MP High Court Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh High Court has released MP High Court Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in written examination. Madhya Pradesh High Court is all set to conduct Preliminary Exam on 08-10-2017 in order to fill 94 Civil Judge Gr-II job profiles. Candidates who had applied against the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 of Advt No. 235/Exam/2017 and now going to appear in MP High Court Civil Judge Gr-II Pre Exam can get their MP High Court Admit Card 2017 through this page by using the direct link which is presented below.
This page Collects:
Job seekers can also download their MP High Court Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website via online mode by following handy steps which are indicated below on this page. Contenders who will be participated are informed to bring their MP High Court Call Letter 2017 along with them at the time of examination otherwise you will not be allowed to attend the exam. Now get more information about MP High Court Admit Card 2018 through this page given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to download MP High Court Admit Card:
Candidates can go through the steps which are mentioned below in order to get their Civil Judge Gr-II Preliminary Exam Call Letter 2017 easily:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High Court that is “mphc.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Admit Card for online Pre Examination to the Post of Civil Judge-II (Entry Level) 2017” present in the middle of the homepage and open it.
- Now you have to enter the Application No. and Date of Birth in the dialog boxes.
- Press on the “Login” button and wait for few seconds.
- MP High Court Call Letter will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check all the details given in the admit card.
- At the end, download the MP High Court Admit Card 2017 and also take a print out of it for future usage.
Get Directly: MP High Court Admit Card
MP High Court Admit Card
MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern:
- Total of 150 objective Questions including the part I and part II.
- Part I consists of 110 Questions and Part II consists of 40 Questions.
- The time duration for the online pre exam is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- No negative marking.
|Part – I|
|Constitution of India||10||10|
|Code of Civil Procedure||15||15|
|Transfer of Property Act||7||7|
|Specific Reliefs Act||6||6|
|MP Accommodation Control Act||5||5|
|MP Land Revenue Code||5||5|
|Indian Evidence Act||15||15|
|Indian Penal Code||15||15|
|Code of Criminal Procedure||15||15|
|Negotiable Instruments Act||5||5|
|Part – II||General Knowledge||20||20|
You Can Also Check Updated: MP High Court Syllabus
Interesting Facts about MP High Court:
MP High Court had released a notification earlier in order to fill 94 vacancies under Civil Judge Gr-II posts. Huge number of candidates had applied for MPHC Recruitment 2017. Those who had applied earlier for MPCJ Recruitment 2017 are required to attend the preliminary exam which will be conducted on 08-10-2017. You can get the MP High Court Admit Card from this page.
Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of the three rounds that are:
- Preliminary Test
- Main Exams
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Preliminary Exam Date: 08-10-2017
Through Official Link, you can get all the information related to MP High Court Admit Card 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MP High Court Recruitment||MP High Court Answer Key|
|MP High Court Result||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Health Hazards due to over Studying|