Submit your online application form to apply for Dean (Group A) Vacancy!! MPSC Recruitment procedure has been started on 14/06/2018 and scheduled to be over on 04/07/2018.
Contenders are suggested to check complete eligibility criteria in appropriate manner before going to Apply Online Procedure. As per the notification released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission, contenders have to make the payment of fee also.
Key Facts Of This Page:
In order to know more about MPSC Recruitment 2018-19 for Dean (Group-A), you are suggested to check this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for your comfort.
Get Here All: Upcoming PSC Notification
|Name Of Commission||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Dean (Group-A)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||04/07/2018|
MPSC Vacancies 2018:
Dean (Group-A): 02
Required Qualification For MPSC Recruitment of Dean:
Applying contenders for MPSC Dean Recruitment need to possess M.B.B.S. degree and post graduate degree in any branch of medical science or a qualification recognized as equivalent to a post graduate degree by the Medical Council of India.
Contenders need to have ten years’ experience of teaching in a post not below the rank of Associate Professor or Reader in a Medical College out of which not less than five years’ experience should be in the post of Professor in a Medical College Or Medical Research Institute.
Preference may be given to candidates having experience of research work in their relevant subject and to those who have published original research work in the relevant subject in a recognized Medical Journal (Work accepted for publication will be regarded as evidence.)
You Can Also Check: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria for MPSC Dean Jobs 2018:
The upper age of the contenders, applying for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs of Dean must not be above 45 years for general categories and 50 years for other categories as on 01/10/2018. The upper age of the contenders will be relaxed as per the norms of the management panel.
Press Here>>>>Download MPSC Recruitment Notification
Application Fee for MPSC Dean Vacancies:
Contenders, going to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancies of Dean have to make the payment of Rs. 524/- (General) and Rs. 324/- (SC/ ST and other reserved categories). Payment of the application fee will be done via by using online payments or challan, net banking, debit card, credit card.
MPSC Dean Salary Details:
Selected contenders for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment of Dean will receive Rs.37400-67000/-and Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-. Other allowances and benefits will be admissible to the selected contenders for MPSC Jobs 2018 of Dean as per the norms.
Selection Procedure for MPSC Recruitment 2018:
Selection of the contenders for MPSC Dean Vacancy Notification will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by Interview. TA/ DA will be admissible to the contenders as per the norms of the management panel.
Quick Links for Preparation
|MPSC Exam Pattern||MPSC Question Paper|
|MPSC Syllabus||MPSC Current Affairs|
Procedure To Apply For MPSC Dean Group A Recruitment 2018:
In order to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Dean Recruitment, you need to follow guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to go through the official web portal of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Recent News/ Announcements” section on the home page.
- Under this section, you have press the link of “14/06/1830-2018 – Dean, Government Medical Colleges, Maharashtra Medical Education and Research Service, Group-A – Advertisement”.
- Ensure the requirements mentioned in MPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Afterwards eligible contenders are required to go back to the previous page.
If you are a New User
- You need to hit on “New User Registration” link, available at the leftward of home page.
- Fill MPSC Registration form in correct manner and hit on “Create user” button.
- Now you will get “User name and Password” and required to keep it safe for login.
If you are an Existing User
- Existing and new users (after registration) have to login to their account by using their “User name and Password”
- Now, you have to fill MPSC Online Application formin correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled Maharashtra Public Service Commission Application Form for future use.
Press Here For: MPSC Apply Online
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
- Last date to send online application form: 04/07/2018
- Last date to make the payment through challan: 05/07/2018
Contenders can grab more details related to MPSC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this Official Link also. To know more about Latest Vacancies in Maharashtra Public Service Commission or others, you have to be in touch with our portal by using CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Hall Ticket|
|MPSC Answer Key||MPSC Time Table|
|MPSC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment||Best State Government Jobs|