MP Power Transmission Recruitment
MP Power Transmission Company Limited has released a vacancy advertisement titled as MP Power Transmission Recruitment. Online applications are proposed to be received by eligible aspirants for filling up 150 unoccupied posts of Testing & Line Attendant. Aspirants, who are looking for latest job under MP government, may apply for MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2017.
This Page Contains:
Candidates may indicate their interest for MPPTCL Vacancy by forwarding the completely filled online application in prescribed format available on official site of organization. Candidates are advised to submit the applications as soon as possible before the last date ends as stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
MP Power Transmission Recruitment
|Organizing Body||MP Power Transmission|
|Total no. of seats||150|
|Last Date for online registration||05-02-2017|
MP Power Transmission Vacancy:
- Testing Attendant: 59
- Line Attendant: 91
Candidates wish to apply for MPPTCL Jobs should have 10th passed and ITI in Electrician Trade from university recognized by NCVT / SCVT with 65% marks.
Appointed aspirants for any aforementioned post will be getting suitable amount of salary that is Rs.13000/- per month.
Aspirants who wish to apply for aforesaid vacancies must be resided between the age limit of 18 to 40 years as on 11.01.2017.
MP Power Transmission Recruitment: Official Notification
Applicants belong to General and OBC category are required to pay Rs.1000/-as application fee, whereas SC / ST candidates and candidates of MP domicile need to pay application fee of Rs.800/- through MP Online kiosk.
Hiring Criteria for MP Power Transmission Company Limited Recruitment:
- Selection for Madhya Pradesh Transco 150 LA & TA vacancies will be initially made on online Objective Type written test followed by a physical fitness test.
- The minimum cut off marks fixed for appearing candidates belonging to General/OBC & SC/ST are 35% & 25% respectively.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Online Exam
How to Apply for MP Power Transmission Recruitment?
- Desirous aspirants need to first of all visit the official website of organization that is mptransco.nic.in.
- After that, move to “personnel” tab located at the menu bar and hit on “careers” link in drop down menu on the home page.
- Now, select “Recruitment Advertisement 2016-17 for the post of Testing Attendant and Line Attendant on Contract basis” link available on next page.
- Now, read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that revisit the home page and hit on “Apply Online” link to register you self and fill the Registration form.
- Candidates are required to Fill Online Application Form completely by giving all the details.
- Make payment of requisite Application Fee and Upload your scanned passport size photo and Signature.
- Lastly, submit application that must be completed in all respect and take a hard copy of same for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for online registration: 05-02-2017
- Downloading of MPPTCL Admit Card 2017: 13-02-2017
- Model paper (Mock Test Question Book) will be uploaded on website from: 13-02-2017
- Date of online examination: 25-02-2017
- Date to register objections for question paper: 27-02-2017 to 02-03-2017
- Date for solution of objections: 13-03-2017
- Declaration of exam result: 15-03-2017
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in MP
Go through given Official Notification link for getting more detailed information in concern to MP Power Transmission Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|