Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has liberated a job notification regarding MPPEB Recruitment 2016. For this concern, applications are invited by the organization from eligible candidates to fill 863 Sub Inspector Subedar and Platoon Commander Posts. Aspirants who wish to build up their career with this government organization may apply for MPPEB Notification.
Job seekers who fulfill all eligibility criteria may apply online by filling application form. Candidates are required to fill the application form through online mode and submit it on or before the last date which is given below. Candidates may get complete information relating to MPPEB Recruitment 2016 from the below section of this page written by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Number of vacancies||863|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd July 2016|
Candidates must have done Graduation/ / Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics/ Electrical/ Tele Communication Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 01-01-2017. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs.3600/- and all other allowances will be applicable for MPPEB Vacancies.
|No. of Papers||For General||For SC/ ST/ OBC||Online Port Fee|
|For 1 Paper||Rs.500/-||Rs.250/-||Rs.70/-|
|For 2 Papers||Rs.700/-||Rs.350/-||Rs.70/-|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
Process to apply for MPPEB Online Application Form:
- Candidates who are willing to apply they are required to go to official site that is www.vyapam.nic.in
- After applicants need to choose ‘Online Form’ link that is visible left side on the home page.
- After that applicants need to choose citizens services and select the appropriate link of the posts which you want to apply for.
- After pressing the above mentioned link an application form will be opened. Candidates have to fill online application form with required information.
- Appliers need to upload all required documents and certificates at the time of registration.
- At last, pay your application fee and submit application and take hard copy of application for future use.
Latest Jobs In Madhya Pradesh – Check Here
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22nd July 2016
- Date of Exam: 04th September 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|