Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment
A latest employment notification regarding Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2016 has been circulated. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Senior Deputy Traffic Manager in their organization. Interested and talented job seekers can apply against current Job openings by submitting the application form on or before end date. To collect all the upcoming details about Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2017, you must visit our page regularly.
For more information, job seekers need to go through the below part of this page which is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates willing to apply for concerned posts can check the last date to submit application and eligibility condition from below.
Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization Name||Mormugao Port Trust|
|Last date to apply||14th September, 2016|
Name of the post:
Senior Deputy Traffic Manager
- Candidates must have completed degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have minimum years experience of working experience in Shipping/ Cargo Operations/ Railway Transportation in executive cadre in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. undertaking.
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidate’s age should not be more than 42 years. Age relaxation will be applicable only to serving employees of Mormugao Port Trust as per Mormugao Port Trust Employees’ (RSP) Regulations, 2010.
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 32900-58000/ – will be the pay of scale paid to contenders hired for Senior Deputy Traffic Manager post.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their merit in academic qualifications will be called for interview/ written test. Candidate’s performance in interview/ written test will determine their selection for traffic manager post.
Check Below Links to Grasp Test / Interview Round
How to Apply for Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment?
- Candidates can download the format of application from the official website of organization that is www.mptgoa.com
- Press the link ‘For Recruitment To The Post Of Senior Deputy. Traffic Manager ‘ from the news section.
- Now related PDF file is opened, read it carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post you want to apply.
- After that, download the format of application form and fill it with the required details. Also Affix you passport size photograph on the top right corner of the application
- Attach attested copies of all relevant Certificates with it and Keep the application form in an envelope super scribed with the name of the post for
- Send it to the below stated address on or earlier than the last date.
To The Secretary,
Mormugao Port Trust, Headland, Sada, Goa – 403804
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Goa
Last date for receipt of application: 14th September, 2016
For more information, candidates you may go through official notification mentioned below.
Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|