Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has promulgated an employment notification as Recruitment 2016. This board intends to recruit eligible and capable aspirants for 463 positions of Training Officer in different departments. In this concern applications are invited by this board through online mode. Aspirants who think that they are capable for above mentioned posts so they can apply against MPPEB Jobs. We will soon update the latest information related to MPPEB Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page.
Keen contenders need to submit their online application form on before the last date that is 12th Oct. 2016. The written test will be held on 6th Nov. to 8th Nov. 2016. Job hunters can also get the rest of detail about MPPEB Notification through this page which is well maintained by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Total No. of Vacancies||463|
|Last Date for submission of application form||12th Oct. 2016|
|Date of written examination||6th Nov. to 8th Nov. 2016|
|Sr. No||Discipline||No. of posts|
Qualification Required for MPPEB Vacancy:
Willing contenders must have passed in 10th /ITI certificate/ 12th / Diploma/ Graduation Degree in Engineering, BCA / MCA in relevant discipline according to the posts from recognized Board/ Institutions with good academic records.
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
The age limit of appliers will be measured as follows:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Relaxation on age is will be provided to reserved category candidates according to norms of organization and as per the strategy of the govt. of India.
Assorted candidates will get an impressive and movable amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/- from the management department of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Job finders who are going to fill MPPEB Application form need to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows:
- For General category aspirants: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will get assured on the basis of written test that will be organized by professional team of interview committee.
Read Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply?
- You have to visit the Official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board and that is www.vyapam.nic.in
- Now you need to select an option “Online Form” presented at the left side of the home page.
- A new page will be appeared you need to choose the link “Skill Development Directorate, state, under the Department of Technical Education and Skills Development ITI Recruitment examination for posts of officers in training -2016”.
- An advertisement will be opened on your computer screen you should read all the details carefully.
- After reading relevant information you have to select the option “Apply” and fill the online application form carefully in proper manner.
- At last hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of the submitted application form for further references.
Must Know About: Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
- Last date for submission of application form: 12th Oct. 2016
- Date of written exam: 6th Nov, 7th Nov and 8th Nov 2016
Contenders can read this Official Notification mentioned below to get further details about Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Recruitment.
MPPEB Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|