Grab latest job in government sector!!!! Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement notice in concern of MPSC Recruitment 2016. This commission intends to recruit dynamic and enthusiastic contenders for filling up 181 vacant positions of Sales Tax Inspectors and others. Job seekers with required eligibility criteria are invited for MPSC Jobs by submitting their online application form till the last date that is 23rd Nov. 2016. Job seekers, who are keenly waiting for MPSC Recruitment 2017, are requested to check website frequently as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Commission Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Starting date to submit online application form||On going|
|Last Date to fill online application||23rd Nov. 2016|
It is golden opportunity for those aspirants who are looking for Government Sector Jobs. So, all the job fighters are advised to must go through the below facts and submit the application through online process till the closing date given on this page. Keen and dedicated contenders can obtain information regarding Maharashtra Public Service Commission advertisement from the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Sales Tax Inspectors: 181
Aspirants applying for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector posts should have qualified in bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institutions.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Limitations of Age for MPSC Vacancy:
- The age criteria of the applying individual for Jobs in MPSC that is they has to be over eighteen 18 years and they has to be under 38 years. The age limit of applicants will be determined as on 1st February 2017.
- Upper age may be relaxed as per the norms of commission.
Offered Salaries For Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs:
Assorted applicants for vacancies in government sector will get an expressive amount of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with grade pay of Rs.4300/- as a monthly remuneration from the concerned department of organization.
Payment to be made:
- General Category: Rs. 373/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 273/-
Check Important Section Of MPSC
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Preparation Study Material|
|MPSC Syllabus||MPSC Time Table|
|MPSC Eligibility Criteria||Latest PSC Jobs|
|PSC Exam Books||PSC Previous Years Question Paper|
Mode to pay an Application Fee:
Aspirants have to pay an application fee through online mode of net banking during filling Online Application Form.
- The individual applying for latest government jobs has to undergo written exam which will be followed by Interview.
- Applying aspirants for these job openings in government sector who will be qualified in the written test will be eligible to appear in interview, where the willing candidates will be appointed only after the verification of documents of certificates.
Read Now: Interview Tips for Fresher / Exp
Applying Process for MPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Aspirants are required to log on to official site of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, go for “Direct Recruitment” visible at the right side of home page and hit on “Advertisements” tab
- Now choose the appropriate job for which you are applying.
- After that pdf file will be displayed candidates need to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling online application form.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct and complete details and upload photo and signature if asked.
- Then applicants have to make a payment of application fee through net banking and submit it
- Lastly take a print out of filled application for future use.
Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date For Online Applications: Ongoing
- Last Date For Online Applications: 23rd November 2016
- MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Exam Date: 29th January 2017
Check These Related Links:
Aspirants can obtain other information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through Official Notification indicated below. Job appliers if you want to take any queries regarding stated advertisement then you are free to ask questions from our expert by sending your comments below on this page.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment: Get Details