Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is inviting the applications for recruitment of Joint Charity Commissioner (JCC), Deputy Charity Commissioner (DCC) and Assistant Charity Commissioner (ACC) Posts. All interested & eligible candidates may apply for these posts only online as on or before 25th March 2013. Hey dear candidates for more details related to other jobs go to our official portal link which is recruitmentresult.com and also see the under given information of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) latest one, or you may visit to the official website which is www.mpsc.gov.in (Latest Recruitment 2013)
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 Details:
Name of the Organization:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Total no. of Vacancies:
Not Disclosed by Recruiter (40,000 +Latest Opening )
Name of the Post:
- 1. Joint Charity Commissioner (JCC),
- 2. Deputy Charity Commissioner (DCC)
- 3. Assistant Charity Commissioner (ACC)
Who can apply?
Applicants must have to check the official website for the education & qualification because education are different according to the post. More SSC Jobs
Candidate’s age should be between 33 years to 38 years as on 01 January 2013.
Unreserved Applicants will have to pay Rs. 410/- but SC/ ST /PHC fee is Rs. 210/- as Application Fee as in the form of SBI Challan/Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/Cash Card. Data Entry Operator Jobs
Selection will be complete on the basis of walk-in interview performance.
How to Apply?
Qualified applicants first of all need to download application format form the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) which is www.mpsconline.gov.in and then fill this application carefully with necessary details and submit your form online before 25th March 2013 by 06.00 pm. How to Fill Online Application Form
Procedure for Online Application:
1. Enter on www.mpsconline.gov.in
2. Take print of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee.
3. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
4. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
5. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
6. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
7. Now Take print of submitted application form and retain it for further use.
Last date for submit application form online:- 25th March 2013
Closing Date Amount Submission in Bank: – 26th March 2013
More Details of Advertisement Check Here
Enter Here for MPSC Online Application form
For latest information please register on recruitmentresult.com