MPPEB Recruitment 2014
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board has circulated a job notification as MPPEB Recruitment 2014 to recruit aspirants for filling up 75 posts of Stenographer, Stenotypist and Assistant. Willing contenders can apply online through Proper channel on or before the closing date that is 19th December 2014.
Job hunters want to apply for this recruitment must go through the details like qualification required, Selection Process, how to apply etc which are well furnished below by the squad of recruitementresult.com.
|Organization name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board(MPPEB)|
|Post name||Stenographer, Stenotypist and Assistant|
|Total no. of posts||75|
|Opening date to apply||20th November 2014|
|Closing date to apply||19th December 2014|
- Candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary (Old Pattern) through exam of Hindi type writing from a Government recognized Institute for the post of Assistant.
- Candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary (Old Pattern) and Diploma in Modern Office Management from AICTE Polytechnic College & Diploma from DOEACC for the post of Stenographer
Aspirants should have an age between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be given according to the Government rules.
- Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Rs.2800/-
- Stenotypist: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Rs.1900/-.
- Assistant Grade-III: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade. Rs.1900/-
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in written exam and competitive exam.
- Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to apply:
- Candidates who want to apply are required to log on to the website that is www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- Select an appropriate option for “Online Application” for the required post.
- Fill the details in the Application Form completely.
- Submit the Application online after checking it once.
- Take a Print copy of it for future use.
- Opening date to apply: 20th November 2014.
- Closing date to apply: 19th December 2014.
- Date of written test: 11th January 2015.
Candidates who are applying online are required to pay Rs. 70 through Net banking or MP online (Kiosk).
Note: Candidates can check the Official notice for more details.
Check More Useful Links