MP DMAT Application Form
Registration for MP DMAT 2019 July Exam will be started from 05-05-2019. Those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can submit MP DMAT Application Form till the last date that is June 2019. More details about MP DMAT Notification such as Registration Date, How To Apply, MP DMAT Exam etc are given below.
Overview of MP DMAT Application Form 2019:
- Name of Conducting Body: Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges
- Admission For: Medical and Dental Courses
- MP DMAT Registration Date: 05-05-2019
- MP DMAT Application Form Last Date: June 2019
- MP DMAT Exam Dates: 08-07-2019
- MP DMAT Result Date: 30-07-2019
MP DMAT Application Form
Q- What is MP DMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- Aspirants must have passed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Physics from CBSE or BSEMP with having 50% minimum marks in total.
- It is compulsion for the candidates to pass all above subjects and also in English.
- Candidates who have succeed an equivalent or intermediate exam with above listed subjects’ form any other recognized and reputed university or institute can also apply.
- Contenders having any further equivalent qualification applicable/recognized by Dental Council of India/Govt. of India/ Medical Council of India are also applicable to fill Madhya Pradesh DMAT Application Form.
Get Details Of: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is MP DMAT Application Form Fee?
- Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 750/- for each course and Rs. 1500/- for MBBS and BDS both courses.
- Application fee can be paid through cash or in the form of Demand Draft (DD).
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 1500/- (for BDS and MBBS programme) and 750/- Rs. for other programmes in the form of DD.
- The demand Draft (DD) is to be drawn in favour of APDMC, which is payable at Bhopal.
Q- What is MP DMAT Admission Process?
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of marks obtained in the MPDMAT-2019 and merit list will be prepared depending upon number of (APDMC Quota) sanctioned seats.
- The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates through open counselling on the basis of personal appearances.
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Q- What is New in MP DMAT Exam Pattern 2019?
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode that is through pen and paper mode.
- Examination language is English and Hindi.
- There will be total 200 questions and they are all of 1 mark each.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking for MP DMAT 2019.
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Q- How to Download MP DMAT Admission Form?
- Candidates can obtain Application Forms from all the participating Colleges and APDMC Office.
- Candidates can also download the MP DMAT Application Form from official site
- Aspirants can fill the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- Now fill the MP DMAT Application Form with complete information in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Keep the MP DMAT Application Form in an envelope and submit it to the through proper channel on or before the last date.
- Always mention your Application Form Number as printed on top left hand corner of the Form.
MP DMAT Syllabus 2019:
Syllabus comprises of 4 sections which are physics, chemistry, zoology and botany. 11th and 12th class syllabus of NCERT & CBSE board books can be used by the candidates for the preparation.
MP DMAT 2019 Admit Card:
- You can download MP DMAT Admit Card through the official website.
- For any error found in the hall ticket you can contact to officials.
- The document is to be brought by the candidates at the time of examination as an identity proof.
- Candidates found without the admit card will not be able to seated in the examination hall.
Get Here List Of: Scholarship in India
MP DMAT Application Form 2019:
Candidates who ensure all the eligibility norms can submit the MP DMAT Application Form. Aspirants who want to get admission in BPT, BOT, B.Sc Nursing and other Allied Paramedical Courses have to participate in MP DMAT Exam which is going to be held on 08-07-2019.
If you are among those students then you must not miss this opportunity and should fill the MP DMAT Application Form 2019 on or before the last date. Candidates can subscribe our free email services to get latest updates about MP Medical and Dental Admission Test Application Form 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|