as fixed lump sum amount in an academic year (as per para-9 below) for 2017-18 to 2019-20.
Renewal Of Scholarship: The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year’s examination (provided the students pursues the same course and same Institute/School).
Check Here: MOMA Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines
For Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme:
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Conditions|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.|
|No Of Fellowship||60,000|
|Eligibility||Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh|
|Duration||Scholarship will be provided for the entire academic year/course. Similarly, the maintenance allowance will be given as fixed lump sum amount for an academic year (Rs. 10,000/- for Hosteller and Rs. 5,000/- for Day Scholar).|
Features of the Scholarships:
- Under this Scholarship Scheme, Programme near about 30% of scholarships is allocated for girl students.
- From Each Family, only 2 Student Candidates can take advantages of this award.
- These scholarships are especially for those States, where the population of minorities is high.
- Students must have secured not less than 50% marks in previous final exam.
- Not more than 2 children of same family are entitled to fellowship.
- This scheme is approved by the state government or the UT administration.
- Every year about 20,000 minority communities students are awarded under this scholarships Scheme throughout the country.
Get PDF: Moma Scholarship 2018
|Scholarship Name||Details In PDF|
|Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Get Here|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Get Here|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric||Get Here|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric||Get Here|
|National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship||Get Here|
Amount Paid under MOMA Scholarship:
For Moma Scholarship Pre Matric:
|Items||Hostellers *||Day Scholars|
|Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs.500/- per annum||–|
|Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs.350/- per month||–|
|Maintenance allowance For||Class I to V||–||Rs. 100/- per month|
|Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- per month||Rs. 100/- per month|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
For Moma Scholarship Post Matric:
For Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme:
|Maintenance allowance||Rs. 10000/- Per Annum||Rs. 5000/- Per Annum|
|Course fee||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum|
MOMA Scholarship Required Documents:
Candidates can check the documents required to be uploaded for MOMA Scholarship and MOMA Scholarship Renewal which are as given below:
- Institute Verification Form For Moma Scholarship
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate issued by an authorized Officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate of Last Exam Passed as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Scholarships in India – Complete Details
Procedure to Apply MOMA Scholarship:
Those candidates who fulfill all have required eligibility criteria can apply against MOMA Scholarship Notification on or earlier MOMA Scholarship Last Date, by following below provided steps.
- First of all, you need to go through official website that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- After that go to the “Ministry of Minority Affairs” section which is positioned under the “central schemes” section.
- Press suitable link. Now, read complete details carefully and hit on “Apply” link for “Student Login-(Fresh / Renewal)”.
- Must fill MOMA scholarship Application Form in proper manner with all necessary information and without any mistake.
- In the final step, you have to submit MOMA Scholarship Form on or before the MOMA Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date.
- At last, get printout of filled MOMA Scholarship Form 2018, MOMA Scholarship Sanctioned List 2018-19 and keep it safe for future need.
MOMA Scholarship 2018 Important Dates:
|Events||Dates for Fresh Application||Dates for Renewal|
|Last date to apply online for MOMA Scholarship||30-09-2018||30-09-2018|
|Scrutiny of Application by Institute||November 2018||November 2018|
|Scrutiny of Application by State/UT||November 2018||December 2018|
|Final List of students selected||Nov-Dec 2018||December 2018|
Visit the Official Link to know more about MOMA Scholarship 2018-19. Stay connected with this page for getting more updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How to Get Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship for Engineering Students|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|