In order to fill 933 Maharashtra PSC Vacancy, latest MPSC Recruitment Notification has been depicted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. As per official MPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement, Assistant forest guard, Forestry man, Procedure Officer / Supervision and other positions are available.
इच्छुक उम्मीदवार जो एमपीपीएससी सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं वे अपनी पात्रता सुनिश्चित करने के बाद ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। उम्मीदवार जो MPSC Recruitment 2018 के अतिरिक्त विवरण की मांग कर रहे हैं वे नीचे पृष्ठ के माध्यम से जा सकते हैं।
Before applying for MPSC Bharti, candidates need to check the entire requirement for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment. Candidates who possess required eligibility criteria can apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2018 till the last date that is given below posts wise.
Overview of this page:
MPSC Bharti 2018:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has decided to select candidates for MPSC Bharti on the basis of some rounds such as written test followed by Interview conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Candidates can fill MPSC Application Form for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment only via online process. Contenders, seeking for further details of MPSC Recruitment 2018–19 they can go through below page which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post name for MPSC Jobs||Inspector Certified School And Institutions and Forest Services|
|Total No. of Vacancies for MPSC Recruitment 2018||933|
|Last date for MPSC Apply Online for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment||04-04-2018, 09-04-2018 and 11-04-2018 as per posts|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Department||No. of MPSC Job Vacancy|
|General Administration Department||316|
|Clerk Typist (English)||35|
|Assistant forest guard||05|
|Inspector Certified School And Institutions/Organisation and Methods Officer/Lecturer/District Women and Child Development Officer/Superintendent/Statistical Officer, Group-B||45|
Qualification Required for MPSC Jobs:
- Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Group-C Services Jobs shall possess Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized university or institute.
- To apply for other positions, candidates must have degree or post graduate degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Law, Social Work, Psychology, Home Science or Nutrition of a statutory University or any other qualification recognized by the Government to be equivalent thereto.
Find Out: More Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for MPSC Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for MPSC Group-C Services Vacancies shall be 18 to 38 years as per the norms of the organization. Candidates, to apply for any other MPSC Job Vacancy must meet age criteria s per norms. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Read More On: MPSC Eligibility Criteria
Salary Scale for MPSC Recruitment:
Candidates who will be selected for MPSC 2018 Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
- For MPSC Group D Services Recruitment: As per norms.
- For Forest Services (Assistant forest guard): Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/- as per norms
- For Officer/Lecturer and other positions: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/- as per norms
Application Fee to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Unreserved: Rs.375
- Reserved: Rs.275
- Ex-men: Rs.25
Selection procedure for Maharashtra Group-C Services Preliminary Examination
Selection of candidates for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment shall be done on the basis of their performance in preliminary examination, Mains followed by personality test/personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Steps to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill MPSC Application Form for MPSC Recruitment, they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Competitive Examination and direct Recruitment tab in the left panel on the homepage
- Now hit on Advertisement/Notification link under drop down list of Competitive Examination tab.
- After that on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on suitable link as given below.
- “23-2018-Maharashtra Group-C Services Preliminary Examination-2018” link OR
- “Maharashtra Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2018” link OR
- “Inspector Certified School And Institutions/Organisation and Methods Officer/Lecturer/District Women and Child Development Officer/ Superintendent/ Statistical Officer, Group-B” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility from MPSC Recruitment Advertisement
- Now if you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to homepage and hit Online Application link in the right side on the top
- After that fill the required details in MPSC Online Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of MPSC Application Form for further usage.
Download Official MPSC Recruitment Notification from here
|Official MPSC Notification PDF 1|
|Official Maharashtra PSC Notification PDF 2|
|Official MPSC Recruitment Notification PDF 3|
MPSC Recruitment Last Date:
Last date to submit MPSC Online Form: Given below
|Name of Department for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment||Last date to send MPSC Recruitment Application Form|
|General Administration Department|
|Clerk Typist (English)|
|MPSC महाराष्ट्रवनसेवा Recruitment (Assistant forest guard)||04-04-2018|
|MPSC रचनाकार Recruitment (Inspector Certified School And Institutions/Organisation and Methods Officer/Lecturer/District Women and Child Development Officer/Superintendent/Statistical Officer, Group-B)||09-04-2018|
Candidates who want to know more regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018–19 you can go through this Official Link. Aspirants can bookmark this web page to get latest updates about Maharashtra PSC Recruitment, MPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a job notification named as MPSC Recruitment. There are 739 vacant positions available of कृषि सेवा/रचनाकार and others for which online applications are invited.
739 कृषि सेवा/रचनाकार MPSC भर्ती!!!!
Aspirants who are looking for MPSC Vacancy have to submit online application before the last date mentioned below. Here, we have provided complete information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018 on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Overview of this page:
Applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria of Maharashtra PSC Vacancies, they should apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018. The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview performance.
|Organization name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||290|
|Name of the positions||Deputy director of agriculture, Agricultural officer and others|
|Closing date||Mentioned below|
MPSC Vacancies 2018:
|Name of posts||Number of|
|Deputy director of agriculture||04|
|Assistant Municipal Designer||172|
|Municipal Designer, Group-A||26|
|Assistant Director, Town Planner, Group-A||14|
|Deputy Director, Town Planner, Group-A||02|
Education qualification for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018:
Candidates applying for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 must have B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.F.Sc or its equivalent degree from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Read More on: MPSC Eligibility Criteria
Age limitations for MPSC Vacancies 2018:
- Contenders must be in between 18 to 38 years in age to get eligible to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy.
- The relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants on the basis of government rules.
Salary structure for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018:
Applicants appointed for MPSC Jobs 2018 will get impressive amount of monthly salary which have been described below:
|Job Profile||MPSC Recruitment|
|Maharashtra Agricultural Services Examination 2018||Grade A: Rs 15,600- 39100/-plus grade pay of Rs 5400/-|
Grade B: Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4400/-
|Maharashtra Secondary Service Non-Gazetted, Group-B Pre-Examination – 2018||Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4300/-|
|Assistant Director, (Cyber Crime, Sound and Sound Analysis), Directorate of Judicial Scientific Laboratories, General State Service, Group-A||Rs 15,600- 39100/-plus grade pay of Rs 6600/-|
|Municipal Designer, Group-A (Gazetted), Municipal Development Department|
|Rs 15,600- 39100/-plus grade pay of Rs 5400/-|
|Assistant Director, Town Planning, Group-A [Gazetted], Municipal Development Department|
|Rs 15,600- 39100/-plus grade pay of Rs 6600/-|
|Deputy Director, Town Planning, Group-A [Gazetted], Town Development Department|
|Rs 15,600- 39100/-plus grade pay of Rs 7600/-|
Application fee for Maharashtra PSC 2018 Recruitment:
|Job Profiles of MPSC Recruitment||Amount||MPSC Recruitment Notification|
|Maharashtra Agricultural Services Examination 2018||GEN: Rs 374/-|
OBC: Rs 274/-
|Maharashtra Secondary Service Non-Gazetted, Group-B Pre-Examination – 2018||GEN: Rs 374/-|
OBC: Rs 274/-
|Assistant Director, (Cyber Crime, Sound and Sound Analysis), Directorate of Judicial Scientific Laboratories, General State Service, Group-A||GEN: Rs 524/-|
|Municipal Designer, Group-A (Gazetted), Municipal Development Department||GEN: Rs 524/-|
|Assistant Director, Town Planning, Group-A [Gazetted], Municipal Development Department||GEN: Rs 524/-|
|Deputy Director, Town Planning, Group-A [Gazetted], Town Development Department||GEN: Rs 524/-|
Mode of selection:
Eligible contenders will be selected on the basis of written test and interview performance. Aspirants who will be called for interview are advised to bring relevant document and certificates for verification.
Read Out: MPSC Current Affairs
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Press “online application link” appearing at middle of the page.
- This will shift you to next page where lots of recruitment notification link will appearing.
- Aspirants should select appropriate link according to post applied.
- After that, read complete notification to get details.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file having all the details about MPSC Job. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page.
If you are a New User
- You need to hit on “New User Registration” link, available at the leftward of home page.
- Fill MPSC Registration form in correct manner and hit on “Create user” button.
- Now you will get “User name and Password”, you have to keep it safe for login.
If you are an Existing User
- Existing and new users (after registration) they have to login to their account by using their “User name and Password”
- Now you have to fill MPSC Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
|Events||Last date to apply|
|Maharashtra Agricultural Services|
|Maharashtra Secondary Service Non-Gazetted,|
Group-B Pre-Examination – 2018
|Assistant Director, (Cyber Crime, Sound and|
Sound Analysis), Directorate of Judicial Scientific
Laboratories, General State Service, Group-A
|Municipal Designer, Group-A (Gazetted),|
Municipal Development Department
|Assistant Director, Town Planning, Group-A|
[Gazetted], Municipal Development Department
|Deputy Director, Town Planning, Group-A|
[Gazetted], Town Development Department
To obtain more information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018–19, you may go through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Hall Ticket|
|MPSC Exam Pattern||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Question Paper||MPSC Current Affairs|
|MPSC Answer Key||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Result||MPSC Time Table|