Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a advertisement named as MPSC Recruitment. Applications for main examinations are invited from eligible aspirants for filling up 358 vacant posts of Assistant room officer and Sales tax inspector. Applicants, who are qualified by prelim examination, can apply for MPSC Bharti through online mode. Last date to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017 is 27-10-2017. Applicants can grab all the details regarding the same from the below direction of this page.
Only those applicants are eligible to apply for MPSC Main Exams, who are cleared by the preliminary examination. Applicants can get the steps to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018 from the beneath segment of this page, which is well designed by the team of project recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|End date to submit the application form||27-10-2017|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Assistant Room Officer||107|
|Sales Tax Inspector||251|
Required Qualification for MPSC Sales tax inspector Bharti:
Aspirants, who are going to apply for MPSC Sales tax inspector Recruitment they must have graduate and post graduate degree in concerned stream from any recognized university + applicants must be cleared by MPSC prelim examination.
What is the Age Limits for MPSC Vacancies?
Aspirants, willing to enroll themselves for mpsc.gov.in Recruitment, their age should not be more than 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years as on 01-07-2017. Relaxation will be given to candidates with reserved category as per the rules.
Job hunters, applying for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment, they will get Rs. 9,300-34,800/- as monthly remuneration along with Grade pay of Rs. 4,300/- offered by the commission.
Contenders have to pay Rs. 524/- (Non Reserved category) & Rs. 324/-(Reserved Category) as application fee.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants have to clear there below mentioned stages for selection:
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017?
Applicants, who want to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment, can follow below provided steps:
- First of all you have to logon to the official website of commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “View ad” link, available in front of that post you want to apply as “Sales Inspector (Main) Examination – 2017” or “Assistant Room Officer Chief Examination – 2017”
- By hitting the suitable link you will get PDF file on your digital screen, in which you can see all the details about job and examination. You must grab all details from it.
- Afterwards you must hit on appropriate link to apply online against MPSC Notification.
- You have to login to your account by using your “User Id/Password”
- MPSC Online Application form will be displayed on your digital screen, you must fill it in correct manner and upload required documents and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
MPSC Recruitment Notification
|Assistant Room Officer||Get Here|
|Sales Tax Inspector||Get Here|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-10-2017|
|Main Exam for Assistant Room Officer||10-12-2017|
|Main Exam for Sales Tax Inspector||07-01-2018|
Applicants may get remaining details about MPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Feel free to share your queries with us by write it in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has given a brilliant opportunity to be the part of it…! Through MPSC Recruitment, organization is in search of educated aspirants for 199 job seekers for Assistant executive engineer(AEE), ASST engineer (AE) and any others. Job entrants who wish to grab the latest MPSC PSI Vacancy have to appear in recruitment round that is online Preliminary examination which is going to be held on 17/12/2017. Before applying check complete details in concern of MPSC Recruitment 2017 Advt from here.
Contenders who are willing to apply against Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment have to fill application form as the last date of applying against the said vacancy is 25/10/2017. To grab other related details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018, scroll down this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2017|
|Name of Vacant Positions||No. Of Posts|
|Water Resources Department|
|Assistant executive engineer||7|
|ASST engineer category II||65|
|Public Works Department|
|Assistant executive engineer||23|
|ASST engineer category II||83|
Qualification Required for MPSC Vacancies:
For MPSC PSI Recruitment, appliers should hold educational qualifications that are B.E/B.Tech degree, Engineering Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute. Experience in relevant field will be given preference.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Limit for MPSC Jobs:
Those who are going to apply against MPSC PSI Vacancies have to satisfy age criteria that is given below:
- Minimum Age: 19 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Relaxation: As per the norms.
Those who have decided to apply against MPSC AEE Recruitment are required to deposit application fees of Rs 525/- to General/OBC Candidates and Rs 324/- to Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD).
Payment Of Fees:
Candidates need to deposit the prescribed fees through in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
Official Notification: MPSC Recruitment Notification
Pay Scale for MPSC Job Openings:
Job entrants who finally get recruited against the MPSC careers will receive satisfied amount of pay band by the organization as given below:
|Group Wise||Salary Offered||Gross Pay|
|Group A||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Group B||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4400/-|
Selection Process for MPSC Recruitment:
Applicants will get shortlisted against MPSC career on the basis of their performance in recruitments rounds that are give below:
- Stage I: Preliminary Examination (100 Marks)
- Stage II: Main Examination (400 Marks)
- Stage III: Interview (50 Marks)
|Read Now||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Written Exam Techniques|
Procedure to fill MPSC Application Form
- Log on the official website of organization that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Press “See Advertisement” link which is located at the right side of the home page.
- Select “Maharashtra Civil Engineering Main Examination-2017” link.
- Now MPSC notification will appear facing you and candidates are required to read it carefully.
- Fill MPSC AEE application with all mandatory and asked details and upload the scanned documents including DOB, marksheet etc.
- Select “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use..
Apply Here >> MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Last date to submit application form – 25-10-2017
- Main Exam Date: 17.12.2017
For more details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Site link.
It’s time to be the part of Maharashtra Public Service Commission through MPSC Recruitment!!! There is various vacant positions of Assistant Director (Tech), Secretary (Group-A) and Police Sub Inspector main and for the fulfillment of the Maharashtra PSC Vacancy talented aspirants are invited. Those who satisfy all norms can apply against the latest MPSC Recruitment 2017 by following the procedure given below for your easiness.
Job entrants who are interested in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment have to hurry up as the last date to apply for Police Sub Inspector Main is 17/10/2017 and for other posts is 23/10/2017. Before apply go through this page of recruitmentresult.com and check all requirements that are needed for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Check, satisfy and apply accordingly.
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|End date to submit the application form||Given Below|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI): 650 Posts
- Secretary (Group-A): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Tech): 10 Posts
Eligibility criteria for MPSC Vacancies:
Job seekers who wish to grab Maharashtra Public Service Commission vacancy are required to hold M.B.B.S. degree and post graduate degree in any branch of medical science or a qualification recognized or any other relevant degree according to particular positions.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Limit for Maharashtra PSC jobs:
Appliers should not be more than 45 years. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per rules and regulations of Maharashtra Government.
Application Fee for MPSC Jobs
- For Assistant Director (Tech): Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs. 374/- for Unreserved, Rs. 274/- for Reserved candidates SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ CSC.
- For Secretary (Group-A): Candidates should pay Rs. 524/- through Online Payment/ CSC/ Challan.
- For MPSC PSI Recruitment: For Open Category Rs. 524/- & For Reserved Category Rs. 324/-
Remuneration details for Maharashtra PSC Jobs
Those who get shortlisted Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs will receive impressive amount of pay roll by the management committee of the organization. Whereas, those who get selected against MPSC PSI vacancy will get Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4300/-
Assortment Process for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy:
Candidates will get selected against Maharashtra PSC Recruitment on the basis of their performance in Sieve Test and for the Police Sub Inspector post, candidates have to get qualified in written examination which will be held on scheduled date stated below.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to fill MPSC Online Application Form:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Select app link according to your choice and read the advertisement very carefully.
- After that satisfied candidates need to press app link to apply online.
- Fill MPSC application form with all asked details and Upload necessary documents, passport size photograph with it.
- Hit on “Submit” button for submission of Maharashtra PSC Online Application Form .
Apply Online >> MPSC Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17/10/2017(PSI) , 23/10/2017 (For Others)
For Police Sub Inspector:
- Main Examine Date: 5/11/2017 (Sunday)
- Exam Center: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur & Pune.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
With help of above information about MPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, you may apply easily. Follow its Official Link for getting additional facts regarding it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Admit Card||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Preparation Study Material||MPSC Notification|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Latest Jobs in Maharashtra|