MPPSC Recruitment 2014
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a vacancy notification. Under MPPSC Recruitment 2014, 349 vacancies will be filed up for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon.
Willing candidates need to submit application form through online channel latest by the 27-03-2014. Closing date to receipt of hard copy of application is 10-04-2014
Keep continue visit on this page of recruitmentresult.com to know more about MPPSC Recruitment 2014:
Name of Organization
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Total no. of vacancies
Aspirants applying for the post must have Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized university.
Contenders applying for the post should be between 21 years to 40 years as on the 01-01-2015. Upper age relaxation will be provided according to the govt. rules.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test and Interview.
Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
- An amount of Rs.100/- need to be pay by theGeneral category candidates.
- SC/ ST/ PD candidates need to pay Rs. 70/-
- Interested candidates may apply online by visit the official site that is www.mponline.gov.in.
- At the first page click on enter.
- Then move your cursor on “citizen services.
- Then select the ‘application’ and then choose MPPSC block.
- Many links will appear on screen.
- press on “Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2014”
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner by the help of “apply online”.
- After it take a printout of online filled application form.
- Application form should be submitted along with Xerox copies of all education document & certificate in superscripted envelope post applied for & with stamped Rs 6/- at the stated address below:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Indore (Madhya Pradesh) Pin- 452001”
Last date to apply
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 27-03-2014
- Last date to receipt of hard copy of application: 10-04-2014
Note: Aspirants may open the official announcement to know more about eligibility criteria, etc.