MU OET Application Form
MU OET Application Form is available now!!! MU OET Exam is a gateway to get admission in the Manipal University & its constituent institutions. MU OET is known as Manipal University Online Entrance Test and conducted by the Manipal University.
MU OET Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam. Only qualified candidates will get admission into various UG & PG courses in the area of Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences and many other courses. As per latest MU OET Notification, Last Date for B.Tech course has been extended.
Key Content Of This Page
MU OET Exam Notification:
MU OET Entrance Test Notification has been released by University. Before going to fill, MU OET Application Form 2018 for Manipal University Online Entrance Test, you need to ensure your eligibility criteria.
So, check this page thoroughly and get complete details about MU OET Test Schedule, MU OET Notification and important dates, way to fill MU OET Application Form 2018 etc which is well prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
MU OET Application Form
MU Courses Offered
|B.Tech, B.Pharm, PharmD||BA(Media & Communication)/BBA|
|Lateral B.Tech||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Master of Physiotherapy||Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology|
|M.Pharm, PharmD Post Baccalaureate||M.Tech. / ME|
|M.Sc. Medical||M.Sc. Clinical Psychology|
|MCA||MA (Media & Communication)|
|PG Diploma in Corporate Communication||Masters in Film Art & Film Making|
M.Phil Clinical Psychology
Check Here: What Makes a Successful Online Student
What is the MU OET Eligibility Criteria?
For below listed available courses, candidates must have the following qualification in concerned stream.
- Under Graduate Courses: 10+2 Passed with minimum 50% Marks.
- Post Graduate Courses: Graduation Degree With aggregate 55% Marks.
Courses wise MU OET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who have passed in 12th/equivalent exam with physics, mathematics & English as compulsory subjects along with chemistry, biotechnology, biology or any technical vocational subject with 50% marks are only eligible to apply for MU OET Application Form.
For B.Tech (LE):
Candidate must have passed in three-year diploma in engineering & 10+2 with mathematics subject along with 45% marks to apply for MU OET 2018 for B.Tech (LE).
Applying candidate must possess Degree of bachelor’s in BE/B.Tech with 50% marks in aggregate to fill MU OET Application Form for M.Tech.
Candidate should have passed in 12th, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with minimum 50% marks to fill MU OET Application Form for BBA. There is no age limit to appear for MU OET 2018 Exam.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
How Much Entrance Test Fee Is?
- Candidates will have to pay MU OET Application Form fee of Rs. 2000/- through on line mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking) or offline mode (DD).
- The DD will be made in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Those candidates who are going to pay application fee through offline mode have to send the DD along with the application form to the given address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal University, Manipal-576104
How To Fill MU OET Registration Form?
Follow below mentioned guidelines to submit MU OET Online Registration Form before the deadline.
- Students need to open official web portal of Manipal University which is www.manipal.edu to fill MU OET Application Form.
- After reaching at official web portal, select “Admission Open 2018-Press Here To Apply online” link (As Shown below) .
- Now you have to fill all the asked Basic Information in blank textboxes for successful MU OET Online Registration Form.
- Hit on “Submit and Continue” button to feed entire information.
- Thereafter, you will a valid User Name and Password to fill Manipal University Online Application Form.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Process To Submit MU OET Application Form?
- First of all, candidates have to follow above listed first two steps to fill MU OET Application Form 2018
- Fill your valid User Name and Password in blank textboxes (as depicted below).
- After that, hit on “Login” button and fill MU OET Online Application Form.
- Fill MU OET Application Form with educational details and other information such as application fee etc.
- Subsequently, Press “Submit” button to record entire details in MU OET Application Form.
- Don’t forget to take printout of filled MU OET Application Form 2018 for future need.
Hit Here: MU OET Application Form
How To Recover Forgotten Password?
- Follow above listed first two steps and press “Forgot Username or Password?” link.
- After hitting on said link, a new dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Email ID and Date of Birth and press “Submit & Continue” button.
- Thereafter, your password will be recovered successfully.
MU Online Entrance Test Schedule:
|Courses||MU Online Exam Dates|
|MU OET Application|
|MU OET Booking/ MU OET Admit Card||MU OET |
|MU OET |
|BTech, BPharm, Pharm D||10-04-2018 (Extended)||31-03-2018 to 07-04-2018 (IIIrd Attempt: 09-05-2018 to 10-05-2018)||Ist and IInd attempt: 19-04-2018 to 09-05-2018|
IIIrd Attempt: 11-05-2018 & 12-05-2018
|M.Tech/ME||15-05-2018||23-05-2018 to 25-05-2018||01-06-2018 to 10-05-2018||13-05-2018|
|B.Tech (LE)||08-05-2018||10-05-2018 to 13-05-2018||16-05-2018 to 21-05-2018||24-05-2018|
|BA (Media & Communication), BBA||21-03-2018||31-03-2018 to 15-04-2018||19-04-2018|
02-05-2018 06-05-2018 &
What is The Procedure of Manipal University Admission?
- Candidate’s admission in particular courses will be based on their qualifying marks in MU OET Exam 2018.
- After that, MU OET Merit List will be prepared by official authority to select candidates for MU OET Counseling Procedure.
- So, start preparation according to latest Manipal University Exam Pattern and score well for taking admission in constituent institutes of Manipal University.
Download From Here: MU OET Exam Pattern
Open this Official Link, in order to download additional information about MU OET Application Form 2018 – 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get Admission In Engg Colleges?||How to Get a Free College Education|