MPPSC Online Application Form
MPPSC Online Application Form has invited by MPPSC from candidates who are willing to get recruited in MPPSC department. Candidates may get complete information about MPPSC Online Application Form 2017 procedure from this page. Contenders can apply against MPPSC Recruitment by filling online application form through official website by some necessary steps on or before the month of March/April 2017.
Check The Content Of This Page
We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided below the complete details regarding MPPSC Online Application Form such as MPPSC eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply on this page. Please have a look…. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts MPPSC Exams to recruit the eligible Indians for several public sector departments.
MPPSC Online Application Form
Applicants’ who desire to apply should possess Graduation/Post- Graduation or its equivalent Degree according to the posts in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Check More: Jobs By Qualification
- Candidate’s age should exist in between 21 and 40 years of age.
- Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category as per organization norms given below.
|SC/ ST/ OBC notified from Government of Madhya Pradesh and domiciled in MP||8 years|
|Widow/ Divorcee or abandoned at the first time for her appointment||5 years|
|Who holds green card in his/her name Family Welfare Program||2 years|
|In case of Defence Service Personnel||3 years|
|Others||As per norms|
Selected job fighters will get good amount of pay scale.
Get Details: MPPSC Notification
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Preliminary exam, main exam and interview which will be taken by the expert committee of reputed Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
MPPSC Preliminary/Mains Exam Pattern:
- Paper I-General Studies (150 Marks)
- Paper II- Any one subject of the optional subject given in the list stated below: (300 Marks)
- Paper I- General Studies (300 Marks)
- Paper II- General Studies (300 Marks)
- Paper III-General Hindi (300 Marks)
- Paper IV and Paper V-Any one Optional Subject (300 Marks)
- Paper VI and Paper VII- Any one Optional Subject (300 Marks)
Do you know this?
- When the vacancies are available in various departments in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, the management authority organizes recruitment. Candidates, who qualify prelims test, are only eligible to appear for Main Exam.
- Those who qualify both exams may appear for Interview.
- Organization also conducts some other test like medical test etc for selection of eligible candidates.
You Can Also Check:
How to fill MPPSC Online Application Form:
- Applicants’ who are fulfilling the eligibility standard may apply online through the official website www.mponline.gov.in
- On the home page follow the section of Citizen Services.
- Select MPPSC under Application.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling up the form and press on to on “APPLY ONLINE.”
- Read the agreement, select the check box of I Agree and enter on Accept button.
- Fill the form, Accept and attach the photograph, do read all the instructions and steps to attach the photograph.
- Check the form carefully before submission and press on “Submit” button.
- Select the mode of payment, Reference number will be displayed, please note it down for future reference, select on OK.
- User Login page for chosen bank will appear, please enter your bank details like User Name and Password and thereafter press on to “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of form for future reference.
Closing date to apply: In the month of March/April 2017
For more details you may go through the Official Link. After reading the complete information of above mentioned advertisement, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.
Have a Look On This Important Section
|MPPSC Syllabus||MPPSC Exam Date|
|MPPSC Recruitment||MPPSC Result|
|MPPSC State Service Main Exam||MPPSC Admit Card|
|MPPSC Old Question Papers||Latest PSC Jobs|