Maharashtra Public Service Commission has unfolded a job notification in concern to MPSC Recruitment 2016. Commission wants to hire hard working individuals against 450 vacancies of Tax Assistant post. Interested applicants may apply through online mode. You may stay connected to our web portal to get latest updates regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017 time to time.
Applicants should forward their online application form till last date that is 25th July 2016. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details in concern of MPSC Jobs on this page for convenience of our visitors. So please have a look….
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||25th July 2016|
|Last date to pay fee||26th July 2016|
- Doe Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates should have degree of Graduation from recognized University or Institution with good academic records.
- Applicants should type 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
You May Also Check:- More Graduate Jobs
Applicants who will be selected will be paid Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month as salary from Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01st August 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category up to 5 years.
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 373/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 273/-
- For Ex- Soldier: Rs. 23/-
- Fee should be submitted through challan form at State Bank of India.
To select skilled and hard working employees for MPSC Vacancy, selection panel of organization will conduct written examination and / or Interview. No objection will be admissible against final decision of selection panel.
How to Apply:
- Willing job seekers should go through the official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Select link ‘New User Registration’ tab that is given at left side on home page.
- Enter required details for registration and press ‘Create User’ tab.
- Now login your account with User Name and Password.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with correct details.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature etc (if required).
- Pay your application fee through proper channel.
- After submission of application take print out of it for future use.
- Last date to apply: 25th July 2016
- Last date to pay fee: 26th July 2016
Note: you may go through below given official link to get complete details about this notification.
MPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Check Link
Check This Useful Section Of MPSC
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Preparation Study Material||PSC Exam Books|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has promulgated an advertisement regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various 828 posts of Sub Inspector. Candidates, who are looking for government jobs in Maharashtra, must apply for MPSC Recruitment 2016.
Eligible contenders can apply for this latest vacancy notification by sending an application form through online mode in prescribed format on or before last date stipulated below. Interested contenders can acquire all associated information about Maharashtra PSC Recruitment from this page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organizing Body||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|NO. of posts||828|
|Last Date to fill online application||11th July 2016|
Aspirants should have completed 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Also Check – Jobs By Qualification
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 per month as salary from Maharashtra Public service Commission.
Age of aspirants should not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2016 for Open Category and 5 years relaxation for reserve category candidates.
Candidates belong to Unreserved category have to pay Rs.523/- and Rs.323/- for Reserved candidates in the form of SBI Challan / Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
Selection process for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2016 will be based on Written Examination, PET, Skill Test / Personal Interview.
Job hunters will be selected for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment as per their performance in interview conducted by the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority. No objection will be admissible against decision of selection committee.
How to Apply for MPSC Sub Inspector Jobs?
- Interested candidates have to visit official website of organization that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in to register them selves.
- Now choose ‘New User Registration’ tab that is available left side of home page.
- Contenders must enter correct details such as E-mail, Mobile No, Date of Birth and many other details and select ‘Create User’ tab.
- After registering candidates need to login with User Name and Password and choose appropriate job link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details and upload recent passport size photograph at the time of registration (if required).
- Once the application form is being filled completely candidates have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of it for further use.
Last Date to fill online application: 11th July 2016
Note: To collect the complete information related to MPSC Recruitment 2016 you can check the Official Link. You can obtain latest updates regarding MPSC Recruitment through this page, so remain in contact with us. By using control+D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has strewed a job notification regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016. Willing and proficient candidates are invited against 55 vacancies of Forest Guard Posts. Candidates who want to grab this huge opportunity can apply against MPSC Jobs. Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of State Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2016 and Interview.
Candidates can apply by filling application form through online mode and submit it on or before the last date which is represented below. Candidate can fetch remaining information about MPSC Recruitment 2016 from below section of this page which is written below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look!!!
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last Date for Online Applications||08th July 2016|
Forest Guard: 55 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Advertisement should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Botany/ Chemistry/ Forest Science/ Mathematics/ Zoology/ Horticultural Science/ Agricultural/ Agricultural Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Environmental Science/ Veterinary Science or equivalent with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
Latest Engineering Jobs – Check Here
Restriction of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 33 years as on 01st June 2016. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
After appointment candidates will receive impressive amount of salary of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/-.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 523/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 323/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through Online, SBI Challan and Citizen Service Centre.
Engagement of applicants will be based on their performance in:
- Preliminary test
- Main Exam
Process to apply for MPSC Online Application Form:
- Aspirants first visit the official site of organization that is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- After entering all details, hit on “Create User” button.
- Now, again log in by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Fill online application form with all necessary details and upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in form.
- Hit on “Submit” button after completing all details.
- Take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Last Date for Online Applications: 08th July 2016
To get other details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through this Official Link.