MPPSC Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued MPPSC Admit Card for candidates who are preparing for State Eligibility Test or Information Techonologies Exam which is going to be held this month. Appliers, who are going to appear in any of these examinations, must have their Admit Card otherwise they will not be allowed to enter in examination hall. So, aspirants ought to download their MPPSC Admit Card 2017 through online by following the steps mentioned below on this page.
We are providing complete essential details regarding Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission SET Information Techonologies Exam Admit Card such as steps to download call letter etc on this page which is structured as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download MPPSC Call Letter?
Candidates, who are planning to appear for State Eligibility Test or Information Techonologies examination organized by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, may download their call letter, by following the steps as mentioned below.
- Firstly, aspirants must log on to official website of commission that is mppsc.nic.in.
- Seek for concerned notification of call letter link as ‘ADMIT CARD – STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST -2017’ or ‘ADMIT CARD – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXAM-2016’.
- This will take you to the page as shown below.
- Enter the essential details such as application no., gender and DOB as asked.
- On submit of the information you will be getting the desired hall ticket on your computer screen.
- Save it and take the print out of it for future reference.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
MPPSC Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, constitutionally established body of Madhya Pradesh issued various recruitment notifications every year for appointing eligible candidates to varied Government posts. MPPSC conducts preliminary and mains exam or other recruitment exams for filling up vacancies. This commission executes written exams, interviews and direct appointment for fill up various posts in Madhya Pradesh government institutions.
Get Details: MPPSC Syllabus
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of paper wise cut-off has been set by commission based on Unreserved and reserved category.
- After completion of this test, successful candidates (i.e. scoring high marks above cut-off) will be called for Interview/ Document Verification.
- Merit list for doing selection will be prepared on subject as well as category wise.
- Only top 15% rankers of exam will be given first priority to do postings as Assistant Professors in Colleges / Universities within state.
Exam Pattern for MPPSC SET Exam:
- Test is planned to be conducted as Computer based i.e. online.
- There is no penalty applicable for incorrect answer.
- Full questions will be of objective type only.
- Total mark for which MPSET exam is planned is 350.
- Time given will be 2 hours 30 minutes for third paper and 1 hour 15 minutes for others (each).
You must check this Official Link; for getting MPPSC Admit Card 2017. Candidates may bookmark this page by pressing control+D, for acquiring updates regarding this notification.
Aspirants are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting up to date information through this page. You can subscribe our free email service with valid email id to remain updated or can join us face book and Google plus, for acquiring latest updates regarding recruitment, call letter, exam etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPPSC Notification||MPPSC Exam Date|
|MPPSC Recruitment||Latest PSC Jobs|
|MPPSC Result||PSC Previous Question Papers|
|MPPSC Old Question Papers||PSC Exam Books|