Maharashtra Public Service Commission is looking for promising and dedicated individuals regarding MPSC Recruitment. Contenders who possess requisite qualification may apply for Solicitor and Police Superintendent Posts through proper channel. Job Finders who wish to make their career in government sector should grab this chance. Aspirants who wish to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015 need to submit an Application Form online. We are shortly bringing details on MPSC Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Posts||Solicitor and Police Superintendent|
|Total number of vacancies||05|
|End date to apply online||15th July 2015|
More information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply etc are well furnished below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MPSC Vacancy details:
Job Finders should have the requisite qualifications as provided below:
Holding the post of not lower in rank than that of Under Secretary to Government on the Legal Side of the Law and Judiciary Department for a period of not less than 3 years
Holding the post of Civil Judge (Senior Division) in the State Judicial Service for a period of not less than 5 years
Practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto, or working as an Advocate in a Solicitor firm, for a period of not less than 7 years
Degree in Telecommunications or Radio Engineering of a Statutory University or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government of Maharashtra
Post-graduate degree of a statutory University in Physics with Radio Communications as a special subject or with a Diploma in Telecommunications or Radio Engineering
Appliers need to remit an Examination Fee of Rs. 515/- for unreserved category and Rs. 315/- for reserved category through SBI challan/credit card/debit card/at Citizen Service centre.
- Solicitor: Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- Police Superintendent: Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Selection of Applicants for MPSC Recruitment 2015 is based on performance in an examination.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment?
- Eligible contenders can apply online by visiting the Official Website which is mpsc.gov.in.
- Go for the related notification.
- Then select the link as “Apply Online”. Fill an Application Form with required information.
- Upload the photograph and signature in specifications required.
- Hit the Submit button and take a print out of the submitted form for future use.
Dates to remember:
- End date to apply online: 15th July 2015
- Last date to pay examination fee: 16th July 2015
Note: Visit the Official Link to get more details. Keep visiting this page to get latest information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
An employment notice in concern of MPSC Recruitment has transmitted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Commission announced this latest job advertisement for appointing suitable and well qualified job seekers to fill up the vacancies of 146 Principal, Lecturer and Senior lecturer Posts. Interested candidates who want to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015 need to send online application form on or before the closing date that is 8th July 2015. We will soon provide latest information related to MPSC Recruitment 2016 on this page. So, candidates are advised to stay connected with us through this web portal.
|Position name||Principal, lecturer and senior lecturer|
|No. of posts||146|
|Last date of apply online||8th July 2015|
Remaining information in concern to MPSC Recruitment, such as Vacancy Details, Qualification Required, Experience, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Appointment, Procedure to Apply Online etc are well furnished in the beneath segment of this page, written by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
MPSC Recruitment Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
Job seekers who want to take advantage of this latest job opportunities must have possess Master’s Degree in Humanity, Social Science or Sciences at least 2nd class and M.Ed. preferably with specialization in Elementary Education, Adult Education, Education or non‐Formal Education or Educational Planning and Administration.
|Name Of The Position||Experience|
|Senior Lecturer||3 Years Experience Of Teaching In Recognized School Or Junior College /Teacher Training Institute|
|Principal||5 Years Teaching Experience In School Or Junior College Or Teacher Training Institute|
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Name Of Position||Maximum Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Principal||45||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Of Rs. 6000/-|
|Lecturer||35||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Of Rs. 4400/-|
|Senior Lecturer||40||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Of Rs. 5400/-|
Attention Please: Age limit will be relaxed by Government on recommendation of Commission in favour of applicants with exceptional qualification.
a) Lecturer Post:
b) Principal and senior lecturer post:
Important Notice: Application fee should be paid through state bank of India challan, net banking, debit card, credit card etc.
Mode of Appointment for MPSC Recruitment 2015:
Selection will be done on the basis of their appearance in written examination and interview, conducting by the authority of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Procedure to Apply Online:
- Firstly, contenders must log on to official web portal of Commission that is www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Hit on “Maha recruitment” section available on home page.
- Choose ‘Maha Recruitment portal’ link.
- After that, press on “New User Registration” option which is visible on left hand side of page.
- Now, candidates can fill complete information and select “Create User” tab.
- Now, candidates are required to log in by entering new generated id & password and fill an online application form with all information.
- Upload scanned testimonials (if required) and fill all details of application fee and submit it.
- At last, take printout of application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Last date of submission of application form: 8th July 2015
Note: For further details related to MPSC Recruitment, you may read this Official Link. To acquire latest information related MPSC Recruitment 2016, you can bookmark this page, using CTRL+D.