MPSC Recruitment 2015
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a job notification as MPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 227 Civil Judge and & Judicial Magistrate in Judicial department through the Preliminary Exam. Participants may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date as shown below:
|Posts Name||Civil Judge and & Judicial Magistrate|
|No. Of Vacancies||227|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23rd March 2015|
|Payment Of Fees Dates||24th March 2015|
You can acquire the remaining detailed information in relation to MPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, and required education etc, which is furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
The applicants must have the Bachelor Degree In Law (Public Prosecutor will be considered) or L.L.M degree from the recognized University Or Institutions.
- The age of the appliers should be lying in between 21 to 25 years.
- Age in relaxation will be given as per the organization norms.
For the Civil Judge posts, applicants will accept the salary of Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month by the organization.
|Category Name||Fee||How to Pay|
|General / OBC||Rs. 365||Through SBI Challan / Online Banking|
|SC / ST||Rs. 265|
The aspirant’s selection will be based on the preliminary examination, main exam and followed by the personal interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants will have to visit the Official website which is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Select the ‘New User Registration’ link and must fill the entire detailed information and press the ‘Create User’ button.
- Now, login with the new id and password and again fill the online application form for the posts and upload the scanned images of their documents (if necessary).
- After that, fill the fee detail that is mentioned in the above section of this page and press the ‘Submit’ button to record the entered details.
- Then, take the printout of an application form and keep it safe for the future use and may apply on or before the last date.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 23rd March 2015
- Payment Of Fee Dates: 24th March 2015
- Examination Dates: 31st May 2015
You may visit the Official Link to fetch the other information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On