Maharashtra Public Service Commission has unfolded a job notification regarding MPSC Recruitment. The management authority of this commission is in search of hard working aspirants against 43 vacancies of Assistant Forest Guard [Group A] and Forest Ranger [Group B]. For MPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates must submit their application form till date of closing that is 24-08-2017through online mode.
Content of the page
Job hunters may go through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment. Interested and willing contenders for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs should read complete instruction before applying. To get recruited for MPSC Recruitment 2018, you have to qualify selection process given below.
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of MPSC Job Vacancy||43|
|Last date to apply for MPSC Forest Ranger/Assistant Forest Guard Recruitment 2017||24-08-2017|
- Assistant Forest Guard [Group A]: 37 Posts
- Forest Ranger [Group B]: 06 Posts
Requisite Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017:
- Those candidates, who are going to appear in MPSC Recruitment Exam for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy, must have graduation degree in M.Tech or M.E. in Agriculture field from a recognized University/ Institute with good records in relevant field.
- Appliers should have relevant years of experience in related field according to the posts if necessary.
You Can Also: Find Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Criteria for Maharashtra PSC Jobs:
- Age of candidates applying for stated positions must be between 18 years to 33 years of age.
- Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Process of Hiring for MPSC Careers:
To get recruited for Maharashtra PSC Vacancies 2017 all the job appliers will have to go through written exam that is mains exam. Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of mains exam will be called for further recruitment process that is physical test followed by Interview conducted by the selection team of this Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Application Fee to fill Maharashtra PSC Application Form:
Contenders, who are going to fill application form for MPSC Mains Exam 2017, are also required to pay application fee OF Rs. as follows category wise. The fee can be submitted via online mode through SBI banking or offline mode using the challan payment through SBI Bank.
- For general category candidates: Rs. 524/-
- For reserved category candidates: Rs. 324/-
- Those contenders who will be eligible to qualify all the rounds will be recruited for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy and get an attractive amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/-/ 4400 according to the posts by the management panel of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- In addition to basic pay, appointed appliers will get other allowances and benefits may also be offered to selected candidate on the basis of its performance and norms of organization.
Get PDF: MPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Steps To Submit MPSC Online Application Form:
- Logon to official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in to apply for MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment
- Now you have to find the competitive section and follow “Maharashtra Forest Service’s Main Examination 2017” link and press on “See Advertisement”.
- Read the official MPSC Notification carefully and completely and then apply online for the required post.
- To apply online contenders you have to hit “Online Recruitment” link.
- Now go for “Online Application” link of the appropriate vacancy.
- Then you need to enter the asked details like user Name and password in respective spaces and further press “Login” tab.
- After new users are required to choose “New User Registration” link.
- Fill the asked formalities in Maharashtra PSC Online Application Form with true information and again check all filled details before submitting.
- Finally press the “Submit” button and upload scanned signature/documents or image along with the application form.
- After final submission of the MPSC Online Application Form you have to take a printout of the same for future use.
Check Detailed Procedure To Fill Online Form Here!!!
- Online application process begins from: 10-08-2017
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Online application Form ends on: 24-08-2017
- Issue of MPSC Admit Card: 10 days before the exam
- Date of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Main Exam: 15-10-2017
Individuals may go through the above positioned Official Notifications to gain other details concerning MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and pres on this Official Link. Engrossed job finders are advised to stay in connection with us by visiting our web portal regularly to get latest updates time to time regarding MPSC Recruitment.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has depicted a latest employment notification regarding MPSC Recruitment. Organization is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 300 vacancies of State Excise Sub Inspector posts. Aspirants searching for newest openings in Maharashtra State may apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017 by the due date. For eligible and interested candidates, we have provided updated information about mpsc.gov.in Vacancy on this Single page. so please have a look below…..
Applicants who find themselves eligible for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment may grab this government job opening by submitting their MPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 19-08-2017. Applicants will be selected on the basis of the performance in Exam. State Production Fee Main Examination – 2017 is going to be held on 24-09-2017. Applicants need to scroll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com for gathering all information related to MPSC Recruitment 2018.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|No. of posts||300|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||19-08-2017|
|State Production Fee Main Examination – 2017 Date||24-09-2017|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
State Excise Sub Inspector: 300 posts
MPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Those applicants are applying against MPSC Secondary Inspector posts, should have completed Graduation degree/ Post-graduate degree in relevant discipline/ diploma in concern field.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Restrictions for Maharashtra PSC notification:
The age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be above 38 Years for General Category & 43 years for reserved categories, 45 years for PH candidates as on 01/05/2017 for MPSC Job.
Salary Details for Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs:
Thos contenders will be recruited for State Production Fee Main Examination – 2017, are paid good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 3500 + allowances as per rule from the organization.
Read PDF from here: MPSC Online Recruitment Notice
Application Fee for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Those contenders are filling MPSC Application Form, need to pay ana mount of application fee of Rs. 524/- (General Category), Rs. 324/- (Reserved Category) and for Ex-Serviceman Rs. 24/-.
- Fee can be paid through State Bank, Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card before the last date.
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra PSC Jobs:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization. Those candidates ave qualified in written exam must appear in personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to fill MPSC Application Form:
- Those candidates find themselves eligible and interested to apply against Maharashtra PSC Recruitment, should log on to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Secondly, candidates need to hit on “Sub-Inspector in the State Excise Department Main Examination 2017” link, available at the home page.
- After hitting on this link, a PDF file will get on your display. So now read the complete details in correct manner.
- Eligible candidates need to hit on “Online Application” link available at the top of home page.
- Then, enter User Name and password in respective spaces and hit on “Login” tab.
- Those candidates are new user, required to choose “New User Registration” link.
- After that, fill the required details in registration form and tap on “Submit” button.
- After getting registered, candidates can fill the application form in correct manner without doing any mistake.
- Now, must upload required documents and finally press “SUBMIT” button.
- You must take a print out of filled application form for future references.
- Closing Date for applying Online: 19-08-2017
- MPSC Main Exam Date: 24-09-2017
Aspirants may open the Official Link to read entire details about MPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant updates.
MPSC Government Jobs notification has finally released for employment purpose entitled as MPSC Recruitment. As per the MPSC Vacancy Notification, Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites online applications for filling up 570 vacancies of Civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate and Clerk-Typist in “Marathi and English”. Those job seekers who want to be a part of this commission may grab this big opportunity by applying for MPSC Recruitment 2017 using online mode.
This Page Contains:
It is good chance for those aspirants who are looking for Government Sector Jobs. So, all the job fighters are advised to must go through the below facts regarding Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment and submit the application through online process till the closing date that is 12-08-2017 and 10-08-2017 according to the posts. Keen and dedicated contenders can obtain information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018 from the below part of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||570|
|Last date to apply for MPSC Clerk-Typist Recruitment 2017||12-08-2017 and 10-08-2017 according to the posts|
|Posts Name||No. of MPSC Job Vacancy|
|Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate||75|
|Clerk typist (Marathi)||456|
|Clerk typist (English)||39|
Required Qualification for Maharashtra PSC Jobs:
For Clerk typist:
- Those contenders who have completed 12th, Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply MPSC Clerk typist Vacancy.
- Typing Speed of Marathi (30 wpm) OR Typing Speed English (40 wpm).
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
For Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate:
Candidates who have completed LLB/LLM Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute are eligible to apply MPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2017.
Age Limit and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Age Limitations||Salary Details|
|Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate||21 years to 25 years||Rs. 27700/- to Rs. 44770/-|
|Clerk typist (Marathi)||18 years to 38 years||Rs.5400/ to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
|Clerk typist (English)|
Mode of Selection for MPSC Careers:
The selection of candidates for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs will be done on the basis of following ways according to the posts which will be conducted by the expert committee of this reputed Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination
- Skill test/written test
Must Go Through These Articles:
Application Fee to fill MPSC Application Form:
All the appliers for Maharashtra PSC Vacancy will have to pay a non- refundable application fee of Rs. as follows according to the categories. Application fee will be paid by appliers by using proper channel.
|Posts Name||General/OBC||Backward Class||Ex-Serviceman|
|Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate||Rs.373/-||Rs.273/-|
How to Apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017:
- In the very first step you need to log on to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e. mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in and translate to page in “English” to apply for Maharashtra PSC Vacancies.
- After reaching to homepage follow on “Competition Examination” section and press on “Civil Judge Junior Level and Magistrate First Class Main Examination-2013” OR “Clerk-Typist (Marathi / English) Main Examination-2013” link.
- After that you need to read relevant details carefully
- Once you read complete details, and if you think that have requisite eligibility criteria for vacancy available then proceed to further process.
- Then you have to move to your cursor towards “New Registration” tab given at the left side of homepage.
- Candidates if you are existing user then you have to login with user id and password.
Press Here: New Registration
Hit Here: Existing User
- In few seconds Online registration form will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to fill the essential details.
- After that you have to upload your scanned photograph/ signature and required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Now ensure all details filled by you are correct.
- After filling complete details, recheck once again and then hit on submit button for submission of application form.
- In the last step don’t forget to take a print out of duly filled MPSC Online Application Form for future need.
Download Official Notification:
|Posts Name||Get PDF|
|Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate||Press Here|
|Clerk typist||Press Here|
Important Dates to Remember for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment:
Last Date for Submission of MPSC Online Application Form: Given below
- Civil Judge Junior Level and Magistrate First Class Main Examination: 12-08-2017
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi / English) Main Examination: 10-08-2017
Get rest of information related to MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you may visit this Official Link. To get latest updates time to time related to MPSC Recruitment 2017, bookmark this web page by using CTRL+ D
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has declared a vacancy notification titled as MPSC Recruitment. This time the commission is willing to hire eligible and qualifies contenders for the vacant positions of Junior Technical Officer. Aspirants who are interested in MPSC Vacancy can apply online by visiting the official web portal i.e. mpsc.gov.in and submitting their MPSC Online applications. Last date for contenders to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017 is 13-08-2017
Candidates who are interested in the MPSC Recruitment are advised to read each and every detail about the vacancy carefully. Only eligible candidates will be considered for the Maharashtra PSC vacancy available. Candidates who will apply for the vacancy will undergo through the written / skill test. Final selection of contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview procedure. rest details about MPSC Recruitment 2018 are given in the below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||13-08-2017|
Junior Technical Officer
Required Qualifications for Jobs in MPSC:
- To apply for the MPSC Jobs candidate must have attained Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Law
- Aspirant must be a Licentiate of the Federation of Insurance Institutes
Age Limitation for Vacancy in MPSC:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the Maharashtra PSC vacancy is 18 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment is 38 years
05 years relaxation will be given to candidates related to Reserved Category
Maharashtra PSC Salary Given:
Candidates who will be selected for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission vacancy will get Rs.9,300 – 34,800 along with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/- per month
Get Here>>> MPSC Recruitment Notification
Maharashtra PSC Application Fees:
Open Category Candidates have to pay Rs.524/- & reserved Category Rs.324/- for the application amount
Application amount will be submitted in the form of SBI Challan or via Online Payment by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
Maharashtra PSC Selection:
Selection of contenders for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical ability / Skill test
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam/ Interview
How To Apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website i.e. http://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- From the homepage appeared select “Junior Technical Officer, General State Service, Group-B (Gazetted)” and hit on “See Advertisement” link
- Read all the details given in the official notification carefully
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy available the
- Go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” tab
- Use the credentials and log on to the MPSC application form window
- Fill the online application form and complete each and every detail
- After filling the details upload all required testimonials and then hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up Maharashtra Public Service Commission application form and keep it safe for further usage
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||24.07.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||13.08.2017|
|Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI||14.08.2017|
Candidates who are interested in MPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 can avail further details with the help of the official notification whose link is given in the above section of this page. Candidates who want to keep this page safe for further usage can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Admit Card||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Preparation Study Material||MPSC Notification|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Latest PSC Jobs Notification|