Maharashtra Public Service Commission has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding MPSC Recruitment for filling up various Assistant / Professor / Officer Vacancies. Jobs hunter, who are looking for government services in Maharashtra, may apply against MPSC Recruitment 2016.
Willing aspirants may apply by forwarding their filled in applications through online process latest by the last date of submitting application. Individuals need to stay connected with us for getting latest updates regarding MPSC Jobs.
|Name of organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Number of posts||15|
|Last date to apply||31st May 2016|
MPSC Vacancy and Qualification Detail:
|Post Name||Number Of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Registrar||05||Possess a Degree in law|
|Mahaprasasaka Trustees||01||A degree in Law of a recognized University and Seven years experience as an Advocate|
|Art-history lecturer||02||Posses a post graduate degree at least in the second class in History of Art or in Art Criticism or in both|
|Associate professor||05||Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Master of Surgery|
You May Also Check:-
Salary Structure and Age Criteria for MPSC Recruitment:
|Post Name||Pay Scale+ Grade Pay||Age Limit Criteria|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP Rs. 4,400/-||Maximum 38 years|
|Mahaprasasaka Trustees||Rs.37,400-67,000 + GP Rs. 8,700/-||35-45 Years|
|Art-history lecturer||Rs. 24,600-32,200 + GP Rs. 5,400/-||35-40 Years|
|Associate professor||Rs. 37,400-67,000 + GP Rs.1,000/-||45-50 Years|
|Professor-||Rs. 37,400-67,000 + GP Rs. 10,000/-||Maximum 55 Years|
Check This Useful Section Of MPSC
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Preparation Study Material||PSC Exam Books|
Willing applicants are required to pay Rs. 523/-(For General) and Rs. 323/- (For reserved categories) as application fee. Application fee should be submitted through net banking / debit card / credit card.
Selection of the aspirants will be based on Main Exam & Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment:
- First of all candidates need to log on official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Press on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- Further entering required details and hit on “Create User” button.
- Now, log in again by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Fill Online Application Form complete in all respects.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature if required and Pay your application fee.
- After completion of form press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Last date of receipt of application: 31st May 2016
Note: For getting more info related to MPSC Recruitment 2016, you may visit the Official Link.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has broadcasted a newest career advertisement as MPSC Recruitment in order to recruit candidates for 43 vacant posts of Assistant Section Officer. Job hunters who are searching government jobs in Maharashtra and having required eligibility criteria may apply against MPSC Recruitment 2016.
Applicants, willing to apply for above mentioned positions they have to submit their MPSC application form through online mode. Candidates have to submit applications on or before the last date that is 19th May 2016. Contenders can attain remaining information about MPSC jobs through this page that is provided by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||19th May 2016|
Assistant Section Officer
Essential Qualification for MPSC Recruitment:
Applying candidates should have completed their Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
We have More Job Options for Graduates:- Check Here
Appliers should not be below than 18 years and not be exceeding than 38 years of age that will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per organization norms.
Aspirants who will be hired successfully for this recruitment they will attain salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/- per month from recruiting organization.
Contenders who are interested to apply against this recruitment they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 373/- (Rs. 273 for SC/ST categories candidates).
Check Now:- 5000 Latest PSC Vacancies
Mode of Payment:
Applicants have to submit application fee through Online Mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Selection of aspirants will be based on their presentation in Written Examination and personal Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of MPSC.
How to fill MPSC online application form?
- First of all keen candidates are required to logon official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then candidates have to hit on ‘Online Application’ link that is visible right upper side on the home page.
- Now on the next page candidates need to hit on appropriate job notification link according to the post which you want to apply for.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders have to press ‘New User Registration’ link that is available left upper corner.
- After completing your registration you will get a username and password, now you have to login with your user name and password.
- Aspirants are required to Fill Online Application Form with correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Lastly aspirants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Closing Date to Submit Online Application: 19th May 2016
Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Appliers can read below stated Official Notification to attain other information about MPSC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates about MPSC vacancy.
MPSC Recruitment Notification:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On