MPSC Meghalaya Notification
Aspirants, want To Work with MPSC Meghalaya Public Service Commission? Then Get Updated Details about Latest MPSC Meghalaya Notification through This Page & Apply Before the End Date… Job seekers, who want to get MPSC Jobs In Meghalaya, are advised to go through this page and acquire complete information related to Meghalaya PSC Latest Recruitment Notification. Candidates, who’ve required eligibility criteria for MPSC Meghalaya Vacancy or MPSC Meghalaya Exam, can apply by submitting MPSC Meghalaya application form before the end date. So, candidates you are suggested to keep in touch with us through this page and get all latest updates about MPSC Meghalaya 2018 Notification.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission, yearly releases MPSC Meghalaya Advertisement for those candidates who want to make career in Government sector at Meghalaya. Commission offers various Meghalaya PSC Vacancies and annually hires suitable applicants for Meghalaya PSC Jobs. Applicants, if you’re really want to get MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment, and then must submit MPSC Meghalaya Form before the deadline. You can acquire whole information about Meghalaya Public Service Commission Notification from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
MPSC Meghalaya Notification
|Meghalaya PSC Recruitment||Get Details|
|Meghalaya PSC Results||Get Details|
MPSC Meghalaya Jobs:
Meghalaya Public Service Commission offers different type of Meghalaya PSC Jobs some names are as listed below
|Senior Research Officer||Chemical Examiner||Planning Draughtsman Grade|
|Drugs Inspector||Assistant Engineer||Junior Badminton Coach|
|Law Officer||Assistant Geologist||Junior Boxing Coach|
|Mining Officer||Drilling Engineer||Junior Football Coach|
|Chemist||Industrial Promotion Officer||District Librarian|
|Dairy officer||Assistant Analyst||Stenographer Grade|
|Ayurvedic Physician||Deputy Inspector of Electricity||Surveyor Grade – II|
|Assistant Lecturer||Assistant Teacher||Lower Division Assistant|
|Sub- Inspector of Statistics||Piano Instructor||Typist (Ordinary Grade)|
|Khasi Dance Instructor||Deputy Librarian||Junior Engineer Grade|
|Junior Taekwondo Coach||Tourist Officer||Planning Draughtsman Grade|
|Junior Judo Coach||Stenography Instructor Grade II||Library Assistant|
|Junior Archery Coach||Occupational Therapist||Field Assistant|
MPSC publishes MPSC Meghalaya 2018 Advertisement and other latest updates on its MPSC Meghalaya Official Website and leading newspapers and we gather all that information on regular basis and update it on our web portal. Candidates fill MPSC Meghalaya Online Registration Form in proper format either through offline mode or online mode. After submitting application aspirants are required to appear requirement test such as written exam or interview or physical test. According to the performance in these test participants are selected for particular posts.
Must Go Through These Articles:
What is The MPSC Meghalaya Eligibility Criteria?
Applying contenders must be Indian Citizen. They also met the following eligibility criteria for MPSC Meghalaya 2018 Jobs, take a look.
- Required Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or degree or diploma or its equivalent qualification in concerned stream.
- Age Criteria: Applicants’ age should not below 18 years. Upper age limit and relaxation in age for other category appliers will be decided as per norms or organization.
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
What is Selection Process of MPSC Meghalaya?
Basically, the process of selecting candidates for Meghalaya PSC 2018 varies from service to service as per provision of concerned Service Rules. The selection for Meghalaya MPSC Jobs will be done through following mode as described below:
- MPSC Meghalaya Public Service Commission organizes written examination and personal interview process.
- Test will be based on MPSC Meghalaya Syllabus recorded in the Service Rules concerned.
- And, they also recruited candidates through vice-voice test only for some particular posts.
- After organizing the recruitment process, they will also prepare merit list and select deserving candidates only.
How To Apply For MPSC Meghalaya 2018?
- Eligible and qualified contenders, who want to apply for MPSC Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018, are required to apply online through its MPSC Meghalaya Website.
- Thereafter, aspirants need to do online MPSC Meghalaya Registration and are required to fill the MPSC Meghalaya Online Application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, applying contenders may also take the print out of filled application Form and keep it safe.
Do You Know?
Meghalaya Public Service Commission is state government body which recruits and promotes the state civil services officers in the state of Meghalaya. Meghalaya state was created in year 1971 and MPSC was established in year 1972. Shri. G.C. Momin was its first Chairman. Every year various examinations are conducted for recruitment in this commission.
Meghalaya is spread over the 22,429 km2 (8,660 sq mi) area. Population of this state is 2,964,007. About 75.84% are literate in this state. Languages of this state are English Khasi and Garo. Shillong is the capital of this state. This state is mainly an agrarian economy because 80% of its population depending entirely on agriculture. There are good numbers of government jobs available in the state of Meghalaya.
You May Read This: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Functions of Meghalaya Public Service Commission:
According to the provisions made under Article 320, following are the function of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission:
- Recruitment to services & posts under the Meghalaya State by conducting competitive exams.
- Recruitment to Meghalaya State government services & posts by conducting Interviews.
- It conducts Half Yearly Departmental Examination for various state government examinations.
- MPSC give advice to government for suitability of officers for promotion and transfer-on-deputation.
- Advising the Government on methods of recruitment to various state government services and posts.
- It hears disciplinary cases relating to civil services officers.
- It also hears miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions and re-imbursement of legal expenses etc.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
So, willing contenders can check above listed MPSC Meghalaya 2018 Notification and apply for latest Meghalaya Public Service Commission Jobs before the deadline. And, follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get information about Meghalaya PSC Notification or any examination, recruitment or result on your timeline.
Participants may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest information related to MPSC Meghalaya Notification 2018 in your inbox. If you are having any query regarding MPSC Meghalaya Notification you may freely ask in comment box and we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PSC Exam Books||Latest Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|