Maharashtra Public Service Commission has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding MPSC Recruitment for filling up 300 Sub-Inspector vacancies in the State Excise Department. Job hunters, who are looking for government services in Maharashtra, may apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017 by forwarding their filled in applications through online process latest by the last date of submitting application.
This Page Includes:
Individuals wish to apply for MPSC Vacancy may submit their application as soon as you can.Applicants can scroll down the whole acknowledgement for getting other details regarding Maharashtra PSC Recruitment which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Commission Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to fill online application||02-02-2017|
Name of Posts:
State Excise Sub Inspector: 300 vacancies
Candidates should possess any Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute.
More Details on: MPSC Eligibility Criteria
Lower age limit of applying candidate must be 18 years whereas candidate’s upper age should not be exceeding 38 years of age as on last date of applying. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for reserved category.
Download PDF: MPSC Recruitment Notification
Applicants who will be considered suitable for stated post will be getting consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3500/- per month.
Candidates belong to Unreserved category have to pay Rs.523/- and Rs.323/- for Reserved candidates in the form of SBI Challan / Debit Card / Credit card / Net Banking / CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
Selection of deserving aspirants will be made based on their performance in main exam & Interview that will be conducted by selection committee of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- First of all candidates need to log on official website that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Press on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- Further entering required details and hit on “Create User” button.
- Now, log in again by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Fill online application form complete in all respects.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature if required and Pay your application fee.
- After completion of form press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
- Last Date for Applying Online: 02-02-2017 till 11:59 PM.
- Date of Main Exam: 24-09-2017
To collect the complete information related to MPSC Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official notification link available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|MPSC Hall Ticket||MPSC Result|
|Latest PSC Jobs||PSC Exam Books|
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Time Table|
You can obtain latest updates regarding relevant recruitments through this page, so remain in contact with us. By using control+D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks for getting instant access to this page.