MP DMAT Application Form
Aspirants are suggested to check the MP DMAT Notification and read the complete details regarding it. Candidates who ensure all the eligibility norms can fill the MP DMAT Application Form. You may apply online or offline procedure and submit the application before the last date. Aspirants who have the desire to get admission in BPT, BOT, B.Sc Nursing and other Allied Paramedical Courses have to participate in MP DMAT Exam which is going to be held in June 2018. You can stay tuned with this portal and acquire all the information regarding MP DMAT Application Form 2018.
Large numbers of students have the desire to get admission in Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges, Madhya Pradesh for completing their dental and medical degree. If you are among those students then you must not miss this opportunity and should fill the MP DMAT Application Form 2018. More related information like exam pattern, results and counselling can be grabbed from the below stated page well planned and organized by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
MP DMAT Application Form
MP DMAT Courses Offered:
- B.SC. NURSING
- Other Allied Paramedical Courses
Check Also: – Best Career Opportunities
MPDMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Physics from CBSE or BSEMP with having 50% minimum marks in total.
- It is compulsion for the candidates to pass all above subjects and also in English.
- Candidates who have succeed an equivalent or intermediate exam with above listed subjects’ form any other recognized and reputed university or institute can also apply.
- Contenders having any further equivalent qualification applicable/recognized by Dental Council of India/Govt. of India/ Medical Council of India are also applicable to apply.
Read Now: Do you need Money for College Fee?
MP DMAT Application Fee:
- Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 750/- for each course and Rs. 1500/- for MBBS and BDS both courses.
- Application fee can be paid through cash or in the form of Demand Draft (DD).
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 1500/- (for BDS and MBBS programme) and 750/- Rs. for other programmes in the form of DD.
- The demand Draft (DD) is to be drawn in favour of APDMC, which is payable at Bhopal.
MP DMAT Admission Details:
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of marks obtained in the MPDMAT-2018 and merit list will be prepared depending upon number of (APDMC Quota) sanctioned seats.
- The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates through open counselling on the basis of personal appearances.
Check Now: Scholarship in India for Students
Documents Required For Admission:
|Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission at respective college|
|1||Original marksheet of qualifying examination.|
|2||Migration certificate (except MP Board Bhopal) from the University & Board.|
|3||Letter of allotment issued by the Admission Committee/ MPDMAT–2017 Counselling Committee.|
|4||Six (6) recent passport size photographs.|
|5||Statement of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination.|
|6||Passing certificate of 10+2 or equivalent examination.|
|7||Statement of marks / Rank Card obtained in DMAT-2017.|
|8||Transfer Certificate/School leaving Certificate from last institution attended.|
|9||Passing Certificate of High School or equivalent examination (proof of age).|
|10||10 GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).|
|11||Medical Fitness certificate.|
|13||Remaining tuition fee, caution money and other college fees.|
Bond/Bank guarantee if required by concerned college
You May Read This: How to Get a Free College Education
MP DMAT Exam Centres:
Read Here- Medical Entrance Exams Preparation
Process to apply for MP DMAT Notification:
- Candidates can obtain Application Forms from all the participating Colleges and APDMC Office.
- Candidates can also download the MP DMAT Application Form from official site of organization that is apdmcmp.com
- Aspirants can fill the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- Now fill the MP DMAT Application Form with complete information in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Keep the MP DMAT Application Form in an envelope and submit it to the through proper channel on or before the last date.
- Always mention your Application Form Number as printed on top left hand corner of the Form.
MP DMAT Exam Pattern 2018:
The details related to MP DMAT Exam Pattern are given below:
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode that is through pen and paper mode.
- Examination language is English and Hindi.
- There will be total 200 questions and they are all of 1 mark each.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking for MP DMAT 2018.
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Check Out: How To Find Online Study Material
MP DMAT 2018 Syllabus:
- Syllabus comprises of 4 sections which are physics, chemistry, zoology and botany.
- 11th and 12th class syllabus of NCERT & CBSE board books can be used by the candidates for the preparation.
MP DMAT 2018 Admit Card:
- You can download MP DMAT Admit Card from 1st week of July, 2018 through the official website.
- For any error found in the hall ticket you can contact to officials.
- The document is to be brought by the candidates at the time of examination as an identity proof.
- Candidates found without the admit card will not be able to seated in the examination hall.
MP DMAT 2018 Result:
- Candidates have to visit the official website and check MP DMAT Results which will be declared in the fourth week of July 2018.
- To get admission in APDMC you need to crack the exam with good ranking.
- Rank card will be received by the candidates after the declaration of result via post.
- In case the rank card is missed by the candidates, they have to apply for duplicate one by submitting an application along with demand draft / cash of Rs. 1000/- in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
Check Out: Medical Entrance Exams in India
MP DMAT 2018 Counselling:
- Qualified aspirants in the written test will be called for the counseling round.
- Documents verification and seats will be allotted to the students in the counseling process.
- At the time of counseling, the students are required to carry their rank cards with them.
- Counseling will be held in the month of August 2018.
Documents to be produced at time of counseling:
- Demand Draft of relevant fees
- Nursing and other Courses in favour of APDMC
- payable at Bhopal as (Tuition fee).
- Rank Card of DMAT – 2017.
- Photocopy of filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification.
- Counselling fee of Rs 1500/- in cash.
- GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).
- Marks Sheet original
MP DMAT Important Dates (Tentative):
|Online registration process start from||May, 2018|
|Receiving of duly filled online Form Last date||June, 2018|
|Submission of form with late fee last date||June, 2018|
|Date of Examination||June, 2018|
E-2/51 ARERA COLONY,
OPP. HABIBGANJ RAILWAY STATION,
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about MP DMAT Application Form 2018 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates about MP DMAT UG Entrance Exam. Candidates can also enquire about MP DMAT Application Form by writing us in the below given comment box, you will definitely receive a positive response and all your queries will be solved related to MP DMAT Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Education Loans for Students||Institute for Medical Preparation|
|Medical Colleges in India||Start a New Life In College?|
|Top Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|