Want to get Scholarships to continue their further study? If yes, then get updated information about MOMA Scholarship from here. Ministry of Minority Affairs is going to provide Pre/Post Matric Schemes to those meritorious students who belong to minority communities.
Candidates, who’re suffering from financial crisis and also from minority communities, must apply for MOMA Pre/Post Matric Scheme and submit MOMA Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form before the end date. Check this pages thoroughly, in order to get detailed information such as MOMA Scholarship Status, how to access MOMA Scholarship Portal etc.
Overview Of The Page:
Candidates, who’d applied in previous year, may also submit their Moma Scholarship Renewal Online Application before the end date. Through the State Govt./UT Administration the momascholarship.gov.in Scheme is executed. All over the country every year around 60000+ or more scholarships will be given to students of minority communities. Students can also take advantage of more information related to Moma Scholarship 2018 which are well indicated below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Do you know about MOMA Scholarship Scheme?
The Merit cum Means Scholarship is offered by the Govt. of India to all those students, who got highest marks but did not afford higher studies just because of financial problems. Govt. of India has started MOMA Pre/Post Matric Scholarship with the main aim to provide financial support to the poor students belonging to minority communities.
Due to this, candidates can easily continue their studies and it is distributed to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses. And, all over the country, around 60000+ or more scholarships will be given to students of minority communities.
Get Complete Details About: How to Apply Scholarship
Types of MOMA Scholarship:
Students are required to know that MOMA Scholarship 2018 is of three types which are divided according to different schemes:
- Moma Scholarship Pre Matric
- Moma Scholarship Post Matric
- Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
Details Of Moma Scholarship:
For MOMA Scholarship Pre Matric
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Conditions|
|Objective||Aim of this scheme is to encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.|
|Eligibility Conditions||Fellowship will be awarded to the students who have secured maximum 50% marks in the previous final examination.|
Annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
|Duration||Fellowship will be provided for the entire course and maintenance allowance will be given for 10 months only in an academic year.|
Read Also: How to Get Scholarship
For MOMA Scholarship Post Matric:
- Objective: It is provided to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to offer them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
- Eligibility: It awarded to the students who have secured maximum 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- Duration: It will be provided for the entire course; however, maintenance allowance will be given for a period not exceeding 10 months only in an academic year.
For Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme:
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Conditions|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.|
|No Of Fellowship||60,000|
|Eligibility||Students should be 10+2 passed or having graduation degree in concerned stream or passed in any competitive examination are eligible to apply.|
Check Out Here: Scholarship Benefits
Features of the Scholarships:
- Under this Scholarship Scheme, Programme near about 30% of scholarships is allocated for girl students.
- From Each Family, only 2 Student Candidates can take advantages of this award.
- These scholarships are especially for those States, where the population of minorities is high.
- Students must have secured not less than 50% marks in previous final exam.
- Not more than 2 children of same family are entitled to fellowship.
- This scheme is approved by the state government or the UT administration.
- Every year about 20,000 minority communities students are awarded under this scholarships Scheme throughout the country.
Get PDF: Moma Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Details In PDF|
|Moma Scholarship Pre Matric||From Here|
|Moma Scholarship Post Matric||From Here|
|Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme||From Here|
Amount Paid under MOMA Scholarship:
For Moma Scholarship Pre Matric:
|Items||Hostellers *||Day Scholars|
|Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs.500/- per annum||–|
|Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs.350/- per month||–|
|Maintenance allowance For||Class I to V||–||Rs. 100/- per month|
|Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- per month||Rs. 100/- per month|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
For Moma Scholarship Post Matric:
For Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme:
|Maintenance allowance||Rs. 10000/- Per Annum||Rs. 5000/- Per Annum|
|Course fee||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum|
MOMA Scholarship Required Documents:
Candidates can check the documents required to be uploaded for MOMA Scholarship and MOMA Scholarship Renewal which are as given below:
- Institute Verification Form For Moma Scholarship
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate issued by an authorized Officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate of Last Exam Passed as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Scholarships in India – Complete Details
Procedure to Apply MOMA Scholarship:
Those candidates who fulfill all have required eligibility criteria can apply against MOMA Scholarship Notification on or earlier MOMA Scholarship Last Date, by following below provided steps.
- First of all, you need to go through official website that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- From home page, you have to choose suitable link from “Central Schemes” section.
- Now, read complete details carefully and hit on “Apply” link for “Student Login-(Fresh / Renewal)”.
- Must fill MOMA scholarship Application Form in proper manner with all necessary information and without any mistake.
- In the final step, you have to submit MOMA Scholarship Form on or before the MOMA Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date.
- At last, get printout of filled MOMA Scholarship Form 2018, MOMA Scholarship Sanctioned List 2018-19 and keep it safe for future need.
MOMA Scholarship 2018 Important Dates:
|Event||Dates for Fresh Application||Dates for Renewal|
|Submission of MOMA Scholarship Online Application Form||September 2018||November 2018|
|Scrutiny of MOMA Scholarship|
Renewal Online Application by Institute
|November 2018||November 2018|
|Scrutiny of Application by State/UT||November 2018||December 2018|
|MOMA Scholarship Sanctioned List 2018|
|Final List of students selected||Nov-Dec 2, 2018||December 2018|
Candidates may get complete details related to MOMA Scholarship 2018-19 through this Official Link. After reading this notification, candidates, if you have any problem, please feel free to ask in comment Box, we will resolve your query in least time.
You can also subscribe with us just entered your email address in our subscription box which is available on the top of our website page and get updated information such as MOMA Scholarship 2018 Last Date and MOMA Scholarship Status 2018-19 directly into your mailbox. You may also log on to Face book and Google+ page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship for Engineering Students|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|