MPPSC State Service Exam Result
Here comes the good news for those who are looking for MPPSC State Service Exam Result…. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has conducted the State Service examination in the year 2015 and 2016. Basically, this exam was conducted in three phases that is Prelims, Mains and Interview, where exam of State Service 2015, Examination was held on 16-08-2016. Interview was held from 01-03-2017 to 07-04-2017 and for the year 2016, State Service Written Examination was held on 13-04-2016. Interview was held on 29-05-2017 to 24-06-2017.
Highlights of the Page:
In this concern, MPPSC Final Select List has been declared by Officials. So candidates who were appeared for MPPSC SSC exam and waiting for result since the exam held, are informed that they can download the MPPSC Merit List from official website and also from the below given link. Also candidates can also download their MPPSC State Service Exam Result 2017 from below page.
Participated contenders may get their MPPSC State Service Cut off list by following the guidelines which are specified below. You may fetch further relevant information about this MPPSC State Service Exam 2018 by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to Download MPPSC State Service Exam Result 2017:
Didn’t get your MPPSC Score Card? Yet now, then must follow up guidelines which is described in this stanza for you ease only.
- To download the result first and foremost step of every applier is to log on to the official website that is www.mppsc.nic.in
- After visiting to the home page candidates are required to move the cursor towards left side of the homepage and switch on to “Results” tab.
- This will take you on new page where you need to select app link according to your exam.
- Few seconds later new page will be opened having Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Result. Now contenders can check their roll number in the shortlisted candidates list.
- If roll number is mentioned in MPPSC Notification then candidates are required to take out the print of MPPSC State Service Result to use it in future.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
MPPSC State Service Exam Result
MPPSC SSC Exam Toppers
- Saurabh Mishra topped with a score of 1041 out of 1500
- Mishra scored 896 out of 1400 in the main exam and 145 out of 175 in the interview round.
- Sanjeev Kumar Pandey follows in the second place with an overall score of 1035 (915 in the main exam and 120 in the interview)
- Ankita Jain is the topper among women and has secured overall rank 3 with a score of 1020.
MPPSC State Service Exam Results 2017:
|Revised Post Wise Selection List – State Service Examination 2015||Download Here|
|Revised List Obtained Marks – State Service Examination 2015||Download Here|
|Post Wise Selection List – State Service Examination 2016||Download Here|
|Obtained Marks lnformation – State Service Examination 2016||Download Here|
Do you Know About Madhya Pradesh PSC?
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission organizes various examinations to hire the most capable and skilled job seekers for various vacant positions in different department of the organization. Well, this exam is being organized in three stages which also ensure the candidates selected should be passionate, eligible and career oriented. Where every year large numbers of students get participated in this exam and only few get selected and get their dream jobs in different position in this reputed Government department. Last year also, many candidates have applied and now officials have declared MPPSC Result.
Avail Now: Latest PSC Jobs
You can download your MPPSC State Service Exam Result 2017 – 2018 directly through this Official Site link. For getting latest information, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus and stay connected with this portal of recruitmentresult.com for regular updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPPSC Notification||MPPSC Recruitment|
|MPPSC Answer Sheet||MPPSC Result|
|MPPSC Current Affairs||MPPSC State Service Main Exam|
|Latest Jobs in MP||Employment News This Week Highlights|