Ministry of Minority Affairs invites application form for Moma Scholarship through official website. To help those students who want to do higher studies but due to financial condition they cannot afford it. For this Moma Scholarship Scheme is started to help them. This scholarship is of three types which are given below. Post Matric MOMA Scholarship 2017 offers financial support to the candidates who can’t afford the higher studies at well reputed school, college or in university. Through the State Govt./UT Administration the momascholarship.gov.in Scheme is executed. Those candidates, who are unable to pay their institute fees due to financial problem, then can take benefit of this scheme by filling Moma Scholarship Application Form through Moma Scholarship Portal using online mode till the last date given below.
Overview Of The Page:
Those candidates who are pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate level technical and professional courses from any of the recognized institution/ University and not capable to pay their fees are informed that Ministry of Minority Affairs releases the Scholarship Application Form for such candidates to continue their studies. All over the country every year around 20000 or more scholarships will be given to students of minority communities.
All the candidates are required to check eligibility criteria details to apply for this Moma Scholarship. This Minority Scholarship 2017 Scheme is release for those candidates who belong to minority such as Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains). The students can also take advantage of more information related to Moma Scholarship 2017-2018 which are well indicated below.
Do you know about Moma Scholarship Scheme?
This Scheme is offered by the Govt. of India offers to all those students who got highest marks but did not afford higher studies just because of financial problems. Govt. of India has started this scheme with the main aim to provide financial support to the poor students belonging to minority communities. Due to this candidates can easily continue their studies and it is distributed to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
Types of Moma Scholarship:
Students are required to know that Moma Scholarship is of three types which are divided according to different schemes:
- Moma Scholarship Pre Matric
- Moma Scholarship Post Matric
- Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
Get Complete Details About: How to Apply Scholarship
- Candidates who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the earlier final exam they are only eligible to take benefit of this scheme
- Scholarships will not be given to more than 2 students in a family.
- You should know that 30% scholarship will be reserved for girls of each minority community
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not reward any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- Candidates attaining benefits under this scholarship scheme shall not be permitted to avail of benefits under any other scholarship scheme for the same purpose.
- This Award will be provided for complete Courses.
- This Moma Scholarship will be given to pursue degree and/or post graduate level technical and professional courses from esteemed University/institution.
- Those candidates who are willing to get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive exam will be eligible for the scholarship.
- All the candidates must know that the annual income of parent or guardian of recipient should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh from all sources.
- If the target for allocation of scholarship to a particular minority community in a state/UT is not fulfilled, it will be distributed among the same minority community of other States/UTs strictly in accordance with.
Read Also: How to Get Scholarship
Features of the Scholarships:
- Under this Scholarship Scheme, Programme near about 30% of scholarships is allocated for girl students.
- From Each Family, only 2 Student Candidates can take advantages of this award.
- These scholarships are especially for those States, where the population of minorities is high.
- Students must have secured not less than 50% marks in previous final exam.
- Not more than 2 children of same family are entitled to fellowship.
- This scheme is approved by the state government or the UT administration.
- Every year about 20,000 minority communities students are awarded under this scholarships Scheme throughout the country.
Moma Scholarship Required Documents:
Candidates can check the documents required to be uploaded for MOMA Scholarship which are as given below:
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate issued by an authorized Officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate of Last Exam Passed as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Check Out Here: Scholarship Benefits
Reward of MOMA Scholarship:
- Under scheme of MOMA Scholarship, most of the students will be financially supported.
- Student who studying in NITs and IIT situated in the different states in a country, the course fees can be paid for the minority.
- Maintenance allowance has been paid directly for the students.
- College fees for the students are directly paid to the institution.
Amount Paid under MOMA Scholarship:
|Maintenance allowance||Rs. 10000/year||Rs.5000/year|
|Course fee||Rs. 20,000/year||Rs.20,000/year|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to Apply MOMA Scholarship 2017 – 2018:
Those candidates who fulfill all have required eligibility criteria can apply against MOMA Scholarship Notification, by following below provided steps.
- First of all you need to go through official website that is www.momascholarship.gov.in
- From home page, you have to choose suitable link as per this notification for applying.
- Now read complete details carefully and fill MOMA scholarship Application Form in proper manner with all necessary information and without any mistake.
- In the final step you have to submit MOMA scholarship Online Application Form on or before the closing date of this notification.
- You have to send the hard copy of online application form.
Scholarships in India – Complete Details
List of Documents to be submitted along with the Hard Copy (Fresh):
- Self Attested certificates of educational qualification as filled up in para 11. (Certificate not required to be enclosed for renewal application)
- An Income Certificate issued by an authorized Officer in the States/UT be submitted
- Course fee receipt
- Self declaration of community by the student.
MOMA 2017-18 Important Dates:
|Event||Dates for Fresh Application||Dates for Renewal|
|Submission of Online Application||September 2017||November 2017|
|Scrutiny of Application by Institute||November 2017||November 2017|
|Scrutiny of Application by State/UT||November 2017||December 2017|
|Final List of students selected||Nov-Dec 2, 2017||December 2017|
Check Here: FAQs for Students
Important Note regarding Moma Scholarship Status:
Job hunters may get complete details related to Moma Scholarship 2017–2018, you can check Official Link.
After reading this notification, candidates, if you have any problem, please feel free to ask in comment Box, we will resolve your query in least time. You can also subscribe with us just entered your email address in our subscription box which is available on the top of our website page or you may also log on to Face book and Google+ page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|