A Notification about MPSC Recruitment 2015 has been issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates may also get complete details about MPSC Recruitment 2016 on this page shortly, so stay in touch with us. MPSC is inviting application from qualified job finders to fill up the vacancy of sales Tax Inspector posts. Contestants, who want to make their career in government sector by applying against to MPSC jobs 2015, may fill online application form on or before closing date which is 31st July 2015.
|Posts Name||Sales Tax Inspector|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st July 2015|
Further details related to MPSC Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, Selection Process, how to apply, important dates etc are well specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters who are willing to apply for sales tax inspector vacancy must have done a Bachelor’s degree in any subject from recognized university. A candidate must have good knowledge in Marathi language.
- The age of the aspirants should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01.02.2014.
- Age relaxation for reserved categories shall be applicable as per rules
Classification of job seekers will be done of their performance in Main written examination conducted on 18th August 2015
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4300/-
- Un-reserved category applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs.515/-
- Reserved category need to pay of Rs.315/- as application fee
- For Ex-servicemen : Rs.15/-
- The application fee can be paid through online mode by using Credit card / debit card / Net Banking.
- Fee can also be paid through offline mode by using State Bank of India challan or paid at Nagari Suvidha Kendra.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment:
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for MPSC Recruitment must go through official website that is mpsc.gov.in
- Must fill online application form properly should upload the required particulars,
- Scanned photograph and signature with the form and should be submitted within given time period.
- Then take a print out of the application form for further use.
- Last date for online registration : 31st July 2015
- Last date for payment of application fee : 01st August 2015
- Download MPSC Admit Card/ hall ticket from : will be uploaded after completion of online registration process
- Date of Sales Tax Inspector Main written examination : 18th August 2015
It is advised to candidates to check Official Notice for more details about MPSC Recruitment 2015. For more details related to MPSC Recruitment 2016 keep visiting recruitmentresult.com or bookmark by pressing ctrl+d
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has diffused a job notice of MPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from competent and dedicated personnel for filling vacancies of Director and teacher posts. Willing and Eligible Contenders can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015 by submitting Applications before the closing date stated below. Job hunters who wish to make a career in government sector should grab this chance. Our team will soon convey information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016 on this page.
|Name of Posts||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||26|
|End date to apply||05th August 2015|
Whole Acknowledgement regarding MPSC Jobs 2015 Notification like qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc. are well specified in the below segment by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
MPSC Vacancies 2015 details:
|1||Deputy Director, Steam boiler, Group- A||08|
|2||Director, Group- A||01|
|5||Principal, Group- A||13|
Contenders should hold Graduate and Post Graduate degree in concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- For General category: Rs. 515/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 315/-
- Payment of fee should be made through online/through challan form/at Civic Centre Facilities.
Selection of Applicants is based on performance in an Examination conducted by an Organization.
Appliers who will be selected for above stated posts will receive monthly salary as mentioned under:
- For Principal, Group- A post: Rs. 37400-67000/- with GP Rs. 10,000/-
- For other posts: Rs. 15600-39100/- with different Grade pay
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015?
Entitled candidates can apply for the above mentioned posts by following the steps indicated below:
Step I: Firstly, candidates should visit the Official Website of an Organization that is mpsc.gov.in.
Step II: Go for the related notification on visiting there.
Step III: Now, select an option as “Apply Online” and fill the details in an Online Application Form.
Step IV: Upload the Photograph, Signature and other documents as per the requirements.
Step V: Then Press “Submit” button after checking all the details once.
Step VI: Take a Print out of the submitted Application Form for future use.
Date to Remember:
Last date to apply Online: 05th August 2015
Note: Aspirants can visit the Official Link to get more details. Stay connected with this page to get latest information about MPSC Recruitment 2016.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced an advertisement in regard of MPSC Recruitment. Aspirants are invited to fill up 1435 vacancies of Clerk-Typist. Job hunters who want to grab this chance to apply against MPSC Recruitment 2015 may fill online application form. Applicants may get details about MPSC Recruitment 2016 by staying connected with us. Aspirants should fill online application form on or before end date that is prescribed below.
|Post Name||Clerk – Typist|
|No of Vacancies||1435|
|Last Date to Apply online||July 28, 2015|
To get more details in concern of MPSC Jobs you may go through this page that is well furnished by team of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole notification carefully before applying.
Clerk – Typist
|Clerk – Typist (Marathi)||1372|
|Clerk – Typist (English)||63|
Candidates who want to apply must have passed 10th (SSC) from a recognized School or Board with Marathi Typing speed 30 W.P.M. and English Typing speed 40 W.P.M.
Selected job hunters will get Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month as salary from Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Age of appliers should not be less than 18 years and more than 33 years. Relaxation is provided as per rules of organization.
- For General Category: Rs. 515/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 315/-
- For soldiers: Rs. 25/-
- Fee should be submitted through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Selection of job hunters will be done on basis of their performance in rounds organized by Maharashtra Public Service Commission such as test or interview.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment:
- Firstly appliers should visit official site that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Choose appropriate link as per your requirement.
- Fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply online: July 28, 2015
Note: Select this Official Notification to get more details about MPSC Recruitment 2015. You may also get latest updates about MPSC Recruitment 2016 very firstly by staying connected with us.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has promulgated a notification regarding MPSC Recruitment. Skilled and Proficient candidates may apply for Architect, Planner and other posts through online process. Job hunters who wish to build their career in government sector should apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015. We will soon reveal latest information in concern of MPSC Recruitment 2016 shortly on this page.
|Name of Posts||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||209|
|Last date to apply||24th July 2015|
The whole acknowledgement regarding MPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification such as educational qualification, age limit, payband, selection procedure, apply process etc well furnished below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MPSC Vacancy 2015 details:
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor||175|
|3||Town Planner Group-A||24|
Job finders must hold a degree in related field from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit and Salary Structure:
|Post name||Age Limit in years||Salary per month|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||33||Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Town Planner Group-A||33|
|Assistant Director||43||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-|
- For Sr.no. 1, 2 and 3 posts: Applicants have to pay an amount of Rs. 515/- for General category and Rs. 315/- for reserved category as an Examination Fee through Challan form at SBI/net banking.
- For Sr.no. 4 post: Contenders need to remit an amount of Rs. 315/- through Challan form at SBI/net banking.
- For Sr.no. 5 post: Aspirants are required to pay an Examination fee of Rs. 365/- for General category and Rs. 265/- for reserved category in the form of Challan at SBI/ net banking.
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of performance in an Examination conducted by an Organization.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment?
- To apply, candidates need to log on to the Official Website of an Organization that is mpsc.gov.in.
- Select the appropriate link of the posts for which you wish to apply for.
- Read the details of notification carefully.
- Fill an Application Form with correct information.
- Upload your latest passport size Photograph and Signature as per specifications required.
- Press “Submit” button after completing all details in form.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
- Last date to apply: 24th July 2015
- Last date to make payment of fee through Challan form: 25th July 2015
Note: Visit the Official Link to get more details. To get updated information about MPSC Recruitment 2016, candidates must visit this page regularly.