MPSC Recruitment 2015
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has transmitted a notification as MPSC Recruitment 2015 for filing up 182 various vacancies of Translator, Officer and Assistant etc. Applicants are required to send application through online mode on or before closing date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Translator, Officer and Assistant etc|
|No of Vacancies||182|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th April 2015|
For more details about MPSC Jobs you may visit this page continuously, which is well designed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Translator (Marathi)||13||Graduate Degree|
|Inspector Certified School & Institutions||147||Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ Home Science/ Psychologist or equivalent|
|Assistant Project Officer/ Research Officer||20||Post Graduation Degree|
|Joint Director||01||Graduate Degree|
Salary and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary||Upper Age Limit In Years|
|Translator (Marathi)||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-||33|
|Inspector Certified School & Institutions||Rs. 9300-34800/ + Grade pay Rs. 4400/-|
|Assistant Project Officer/ Research Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4400/-||35|
|Joint Director||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-||33|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-|
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Translator (Marathi)||For other Rs. 365/- & For backward Rs. 265/-
|Inspector Certified School & Institutions|
|Assistant Project Officer/ Research Officer|
|Joint Director||Rs. 365/- for all|
Fee should e submitted through challan form in state bank of india.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of performance in examination.
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official site, which is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Go to ‘new registration’ tab.
- Fill required details and after that fill you online application form.
- Upload documents if required and pay application fee.
- Pres submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 06th April 2015
Note: For more details about MPSC Recruitment 2015 you can check Official Link.
MPSC Recruitment 2015
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a job notification as MPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 227 Civil Judge and & Judicial Magistrate in Judicial department through the Preliminary Exam. Participants may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date as shown below:
|Posts Name||Civil Judge and & Judicial Magistrate|
|No. Of Vacancies||227|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23rd March 2015|
|Payment Of Fees Dates||24th March 2015|
You can acquire the remaining detailed information in relation to MPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, and required education etc, which is furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
The applicants must have the Bachelor Degree In Law (Public Prosecutor will be considered) or L.L.M degree from the recognized University Or Institutions.
- The age of the appliers should be lying in between 21 to 25 years.
- Age in relaxation will be given as per the organization norms.
For the Civil Judge posts, applicants will accept the salary of Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month by the organization.
|Category Name||Fee||How to Pay|
|General / OBC||Rs. 365||Through SBI Challan / Online Banking|
|SC / ST||Rs. 265|
The aspirant’s selection will be based on the preliminary examination, main exam and followed by the personal interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants will have to visit the Official website which is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Select the ‘New User Registration’ link and must fill the entire detailed information and press the ‘Create User’ button.
- Now, login with the new id and password and again fill the online application form for the posts and upload the scanned images of their documents (if necessary).
- After that, fill the fee detail that is mentioned in the above section of this page and press the ‘Submit’ button to record the entered details.
- Then, take the printout of an application form and keep it safe for the future use and may apply on or before the last date.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 23rd March 2015
- Payment Of Fee Dates: 24th March 2015
- Examination Dates: 31st May 2015
You may visit the Official Link to fetch the other information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On