Maharashtra Public Service Commission has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016 for filling up 88 Assistant Vacancies. Job hunters, who are looking for government services in Maharashtra, may apply against MPSC Jobs by forwarding their filled in applications through online process latest by the last date of submitting application. Individuals need to stay connected with us for getting latest updates regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017, as we will be updating it soon.
Candidates who will be submitting the duly filled applications in proper manner are only liable to appear for Assistant Limited Departmental Exam on specified date. Applicants can scroll down the whole acknowledgement for getting other details regarding MPSC Recruitment which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to fill online application||13th October 2016|
MPSC Vacancy Detail:
Candidates must possess bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant Subject in any recognized institution and also the candidates needs 07 years of working experience for the Assistant Posts.
Get Here Now: Graduate Jobs
Candidate applying for these latest jobs in government sector should not attain below 18 years of age. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for reserved category.
Check Important Section Of MPSC
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Preparation Study Material|
|MPSC Syllabus||MPSC Time Table|
|MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
Candidates belong to OBC/General category have to pay Rs.523/- and Rs.323/- for Reserved candidates in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
Selection of the aspirants for these government department jobs will be based on Assistant Limited Departmental Exam followed by Interview that will be conducted by conducted by the Maharashtra commission.
How to fill online Application for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- First of all candidates need to log on official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Press on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- Further entering required details and hit on “Create User” button.
- Now, log in again by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Fill Online Application Form complete in all respects.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature if required and Pay your application fee.
- After completion of form press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Apply Now For: Latest PSC Jobs
- Last Date for Applying Online: 13th October 2016 till 11:59 PM.
- Date of Main Exam: Updated Shortly
Note: To collect the complete information related to MPSC Jobs you can check the Official Link as given below. You can obtain latest updates regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through this page, so remain in contact with us. By using control+D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks.
MPSC Recruitment: Download PDF