MP Vyapam Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, MP Vyapam has strewed a job notification regarding MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited for filling up the 463 Vacancies of ITI Training Officer in different discipline. Eligible candidates can apply for MP Vyapam jobs by filling online application on or before the end date. We will update this page with the latest information about MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 so till then stay connected with our web portal.
More information about MPPEB Recruitment like no. of vacancies in detail, required qualification, method to apply, etc can be checked in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for MP Vyapam Govt Job.
MP Vyapam Recruitment
|Name of Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||12th October 2016|
|No||Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|ITI Training Officer|
|1||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||63|
|2||Training Officer Electrician||147|
|3||Training Officer Diesel Mechanic||45|
|4||Training Officer Fitter||50|
|5||Training Officer Motor Mechanic||28|
|6||Training Officer Machinist||14|
|7||Training Officer Turner||24|
|8||Training Officer Welder||46|
|9||Training Officer Mathematics/ Drawing||46|
Applicants who wish to apply for MP Vyapam vacancy they should have passed class 10th /ITI with Concerned Trade Or Diploma in relevant trade/ subject Or Bachelor’s degree in related field / BCA/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Check More Job Options:
The applicants should have the following age limit as mentioned below on 01-01-2016.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Age relaxation will be given for the reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules.
Scale of Pay:
Aspirants who get appointed for MP Vyapam ITI Training Officer Post will be paid a salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 3200 per month.
Application Fee is Rs. 570 for General & Other State candidates whereas Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates. Fee is to be paid through online mode by using Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination. Written examination is going to be conduct by the selection committee of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board on the date mentioned in below. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Exam Scheme/ Syllabus:
- Objective type (Trade Test) -75 Mark
- The questions shall be asked from General Science & Maths, General Knowledge, Reasoning & Basic Computer Knowledge: 25 Mark
Read Here: How to Solve Objective Type Question Papers
Process to Fill MP Vyapam Application Form:
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for ITI Training Officer post, need to visit the official website that is www.vyapam.nic.in
- Thereafter, choose the ‘Online Form’ link that is visible on the left side of the home page.
- Fill Online Application Form with required information correctly.
- Pay requisite amount of fee by desired mode.
- Aspirants should now scan his passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size
- Now submit the form. On successful completion of registration, a unique registration number will be generated
- Take a hard copy of submitted form and keep it safely for future reference
Dates to be remembered:
- Last Date to submit Online Application Form: 12th October 2016
- Closing date for correction in application form: 17th October 2016
- Date of Examination: 6th to 8th November 2016
Note: Aspirants may acquire additional details regarding MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 – 2017, check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
MP Vyapam Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|