MPPEB Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board has circulated a job notification as MPPEB Recruitment 2015 to recruit aspirants for filling up 2519 Various Vacancies. Willing contenders can apply online through proper channel on or before the closing date that is 27th February 2015.
|Last Date||27th February 2015|
Job hunters who want to apply for this recruitment must go through the details like qualification required, Selection Process, how to apply etc which are well furnished below by the squad of Recruitementresult.com.
|S. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|4||M.P Subordinate Accounts Service Cadre||201|
Candidates must have qualified Graduation Degree or Diploma in the relevant discipline as per the post requirements from a recognized University / Institute.
Aspirants should have an age between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be given according to the Government rules.
Candidates have to pay the fee as provided below through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in written exam and competitive exam.
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates who want to apply are required to log on to the website that is www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- Select an appropriate option for “Citizen Services” for the required post.
- Fill the details in the Application Form completely.
- Submit the Application online after checking it once.
- Take a Print copy of it for future use.
- Closing Date for Submission Online Application: 27th February 2015
- Dates for Editing of Application From: 28th February to 02nd March 2015
- Tentative Date for Examination: 5th April 2015
Note: Candidates can check the Official Notice for more details.
Check More Useful Links