MPSC Recruitment 2014-2015
MPSC Recruitment 2014 has issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for filling up 260 vacancies of Sub Inspector. Eligible ones must apply by filling MPSC Application Form 2014 via online mode on or before 27th August 2014. More information in favor of MPSC Jobs 2014 such as post name, no. of vacancies, selection process, how to apply etc. are structured below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Details about MPSC Recruitment 2014-2015:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
- Applicants applying for the post, they must possess Bachelors Degree from recognized university.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Marathi language.
Written test/Interview will be conducted by organization to select talented & appropriate applicants.
- For General category-515/-
- For Reserve category candidates-315/-
- For ex- servicemen-15/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode.
Process for applying:
- Candidates who are applying for the above said post they must apply online via official site mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the ‘Latest news’ section, choose the appropriate link.
- Fill the application form in correct manner, upload essential documents.
- Pay the requisite amount of fee.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future use.
- End date to apply online-27th August 2014
- End date for payment of application fee-28th August 2014
Note: Check Official Notice to get more information.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has transmitted a job advertisement titled as Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2014 to fill various vacancies. Talented applicants may apply for vacant post through online mode lasted by 25th August 2014. More information about Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs 2014 like eligibility, salary status, how to apply and other important points are discussed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Details about Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) jobs:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Salary|
|Law Officers||04||15600-39100, + GP 6600/-|
|Associate Professor||01||37,400-67,000+ GP.9,000 -|
|Language Operator||01||15,600-39,100 + GP,7,600|
Candidates who are going to apply for the post, they must have Degree of Law / Graduate / Post Graduate from any recognized board/ University
Appliers must have relevant experience in required discipline.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of written exam and Interview.
How To Crack An Interview-Get Details
|Post Name||Reserved (Rs.)||Unreserved(Rs.)|
Applicants need to pay requisite amount of fee through challan in state bank of India.
How To Apply?
- Interested job hunters must apply online through the official website which is mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the ‘latest advertisement’ section.
- Fill all correct and required details in the form.
- Upload appropriate documents / certificates with application form and submit it within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future reference.
- Last date of application receipt: 25.08.2014
- End date of payment of application fee-26.08.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: for more details regarding this recruitment you must check the Official Notice.