MPSC Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has advertised a notice as MPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 31 vacancies of Professor. Skilled and willing aspirants can apply by filling application form through online mode on or before the last date that is tuned below.
|No of Vacancies||31|
|Last date to fill application form||06th November 2014|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is describing more details about MPSC Recruitment 2014. Candidates who are going to apply can check the details that are given below.
Vacancies According to the Subject:
|Skin & V.D||02|
Appliers must have completed M.S/ M.D/ M.Sc. / Ph. D/ M.Ch/ D.M. degree in relevant field from the recognized University Or Institute.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 37400- 67000/- + GP 10000/- per month.
Age of the candidates must not exceed from 40 years for reserved candidates age should not exceed from 45 years as on 01st February 2015.
- For Unreserved category: Rs.515/-
- For Reserved category: Rs.315/-
- Fee should be submitted through SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates are required to visit official site of Maharashtra Public Service Commission, which is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘new registration’ tab which is in the left side of the home page.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Press on the ‘create user’ tab.
- Login your account and fill the application form correctly.
- Submit your application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Press the submit button.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
- Last date to fill application form: 06th November 2014
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 07th November 2014.
Note: For more details you can read Official Notification.