MPSC PSI Recruitment
Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra ….Apply Fast… Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released an employment notification as MPSC PSI Recruitment. Applications forms are invited through online mode to fill 650 jobs of Police Sub-Inspector. To grab current opening in government sector aspirants must apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment in such a manner a prescribed.
Overview of This Page:
Keen candidates who want to hike their career in government sector they must submit an online application form before the closing date that is 17-10-2017. To avail the complete details regarding MPSC PSI Recruitment 2018 candidates are mentors to scroll down this web page which is well shaped by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
MPSC PSI Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Vacancies||650|
|Last Date for Applying||17-10-2017|
Police Sub-Inspector: 650 Vacancies
Requisite qualification Details:
Candidates who are interested for MPSC Jobs must have 12th and graduate degree o or its equivalent qualification from well known board/ university/ institute in relevant discipline.
Age Criteria for MPSC PSI Jobs:
- Job seekers who want to apply for MPSC Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment they should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants must not be more than 31 years of age as on 01-08-2017
- Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC, ST, OBC candidates for 4 years. In other words upper age limit for reserved category applicants should be 34 years.
Police Sub Inspector Maharashtra Salary:
Selected participants will get an impressive grade pay of Rs. 9,300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4300 by the organization. Other allowances will be paid to the candidates as per the rules of the organization.
Requisite Application Fee for MPSC PSI Vacancies:
- Applying applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs 524/-
- Candidates belong to SC, ST/ OBC Category need to pay Rs. 324/- as application fee which is non refundable.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Police SI Bharti:
- Candidates have to submit MPSC Online Application Forms on or before the last date.
- The organization will screen the form and after that candidates have to appear for written exam, physical test and interview.
- No TA/ DA are admissible for appearing in the exam and interview.
MPSC PSI Exam Pattern:
Way to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
- Interested Job Seekers must visit to the official website of the organization that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- After that on the home page you have to press “Police Sub Inspector Chief Examination – 2017” link.
- Advertisement will be opened in front of you and now you must read the entire advertisement and presented guidelines carefully.
- After that you have to hit on the “New User Registration” button. Then you have t create the account.
- After that you will get the user name and password.
- Then you need to login the account.
- Then you are required to go for filling MPSC PSI application form with required details in appropriate manner.
- After that you have to upload mandatory documents as stated below according to prescribed specifications.
- Take a preview of the form and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
- Finally, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe somewhere for future utilize.
Last date for submit the application form: 17-10-2017
Read Here: MPSC PSI Recruitment Notification
Candidates may check Official Link for more information related to MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017- 2018. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with us by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service for more updates
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Recruitment||MPSC Hall Ticket|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||MPSC Notification|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||More Jobs in Maharashtra|