Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) is state government body which recruits and promotes the state civil services officers in the state of Meghalaya. Meghalaya state was created in year 1971 and MPSC was established in year 1972. Shri. G.C. Momin was its first Chairman.
MPSC publishes recruitmentnotifications and other latest updates on its official website and leading newspapers. Recruitmentresult.com gathers all that information on regular basis and updates it on website.
- According to the provisions made under Article 320, following are the function of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission:
Recruitment to services & posts under the Meghalaya State by conducting competitive exams.
- Recruitment to Meghalaya State government services & posts by conducting Interviews.
- It conducts Half Yearly Departmental Examination for various state government examinations.
- MPSC give advice to government for suitability of officers for promotion and transfer-on-deputation.
- Advising the Government on methods of recruitment to various state government services and posts.
- It hears disciplinary cases relating to civil services officers.
- It also hears miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions and re-imbursement of legal expenses etc.
|PSC Exam Books||Complete Details|
|English Preparation Tips||Complete Details|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam||Complete Details|
|Maths Preparation Tips||Complete Details|
|Time management in exam||Complete Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Complete Details|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||Complete Details|
|Negative Marking in Entrance Exam||Complete Details|
|Download Study Material||Complete Details|
|How To Prepare Reasoning||Complete Details|
Recruitment and Selection Procedure:
- It publishes advertisement on official website and newspapers.
- Duly filled applications are selected.
- If number of applicants is more, then screening test is conducted and then main exam is conducted. If applicants are less then only one exam is sufficient.
- Selected candidates are called for interview.
- Finally selected candidates are called for training and joining.
Official Website of MPSC: www.mpsc.nic.in