Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has depicted a circular about Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2014 for fill up the post of Assistant Professor or Lecturer in Radiology.
Eligible and talented aspirants who are willing to join Maharashtra Public Service Commission and want to enhance their career in the government sector they must apply for the MPSC recruitment 2014 through the online process on or before the closing date that is 23rd July 2014.
The entire details related to this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the Post:
Assistant Professor or Lecturer in Radiology
Total Number of Vacancies
Type of Announcement:
MPSC Recruitment 2014
Aspirants should have possessed M.D. (Radio Diagnosis) or M.D.(Radiology) or M.S.(Radiology) from recognized university / institute.
- Maximum age limitation of the aspirants should be 40 years as on 01st November 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rule.
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of the written test and Interview.
- Aspirants must have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 365/- for General
- Rs.265/- for OBC category.
- Payment can be done through State Bank Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Common Service Centers.
How to Apply?
- Interested job seekers may apply through the online process form the official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form properly should upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit oit within the given time period.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 23rd July 2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Closing Date for Submission of Bank Challan: 24th July 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Must Check the Official Notification For further details