Online Registration has been started for MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group-4) Recruitment!!! Contenders who are looking for Job in Government Sector can grab this opportunity by applying against MPPEB Recruitment 2020 for 250 vacancies. More details about MPPEB Bharti Notification, way to apply etc is given below.
MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Overview:
- Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Name of Posts: Sahayak Sanparikshak (Assistant Auditor), Kanishth Sahayak (Junior Assistant), Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- MPPEB Vacancies: 250
- Online Application Start Date: 01-12-2020
- MPPEB Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: 14-12-2020
- Last Date for Correction of Errors: 19-12-2020
- Exam Date: 29-01-2021 to 04-02-2021
- Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
- Group-2 (Sub Group-4): 250 Posts
Q1. What Qualification is needed for MPPEB Jobs?
Applicants should have completed minimum graduation from a recognized institute for MP Vyapam Recruitment. For detailed educational qualification, applicants need to check detailed MPPEB Notification.
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit for MPPEB Bharti?
- Age limit will be as per the decision of administration of association.
Check MPPEB Related Links:
|MP Vyapam Result||Details|
|MP Vyapam Recruitment||Details|
|MP Vyapam Admit Card||Details|
Q3. What is Salary Structure of Samvida Shikshak?
After selection, applicants will get the appropriate amount of monthly salary from Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Q4. How You Will Pay the Fee?
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.500/- as application fee.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:: Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Candidates need to pay appropriate amount of fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking for MPPEB Notification.
Q5. What is Mode of Hiring?
Q6. How to Fill MPPEB Online Application Form?
- Visit official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in for MPPEB Apply Online
- Follow “Online Form” and hit the link.
- Select “Group-02 (Sub Group-04) sahayak sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, Data entry operator and other post Recruitment Test – 2020”
- Follow “Application” form and hit “Apply” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and hit “Continue” link.
- Fill the form with all relevant details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of online application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of MPPEB Online Form for future use.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in MP
MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Details:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released MPPEB Recruitment Notification at its official website to fill up 250 Posts of Group 2 Sub Group 4. Candidates can apply for MPPEB Recruitment Advertisement by filling the application form.
Check Here Details: Latest Recruitment
Candidates are required to follow above provided steps to fill MPPEB Application Form against MPPEB Recruitment 2020-21. Applicants can bookmark our web portal to get latest updates about Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Recruitment.