Maharashtra Public Service Commission has offered a job advertisement about MPSC Recruitment 2016. Job hunters are invited by the organization for position of Sale tax Inspectors and others advertisement. Those who are keen to make career in government sector must go for the jobs of MPSC. Candidates are invited to fill up 93 vacancies of Assistant Section Officer Preliminary and MPSC Agriculture Service. For more updates regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017, stay connected with this web portal.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to fill online application||21st October, 2016|
Aspirants who are interested for the jobs in government sector and eligible for the recruitment must apply an application form before the closing date 21st October, 2016. Applicants can scroll down the page for getting more details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016 which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Section Officer Preliminary||43|
|MPSC Agriculture Service||50|
|Assistant Section Officer Preliminary||Graduate in any discipline from recognized University/ Institute||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4300/- per month|
|MPSC Agriculture Service||B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Tech Agriculture or equivalent degree from recognized University/ Institute
|Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4400/- per month|
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Minimum and Maximum Age of applicant is of 18-38 years as on 01st August, 2016 relaxation as per government rules.
Eligible aspirants have to pay an application fee that is given below-
- Candidates applying for Assistant Section Officer Preliminary post have to pay Rs.373/- for General and Rs.273/- for SC/ST reserved category.
- Applicant applying for other post must pay an application fee of Rs.523/- for general category and for Reserved category SC/ST Rs.323/-
Check Important Section Of MPSC
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Preparation Study Material|
|MPSC Syllabus||MPSC Time Table|
|MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
Mode to pay an Application Fee:
Application fee should be pay through online mode of net banking during filling Online Application Form.
Selection Of Aspirants will totally based on their performance in Test/ Interview. Selection of candidates will conducted by the MPSC.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Read This||Interview Preparation Tips
How to fill online Application of Maharashtra Public Service Commission vacancy?
- Firstly applier is required to log on to official site of MPSC that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- On the home page, go for the option advertisements.
- Select the appropriate job for which you are applying.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully before filling online application form.
- Now, fill online application form and upload photo and signature if asked.
- Make a payment of application fee through net banking and submit it
- Take a print out of filled application for future use.
Apply Now For: Latest PSC Jobs
- Start date of filling Online Application form is 07th October, 2016.
- Last date of filling Online Application form is 21st October, 2016.
You can attain other information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through official link. Applicants if you want to take any queries regarding Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment then you are free to ask questions from our expert by sending your comments below on this page. You can follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Exam||PSC Exam Books|
|More Jobs in Maharashtra||Best Jobs In India|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|