Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct recruitment through MPSC Recruitment 2014.
Applicants who wish to work with this organization may apply. To grab this opportunity contenders may apply by submit application form via online mode. It must be filled till the 25-03-2014. Examination will be held on 13-04-2014.
All other information related to MPSC jobs 2014 such as age limitation, education required, selection process, application fee, how to apply process etc. are clearly indicated below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of post and vacancies
Assistant Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
Total no. of vacancies
Appliers should be Graduated in Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical) from a recognized university or Institution.
Candidates should be 21 years to 33 years of age as on 01st July 2014.
Job hunters will be selected on the basis of performance in exam and interview.
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with GP of Rs. 4400/-
- GEN & OBC candidates: Rs. 315/-
- ST & SC candidates: Rs. 165/-
- For Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 15/-
- Logon the official website of the organization that is www.mahaonline.gov.in
- Check the latest news section and press on “MPSC online applications”
- Many notifications will open.
- Select the related one or for which you want to apply.
- Check the advertisement carefully and then fill the application form by the related provided link.
- It must be filled within the given date to apply.
Last date to apply
- Last date of Online Application: 25-03-2014
- Date of Exam: 13-04-2014
Note: to know more follow the Official link.