MPSC Meghalaya Notification
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released MPSC Meghalaya Notification for recruiting eligible aspirants at various posts in different departments of MPSC. Those candidates who want to make career in Government sector at Meghalaya may apply for MPSC Meghalaya Notification 2016. Many vacancies are going to be released in next session, so you may stay in touch with us to get information about MPSC Meghalaya Notification 2016.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission is state government body which recruits and promotes the state civil services officers in the state of Meghalaya. Meghalaya state was created in year 1971 and MPSC was established in year 1972. Shri. G.C. Momin was its first Chairman. Every year various examinations are conducted for recruitment in this commission.
Meghalaya is spread over the 22,429 km2 (8,660 sq mi) area. Population of this state is 2,964,007. About 75.84% are literate in this state. Languages of this state are English Khasi and Garo. Shillong is the capital of this state. This state is mainly an agrarian economy because 80% of its population depending entirely on agriculture. There are good numbers of government jobs available in the state of Meghalaya.
MPSC publishes recruitment notifications and other latest updates on its official website and leading newspapers. Recruitmentresult.com gathers all that information on regular basis and updates it on website. Candidates fill application in proper format either through offline mode or online mode. After submitting application aspirants are required to appear requirement test such as written exam or interview or physical test. According to the performance in these test participants are selected for particular posts.
List of Exams conducted by MPSC:
- Clerk typist
- Agricultural Services
- Police Sub Inspector
- Civil Judge (Junior Division), Judicial Magistrate (First Class), Competitive
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- State Forest Service
- State Engineering Services Examination Gr A & Gr B
- Sales Tax Inspector Competitive
- Assistant At Mantralaya
Functions of Meghalaya Public Service Commission:
According to the provisions made under Article 320, following are the function of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission:
- Recruitment to services & posts under the Meghalaya State by conducting competitive exams.
- Recruitment to Meghalaya State government services & posts by conducting Interviews.
- It conducts Half Yearly Departmental Examination for various state government examinations.
- MPSC give advice to government for suitability of officers for promotion and transfer-on-deputation.
- Advising the Government on methods of recruitment to various state government services and posts.
- It hears disciplinary cases relating to civil services officers.
- It also hears miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions and re-imbursement of legal expenses etc.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get information about any examination, recruitment or result on your timeline. Participants may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest information in your inbox. If you are having any query you may ask in comment box and we will solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On