Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a job notification named as MPSC Recruitment. The organization is seeking eligible & dynamic contenders for vacant positions of Programmer and Assistant Administrative (AAO) in Group A/B. Candidates who want to be part of this organization have to submit online application form before the expiry date that is 18-12-2017. Before applying, job entrants have to satisfy all requisites that are stated below for the comfort of the visitors according to MPSC notification. So, go through this page till the end and get latest details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission was established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India. It has authority to select suitable candidates for various Government posts. The main working of this department to control formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.Applicants who have the desire to work for this organization are advised to read below part of this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Programmer and General Administrator and Official Trustee|
|Last date to apply||18-12-2017|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
- General Administrator and Official Trustee
- For Programmer Vacancy: Candidate must completed Degree in first class in Computer Applications OR Master’s degree at least in second class in Computer Applications
- For General Administrator and Official Trustee Vacancy: Degree of LLB from a recognized board or institute with good records.
You Can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for MPSC Job Openings shall be not more than 38 years as on 01.03.2018 as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
Check Also: MPSC Question Paper
Candidates who get selected for MPSC 2018 Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs.4300/-per month for ProgrammerandRs.37400/- to 67000/- + Grade Pay: Rs.7800/- as their per month salary offered by the organization.
Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Vacancies shall have to pay Rs.524/- as application fee through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Advertisement” link from the section of “Direct Recruitment” that is shown at the right side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page choose the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit:“75-2017 – Programmer, Group-B [Non-Gazatted]” OR“74-2017 – Administrator General and Official Trustee, maharashtra State , General State Service, Group-A” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just read out the notification carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page for applying online
- After that, press on “Online Application” tab and follow the instructions carefully.
- Those contenders who are already registered, they have to enter their user name and password and new user have to register first
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner and must upload essential documents, scanned images and signature.
- In the end, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
|MPSC RecruitmentAdministrator General Notification||Get PDF|
|MPSC RecruitmentProgrammerNotification||Get PDF|
|Apply Here Now|
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-12-2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 19-12-2017
Candidates can check out this Official Link to get more details of MPSC Recruitment 2018. Subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Admit Card||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Preparation Study Material||MPSC Notification|
|MPSC Answer Key||MPSC Exam Pattern|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has promulgated vacancy advertisement titled as MPSC Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Those who are interested in Maharashtra Public Service Commission AAO Jobs they must apply for the same through online mode. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about MPSC Recruitment 2017.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer. Candidates first have to ensure their eligibility and then apply through online mode by following the below provided steps before the last date that is 06-12-2017. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the same. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about MPSC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Last date to apply online||06-12-2017|
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notification
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Assistant Administrative Officer
Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs shall possess Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Law or Agriculture of a recognized University or an equivalent qualification & 03 years’ experience in in supervisory capacity in any department of office of the Government of Maharashtra, Local body or industrial or commercial undertaking.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for MPSC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy shall not exceed 38 years as on 01-03-2017. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for MPSC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017 shall have to pay Rs. 524/- as application fee through Challan by SBI/ Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC.
Selection of candidates for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Steps to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to direct recruitment tab in left panel of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just go through MPSC Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit Online Application Tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your computer screen just fill the required details
- Then upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Here>> MPSC Recruitment
Get Here>> MPSC Recruitment Notification
Last date to submit online applications: 06-12-2017
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Candidates can attain further more details in regards with MPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.