MPPSC State Service Main Exam
Candidates who are waiting for the MPPSC State Service Main Exam can check the details here and grasp the opportunity now!!! Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct State Service Main Exams for the recruitment of eligible and hard working candidates. Applications are invited by the commission for filling up the 190 unoccupied positions of Block Development, Chief Municipal Officer, Deputy Registrar and various others. Candidates who want to foster their career in government sector may register themselves for the MPPSC State Service Main Exam 2017, on or before the last date that is 08th January 2017.
Contenders who desperately want to clutch these openings and meet all the necessary requirements may promptly apply for MPPSC State Service Examination by submitting their application forms with the help of the beneath mentioned procedure via online mode as early as possible. So you may get remaining information about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exams from this web page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Closing Date of Applying for Exams||08th January 2017|
MPPSC State Service Main Exam
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector)||27|
|State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police)||45|
|Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||05|
|Block Development Officer||01|
|Child Development Project Officer||02|
|Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer||02|
|Chief Municipal Officer||13|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||17|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||23|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer||18|
MPPSC State Service Main Exams Notice: Download PDF
Contenders looking for the eligibility criteria must check here!!! Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age limitation of the aspirants must be above 21 years and below 40 years as on 01st July 2016 and relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale Per Month|
|State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector)||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP 5,400/-|
|State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police)|
|Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP 4,200/-|
|Block Development Officer||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP 3,600/-|
|Child Development Project Officer|
|Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer|
|Chief Municipal Officer|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP 2,800/-|
|Commercial Tax Inspector|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer|
General category aspirants need to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ST Rs. 250/- as an application fee for MPPSC Exam through offline or online mode by using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or Bank Challan.
Mode of Assortment:
- Assortment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance level in Interview or Written Exam conducted by the selection panel of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending recruitment procedure.
Check Important Section Of MPPSC:
MPPSC State Service Exam Pattern:
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to fill MPPSC State Service Main Exams Application Forms?
- Contenders need to visit to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission that is “mppscdemo.in”.
- Now go to the “Advertisement’ tab shown in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Press on the particular link of advertisement that is “State Service Examination – 2017(Adv No-NO 06/EXAM/2016 DATED 05-12-2016)”.
- Read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now go back on the previous page and hit on the “Apply” link.
- Fill the required details and registered yourself by using the User Id and password.
- After that, fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Upload scanned copies of signature and passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
|Starting Date to submit Online Application||09th December 2016|
|Closing date for submission Application||08th January 2017|
|Date to correct mistakes in Application Form||16th Dec 2016 to 10th Jan 2017|
Candidates are required to go through Official Notification mentioned above to get complete information related to MPPSC State Service Main Exams 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPPSC Admit Card||MPPSC Recruitment|
|MPPSC Answer Sheet||MPPSC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs in MP||Employment News This Week Highlights|