MPSC Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced a notice as MPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 144 Vacancies of Assistant. Candidates who are eligible for the vacant post they must fill the application in correct manner through online process.
|Name of posts||Assistant|
|Last date to apply||03rd Oct 2014|
More information concerning about MPSC Recruitment 2014 such as post name, selection process, last date, how to apply and many more are well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must possess Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized Board / University.
Age Limitation: as on 1st August 2014
- Applicants should be between 19 to 33 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
- For Unreserved category candidates: 515/-
- For Reserve category applicants: 315/-
- For ex- servicemen: 15/-
- Candidates must need to pay the requisite amount of fee either online mode or via offline mode
Written Test and Interview will be conducted by the organization to select talented candidates
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates who are eligible for the post must log in the official site of the organization that is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Choose the related notification from the all.
- Fill the application form in correct manner; upload passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
- Then take a physical copy of filled in form for future use.
Closing date to apply online-03-10-2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: check the Official Advertisement to collect more information.