MPPMT Application Form
MPPMT Application Form are invited by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). These applications are invited from eligible aspirants, who are willing to get admission into various M.B.B.S and B.D.S courses in state of Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB has released the notification for candidates who are preparing for MPPMT examination. So, eligible and enthusiastic contenders may apply for this state level medical examination by filling MPPMT Application Form 2017 that is expected to be available from the month of May this year.
This Page Includes:
Those candidates who fulfill Eligibility criteria for getting admission to MBBS and BDS programmes, they can apply for this examination, by getting MPPEB Online Registration done before the last date. Madhya Pradesh Pre- Medical Test is abbreviated as MP PMT and large number of students appears for the exam every year.
In order to attain additional details regarding MPPMT Online Registration, exam fee, important date, eligibility for MP Pre- Medical Test, you may go through this page that is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
MPPMT Application Form
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name of Entrance Exam||Pre Medical Test, MP|
Vyapam MP PMT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be domicile resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate born in M.P and studied for three years in any institution of M.P.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Applicant should have completed 12th with 50% marks for General category from any reputed Board or Institution and 12th with 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST from any recognized Board.
Candidates should be completed 17 year on or before 31 December of the year of examination and relaxation in age will be applicable as per Government rule.
|Registration Fee (Rs./-)||For Unreserved Category applicants||For Reserved/PH category aspirants|
|Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
Other General Instructions:
Candidates, who will successfully qualify this entrance exam, will be offered the courses such as given below……..
- MBBS that is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, BDS that is Bachelor of Dental Surgery from any government colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
- V.Sc. That is Bachelor of Veterinary Science and (A.H.) / B.F.Sc. that is Animal Husbandry in Veterinary Colleges.
Read Also: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Madhya Pradesh Pre- Medical Test comprises of questions from 11th and 12th class only and students, who had secured good marks in the 10th and 12th board, have more chances to crack the exam of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Medical Test. It also provides the option to select the colleges of their own choice for courses like MBBS and BDS.
How to fill Vyapam MP PMT 2017 Application Form?
- Go to the official website of MP PMT 2017 that is www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Read all instruction about MP PMT application form 2017.
- Fill the registration form carefully without any mistakes.
- Enter your personal details like Candidate full name, address, phone number, Email address and educational details correctly.
- Scan your Photo, signature.
- If any error in your application forms so your application form will be rejected by Vyapam authority.
- Pay fee via net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Press the button of “SUBMIT”.
- Get printout of application form and receipt of payment for further use.
Want to Know? Way To Fill Application Form
Important Dates Keep to Mind:
- Download Advertisement for MP MBBS / BDS Admission: April 2017
- Availability of Application Form will be: May 2017
- The last date for filling the Application Form will be: June 2017
- Exam will be scheduled on: July 2017
Note: Candidates may check the Official website to get additional details about MP PMT Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Medical Entrance Exams in India|