MPPEB Recruitment for the post of ANM trainee has begun with the application process of selection test. Candidates appearing for ANM Selection Test can apply now by filling online form before the last date of registration that is 23-04-2018.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is conducting the training selection test for the post of ANM to select the eligible and dedicated female candidates for their organization on a good pay scale. Candidates will be selected on the basis of ANM selection written test.
MPPEB Recruitment (usually known as Vyapam) requires filling 740 vacancies with female candidates who are eligible and ambitious. Candidates who are willing to apply for the ANM selection test must know some details provided below in this page- recruitmentresult.com.
Number of vacancies:
MPPEB recruitment has departed the total number of vacancies according to the caste category. Departed details are mentioned below. According to that stats application forms will be applicable.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Candidates who are going to apply for MPPEB recruitment must be minimum 17 years of age and maximum 30 years of age. Reserved categories will get 8 years of relaxation according to the organization norms.
Result of 10th standard will be specifically needed for the verification of age limit. Any other document will not be stated as proof for their age.
Female candidates who are willing to apply must have qualified their 12th from Madhya Pradesh boards of secondary education. Candidates who are appearing for their 12th standard examination this year are also applicable to apply for this selection test.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Candidates applying for the examination have to pay a sufficient amount as application fee. It is categorized as under:
|General||Rs.400+70 (for online process)|
|SC/ST/OBC||Rs.200+70 (for online process)|
Candidates who want to grab this job must have to qualify following two rounds which are conducted as the selection process for MJPPEB Recruitment ANM training test.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
You May Read This:
Written Examination Pattern:
- Written examination for MPPEB Recruitment ANM Training will held on 13-05-2018. Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern provided below:
|Exam||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Written Test||Plant Sciences||30||30|
|Physics & Chemistry||30||30|
How to apply for MPPEB Recruitment:
- Candidates have to visit MPPEB official website for the process of online application form mp.gov.in or the direct link provided below.
- You will see “online form” section on the home page you landed.
- Hit the tab and it will take you to the page where you will get the online application form.
- Now you are required to fill all the details asked in the form like age, name etc.
- Now you have to attach all the relevant self-attested required documents.
- Next, you have to pay the application fee according to your category.
- Check all the details before hitting the submit tab.
- Now you are completed with your application process, you can take a print out of your application form for future use.
Application Form Direct Link: MPPEB Recruitment
|Exam Date/Day||Exam Shift||Reporting Time||General Instructions Reading Time||Exam Duration|
|13-05-2018/Sunday||First||7am to 8am||8:50am to 9am||9am to 11am|
|Second||12 noon to 1pm||1:50pm to 2pm||2pm to 4pm|
|Commencement of Application Process||09-04-2018|
|Last Date of Application Process||23-04-2018|
|Beginning of Changes in Application Form||09-04-2018|
|Last Date of Changes in Application Form||28-04-2018|
|MPPEB Recruitment Exam Date||13-05-2018|
Candidates who are applying for the MPPEB Recruitment Training selection exam for the post of ANM have enough time for their exam, so they must be updated with the latest information regarding the same. For such more details candidates may visit MPPEB Official Link regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs in MP||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|