Manipal University is going to conduct online entrance test for the admission in various undergraduate and post graduate programmes. Applicants who want to take admission must fill MU OET 2016 Application on or before closing dates. Admission to Manipal University is through the online entrance examination, which is held at centres all over India. Before applying, scholars must make sure that they fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of MU OET 2016. Candidates willing to apply will need to register first and pay application fees before filling in the Online Application Form.
the entire details regarding MU OET 2016 Application form like elig9ibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned on this page in the below section which is being provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- If the candidate belongs to Indian nationality they must have passed 10+2. For foreign nationals the candidate must be declared pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Also, the candidate must have opted Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with and one of the subjects from chemistry, biotechnology and biology as optional subjects.
The date of birth of the candidate must fall on or before 31.12. 98 and the candidates are strictly requested to adhere to the age eligibility criteria.
- The Selection process of the All India Manipal University is made through Online Entrance Test comprising of the duration of 2.5 hours.
- The pattern for the exam is Multiple Choice Questions with one correct answer. There are 200 questions in all with about 50 questions targeting physics section, 50 in chemistry, 70 in mathematics and about 30 from English and general aptitude. University declares a merit list on the basis of your performance in the test.
How to Apply for MU OET:
If you are eligible to give the exam it’s then advisable to fill the application form as soon as possible.
- Aspirants may apply for MU OET 2016 application form either online or offline. In order to apply offline, you can courier the application form to the university address.
- You must use only black or blue ball point pen while filling the offline form. The form costs Rs. 1600/- which includes cost of application and entrance fee.
- For online registration, you can go through the link available on the home page of website, fill in the required details and submit the form.
- Payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- For online application, a scanned copy of passport size photograph shall be in .jpg format (200 x 200 dpi).
- You are requested to refer the item wise instruction as mentioned in prospectus while filling the form.
- A copy of filled-in MU OET 2016 Online Application Form must be kept safely for future reference.
- Applicants shall mail the printed copy of the completed application form along with DD/Challan to:
Admissions, Manipal University,
Manipal – 576104
|COURSE||BOOKING START DATE||BOOKING END DATE||III ATTEMPT BOOKING DATE|
|MD, MS, PG Diploma||01.02.2016||09.02.2016||24.02.2016|
|MDS, PG Diploma in Dental Materials||01.02.2016||09.02.2016||24.02.2016|
|MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPharm, PharmD||21.03.2016||28.03.2016||19.05.2016 & 20.05.2016|
|BTech Lateral Entry||21.05.2016||26.05.2016||——-|
|BA (Media & Communications), BBA||26.03.2016||01.04.2016||——-|
|BCom BPS, BCom Professional||26.03.2016||01.04.2016||——-|
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)||19.05.2016||24.05.2016||——-|
|Master of Audiology & Speech Language -Pathology (MASLP)||——-|
|Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)||——-|
|Pharm D Post Baccalaureate||——-|
|MSc (Medical) – Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Genetics Counseling, Clinical Embryology/ MSc Medical Biotechnology/ MSc Molecular Biology & Human Genetics/ Master of Clinical Virology and MSc Regenerative Medicine/ MSc Clinical Psychology||06.06.2016||11.06.2016|| |
|MA Communication/ PGDCC/ MFAF, MCA||06.06.2016||11.06.2016||——-|
|MPhil Clinical Psychology||02.07.2016||03.07.2016|
Online Entrance Test Schedule 2016
|Course||Ist & IInd Attempt Dates||III Attempt Dates||Merit List date|
|MD, MS, PG Diploma||12.02.2016 to 23.02.2016||25.02.2016|
|MDS, PG Diploma in Dental Materials||12.02.2016 to 22.02.2016|
|MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPharm, PharmD||11.04.2016 to 18.05.2016||21.05.2016||26.05.2016|
|BA(Media & Communication)/BBA||10, 17, 24 April and 8 May 2016||——-||10.05.2016|
|BCOM BPS/BCOM PROFESSIONAL||14.04.2016 & 05.05.2016|
|Lateral BTech||02.06.2016 to 07.06.2016||——-||11.06.2016|
|MSc Nursing||08.04.2016 & 09.04.2016||——-||15.04.2016|
|Master of Physiotherapy|| |
27.05.2016 to 30.05.2016
|Master of Physiotherapy (Sports & Clinical Biomechanics)|
|Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology|
|MPharm, PharmD Post Baccalaureate||31.05.2016 to 02.06.2016||——-||07.06.2016|
|MTech/ME||31.05.2016 to 22.06.2016||——-||25.06.2016|
|MSc Medical (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Human Genetics, Genetics Counseling, Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Regenerative Medicine, Clinical Embryology ,Virology)|| |
23.06.2016 to 26.06.2016
|MSc Clinical Psychology||23.06.2016 & 24.06.2016||——-||27.06.2016|
|MCA||25.06.2016 to 27.06.2016 |
|MA(Media & Communication), PG Diploma in Corporate Communication, Masters in Film Art & Film Making|
|MPhil Clinical Psychology||04.07.2016 & 05.07.2016||——||07.07.2016|
Note: To get more details must check this Official Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On