Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued an advertisement about MPPEB Recruitment to engage the candidates on the 714 Paryavekshak/ Supervisor posts. In this regard, applications are invited from the talented and eligible candidates. Aspirants who are interested in applying for MPPEB Recruitment 2017 they can fill application form through online procedure.
Information Available On This Page:
Job seekers who are willing to join Government sector of Madhya Pradesh, they can grasp this golden chance. Eligible candidates can fill and submit their online application forms on or before the end date which is 07-03-2017. Before applying, candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria and other requirements of MPPEB Recruitment which is well uttered on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Last Date To Apply Online||07-03-2017|
- Female Paryavekshak/Supervisor: 357 Posts
- Female Paryavekshak/Supervisor (Aganwadi Karyakarta): 357 Posts
- Female Paryavekshak/Supervisor: Applying candidates should hold a Degree of Graduation from a recognized University.
- Female Paryavekshak/Supervisor (Aganwadi Karyakarta): Candidates applying for this post must have qualified Higher Secondary or 10+2 examination. Candidates should also have 05 years working experience as an Aanganvari Worker.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Candidates who are interested in applying for these posts their age should not be less than 18 years and not above than 45 years. The upper age limit for the candidates of other than M.P. state must be 35 years. Those candidates who belong to reserved communities will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms of govt.
MPPEB Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
|For One Paper||For Two Papers|
|Unreserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 350/-|
|Bega, Sahariya and bhariya, Specific SC Candidates||NIL|
After successful appointment of eligible candidates they will be paid by the salary of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month by the organization.
The selection committee of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will organize a written examination for the eligible candidates. Final selection will be based on the performance of candidates in the examination.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
Process To Fill MPPEB Online Application:
- Eligible candidates, firstly required to visit the official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in
- Thereafter, on the home page hit on “Rulebook” link which is available with “Online Form – Directorate of Akikrit Bal Vikas Seva Recruitment Test 2017 (for Mahila Paryavekshak and Paryavekshak Mahila Aganwadi Karyakarta)” option.
- A notification will open in the form of Pdf and candidates must have to read the complete information through it.
- After getting the details, press on “Online Form – Directorate of Akikrit Bal Vikas Seva Recruitment Test 2017 (for Mahila Paryavekshak and Paryavekshak Mahila Aganwadi Karyakarta)” link from the home page.
- Read the instructions carefully and then press on “Apply” button given in fromnt of your suitable option.
- Candidates need to fill complete details in online registration form and submit it.
- After registration, Candidates must have to fill correct details in complete manner in online application form and make the payment of application fee.
- Upload the required documents (if necessary) in the prescribed format and finally press on “Submit” button.
- At last, applicants should take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Closing Date to submit online application form||07-03-2017|
|End Date to make modifications in online application form||12-03-2017|
|Date of Examination||25-03-2017, 26-03-2017|
Candidates may read Official Advertisement of MPPEB Recruitment 2017 in order to fetch more detailed information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Sarkari Naukri in MP||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Free Job Updates|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Best State Government Jobs|