MPPSC State Service Exam
MPPSC State Service Exam 2019 Notification will be released in month of April 2019 at its official website. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for MPPSC State Service Vacancy till the last date that is May 2019. More details about MPPSC State Service Examination 2019 such as eligibility, important dates etc are given below.
Overview of MPPSC State Service Exam 2019:
- Name of Conducting Body: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Process to Apply: Online
- Publication of MPPSC Notification: April 2019
- Last Date to Apply for MPPSC State Service Exam: May 2019
- MPPSC State Service Exam Admit Card Date: June 2019
- MPPSC State Service Exam Date: June 2019
- Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC State Service Exam
MPPSC State Service Vacancy Name:
- Deputy District President
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD)
- Superintendent of District Jail
- District Excise Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Director
- Additional Assistant Development Commissioner
- Naib Tehsildar
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Development Block Officer
- Assistant Jail Superintendent
- Transportation Sub Inspector
- Cooperative Inspector etc
Q- What is MPPSC State Service Exam Eligibility Criteria?
To apply against MPPSC SSE 2019, applicants must possess Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from recognized university or institute according to post.
Q- What is Prescribed Age Limit for MPPSC State Service Jobs?
- Age of applicants should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as per the rules of the organization.
- Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of Government of India.
Q- What is MPPSC Salary Structure?
|Post Name||Salary (in Rs.)|
|Deputy District President||Rs.15600-39100/- and GP of Rs.5400/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD)|
|Superintendent of District Jail|
|District Excise Officer|
|Commercial Tax Officer|
|Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||Rs.9300-34800 and Grade pay|
|Excise Sub Inspector|
|Commercial Tax Inspector|
|Development Block Officer|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||Rs.5200-20200/- and grade pay of Rs.2800/-|
|Transportation Sub Inspector|
Important Links related to MPPSC:
Q- What is Application Fee?
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- Make the payment of the application fee through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Q- What is MPPSC State Service Recruitment Process?
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Mains and Personal Interview. Candidates have to perform their best for final selection.
Download Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Q- What is New in MPPSC State Service Exam Pattern 2019?
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Paper-1||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper-2||Aptitude test||200 marks||2 hours|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper-1||General Study-I||03 Hours||300|
|Paper-2||General Study-II||03 Hours||300|
|Paper-3||General Study-III||03 Hours||300|
|Paper-4||General Study-IV||03 Hours||300|
|Paper-5||General Hindi||02 Hours||200|
|Paper-6||Essay writing||02 Hours||100|
Get Here: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Q- How to Fill MPPSC State Service Exam Online Application Form 2019?
- Logon to official website that is www.mppscdemo.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Advertisement” link.
- Then choose the suitable link and hit “Recruitment Advertisement For State Service Examination 2019” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just read out the MPPSC State Service 2019 Exam Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit Apply option
- After that fill the required details in MPPSC State Service Application Form
- When you have filled complete details in form, need to check at once and must upload essential documents along with form.
- You have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form
- After that make payment of MPPSC State Service Exam Application Form fee through online mode
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of MPPSC State Service Exam Online Form for further usage.
Find More: Latest Jobs in MP
MPPSC State Service Exam 2019 Details:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will release MPPSC State Service Exam Notification soon on its official website. MPPSC conducts Madhya Pradesh PSC State Service Exam every year to recruit willing candidates for various Positions.
Candidates are required to submit application form till May 2019 against MPPSC 2019 State Service Exam. MPPSC State Service Exam 2019 Apply Online Link will be activated soon on this page. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about MPPSC State Service Exam Important Dates 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|