MPSC Recruitment 2015
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has declared a job notification in relation to MPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 233 various posts in various branches of organization. Applicants, who consider themselves eligible for said posts, may apply by filling online application form on or before last date should be reached:
|No. Of Posts||233|
|Last Date To Apply Online||8th June 2015|
You may clutch the entire acknowledgement related to MPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, and applying process etc, which is supplied below by unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|3||Lower Grade Stenographer||98|
|4||Higher Grade Stenographer||46|
For getting above posts by applying against to MPSC Vacancies, applicants must have possessed 10+2 / graduation or post graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 7600/-|
|Steno Typist||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Lower Grade Stenographer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4300/-|
|Higher Grade Stenographer||Rs. 4400/-|
Age Limitations As On 01st September 2015:
- For director posts, applicants’ maximum age should be 45 years.
- For other posts, minimum age should be 18 years and maximum is 33 years.
Application Fee Details:
Fee Details Category Wise
|How to Pay|
|Director||Rs. 515/- (For All Category)||Payment of Fee should be paid through online or offline mode.|
|For Rest Posts||Rs. 365/-||Rs. 265/-|
Aspirants’ selection for any one of applying posts will be based on test or interview which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for mpsc.gov.in Jobs Notification?
- First of all, aspirants will need to log on to official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission which is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Now hit on “New User Registration” link which is shown at left corner of homepage.
- Then, appliers must fill entire details in blank textboxes and hit on “Create User” button.
- After that, log in with new generated id & password ‘and fill online application form with desired information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and fill fee details and submit it.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future use.
Last Date To Apply Online: 8th June 2015
To know more, you may visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
MPSC Recruitment 2015
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has advertised a vacancy notice as MPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 96 Assistant Position. To get appointed into this position, aspirants have to initially go through Assistant Preliminary Examination. All information of Assistant Pre Exam Notification has been explained in below segment. Interested contenders must apply by filling MPSC online application form and submit it within given time duration.
|No. of Vacancies||96|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02nd June 2015|
For reading entire detailed information about MPSC Recruitment 2015 such as educational criteria, age info, salary details, and applying process, etc, candidates may go through below given details which are described below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates applying for MPSC vacancy, so as to grasp this Assistant position, must hold Graduation Degree from recognized university and have knowledge of reading & writing Marathi language.
Minimum age of aspirants applying for these positions is 18years and maximum age should be 33years.
Salary Scale Info:
For Assistant posts, selected aspirants will attain salary of Rs.9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.4300/- per month by organization.
Application Fee Details:
|Category Name||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|General||Rs. 365/-||By State Bank of India Challan form or through net banking / debit card / credit card|
|Former Soldier||Rs. 15/-|
Applicants applying for MPSC jobs will be appointed on the basis of test and their appearance in personal interview.
How to Apply for mpsc.gov.in (96 Assistant) Pre Exam Notification?
Attentive applicants may apply by filling online application form followed by some steps given below:
- Go to Official Website of organization which is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or follow mpsc.gov.in
- Now select “New User Registration” link that is shown at left corner of homepage.
- And fill asked details in registration form and press “Create User” button.
- After that, login with new user and password and fill online application form with required information.
- Upload digital images of their photographs and fill fee details and submit it.
- At last, take print out of filled application form for future references.
- Last Date to submit Application Form: 2nd June 2015
- Assistant Preliminary Examination 2015 will be held on: 05th July 2015
Note: You may open Official Link for getting entire details about MPSC Recruitment 2015.