MP DMAT Application Form
Planning to Appear In MP DMAT Entrance Exam? Then Check Status Of MP DMAT Application Form From Here & Also Get Notification To Read Complete Information Regarding It… Students, who want to take admission in BPT, BOT, B.Sc Nursing and other Allied Paramedical Courses, are required to participate in MP DMAT Exam which will be held in the month of May 2017. So candidates fulfill all eligibility criteria may submit their MP DMAT Application Form through offline mode before the last date and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding MP DMAT 2017 Application Form.
Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh organizes MP DMAT Entrance Exam for those candidates who want to get admission to MBBS, BPT, BOT, B.Sc Nursing and other Allied Paramedical Courses. Students may submit their applications before the end date and for more information about MP DMAT Application Form Details, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
MP DMAT Application Form
|Organization Name||Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Name||MP DMAT UG Exam|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
MP DMAT Courses Offered:
- B.SC. NURSING
- Other Allied Paramedical Courses
Check Also:- Best Career Opportunities
MPDMAT Eligibility Criteria:
|Courses Name||MP DMAT Eligibility|
Read Now: Do you need Money for College Fee?
MP DMAT Application Fee:
- Candidates need to pay application fee through Demand Draft in favour of APDMC, Bhopal. Application Forms will also be available from DMAT Office and participating Colleges by post for an additional amount of Rs. 200/- as postal charges.
- Candidates applying for BPT/BOT/B.SC Nursing And Other Para Medical Courses are not required to submit examination fee along with the application. Candidates who have downloaded Application Form for these courses from website are required to send Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- only with Application Form.
MP DMAT Admission Details:
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of marks obtained in the MPDMAT-2017 and merit list will be prepared depending upon number of (APDMC Quota) sanctioned seats.
- The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates through open counselling on the basis of personal appearances.
Check Now: Scholarship in India for Students
Documents Required For Admission:
|Sr. No.||Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission at respective college|
|1||Original marksheet of qualifying examination.|
|2||Migration certificate (except MP Board Bhopal) from the University & Board.|
|3||Letter of allotment issued by the Admission Committee/ MPDMAT–2017 Counselling Committee.|
|4||Six (6) recent passport size photographs.|
|5||Statement of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination.|
|6||Passing certificate of 10+2 or equivalent examination.|
|7||Statement of marks / Rank Card obtained in DMAT-2017.|
|8||Transfer Certificate/School leaving Certificate from last institution attended.|
|9||Passing Certificate of High School or equivalent examination (proof of age).|
|10||10 GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).|
|11||Medical Fitness certificate.|
|13||Remaining tuition fee, caution money and other college fees.|
|14||Bond/Bank guarantee if required by concerned college|
You May Read This: How to Get a Free College Education
Documents to be produced at time of counseling:
- Demand Draft of relevant fees
- Nursing and other Courses in favour of APDMC
- payable at Bhopal as (Tuition fee).
- Rank Card of DMAT – 2017.
- Photocopy of filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification.
- Counselling fee of Rs 1500/- in cash.
- GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).
- Marks Sheet original
MP DMAT Exam Centres:
Read Here- Medical Entrance Exams Preparation
Process to apply for MP DMAT Notification:
- Candidates can obtain Application Forms from all the participating Colleges and APDMC Office.
- Candidates can also download the application form from official site of organization that is apdmcmp.com
- Now fill the application form with complete information in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Keep the application form in an envelope and submit it to the through proper channel on or before the last date.
- Always mention your Application Form Number as printed on top left hand corner of the Form.
Check These Quick Links:
MP DMAT Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: First Week Of May 2017
- Date of Online Examination: Third Week Of May 2017
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about MP DMAT Application Form 2017 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates about MP DMAT UG Entrance Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Institute for Medical Preparation|
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Medical Colleges in India|