A latest advertisement has announced related to MPSC Recruitment by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Commission has issued this vacancy notice for fill up the various vacancies of Programmer Posts. Applicants who are in search of job in Maharashtra and have desire to gear up their career in government sector can apply against MPSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates, you are advised to visit this page time to time, to obtain up-to-date information related to MPSC Recruitment 2016. Ambitious applicants can apply against MPSC jobs opportunity, by filling online application form on or before the ending date which is tailored below.
|Name of Post||Programmer|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21st October 2015|
Candidates must read all appropriate details regarding MPSC Vacancy such as qualification, age limit, vacancy details, selection process, how to apply, important dates etc which is being provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the beneath segment of this page. Have a look on all below provided information before applying against these jobs in Government Sector.
Job hunters who are interested to apply for MPSC Recruitment should Possess a Degree in first class In Computer Applications OR a Master’s Degree in second class In Computer Applications; OR Degree at least in second class in Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science or any other qualification declared by the Government to be equivalent thereto OR Diploma in first class in Computer Engineering or Computer Technology with Advance Diploma in Computer Applications or Management and System Analysis recognized by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification declared by the Government to be equivalent thereto.
Candidates having minimum one year experience in Computer Programming in any institute or industry or organization will be more preferable.
Age Limitation for MPSC Recruitment:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Maximum age of aspirants should be 33 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Candidates meeting the above tuned criterion will be admissible for pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + grade pay of Rs. 4300/- per month offered by the selection board of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. He/ She will also admissible for many allowances such as house rent allowance, conveyance allowance, dearness allowance and other benefits.
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment:
- Job appliers must pay the application cost if Rs. 515/- only.
- Contenders can make payment of application charges either through online mode (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card) or Offline mode (Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India)
- Once application fees will be deposited, it will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
Manner of Appointment:
Short listed aspirants for above stated posts will be called for written test and Interview which will be held on stipulated date. Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be entitled to appear in interview. Final Enrollment of job seekers for MPSC Recruitment will totally depends on their performance given at the time of Interview which will be taken by the selection penal of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. No contenders will be reimbursed any travelling allowance or dearness allowance to applicants.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment:
- First of all, applying candidates need to log on to Official Website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then go to “Apply Online” tab which is well structured in menu bar of home page.
- Select option “New User Registration” and fill the registration form.
- Press appropriate link to apply online for Programmer Post.
- Application form will appear on your monitor screen and fill online application form with entire details.
- Upload necessary educational documents, passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fees through the above stated online or offline mode.
- At last, press “Submit” button for final submission of Application form.
- After that, get a print out of system generated Application form for future use.
Date to Remember:
Last Date of Receipt of Online Application Form: 21st October 2015
You can check Official Link, for acquiring further details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2015. You can save this page in your bookmark, using Control+D for acquiring latest information related to MPSC Recruitment 2016 and don’t miss any recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On