MU OET Application Form
MU Online Entrance Test is university level entrance exam, which will be conducted by Manipal University in the month of April 2018 to May 2018. Students seeking admission in UG/PG courses can fill MU OET Application Form for MU OET Exam before the end date i.e. 11-03-2018. Before going to fill, MU OET Application Form 2018 for Manipal University Online Entrance Test, you need to ensure your eligibility criteria. So, check this page thoroughly and get complete details about MU OET Test Schedule, MU OET Notification and important dates etc.
Key Content Of This Page
Candidates, after qualify the MU OET 2018 Exam, you’re eligible to get admission in field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences and many other courses. Therefore, there is no offline facility to submit Manipal Application Form 2018. In this article, we’re also providing you the direct link to fill Manipal University 2018 Application Form through online mode. Go through this page of recruitmentresult.com, in order to get complete information about MU OET Application Form 2018. Take a look….
MU OET Application Form
How To Fill MU OET Registration Form?
Follow below mentioned guidelines to submit MU OET Online Registration Form before the deadline.
- Students need to open official web portal of Manipal University which is www.manipal.edu.
- After reaching at official web portal, select “Admission Open 2018-Press Here To Apply online” link (As Shown below).
- Fill all the asked Basic Information in blank textboxes for successful registration. Hit on “Submit and Continue” button to feed entire information.
- Thereafter, you will a valid User Name and Password to fill Manipal University Online Application Form.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Process To Submit MU OET Application Form?
- First of all, candidates have to follow above listed first two steps.
- Fill your valid User Name and Password in blank textboxes (as depicted below).
- After that, hit on “Login” button and fill MU OET Online Application Form.
- Fill educational qualification and other details like application fee etc.
- Subsequently, Press “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Don’t forget to take printout of filled application form for future need.
Hit Here: MU OET Application Form
How To Recover Forgotten Password?
- Follow above listed first two steps and press “Forgot Username or Password?” link.
- After hitting on said link, a new dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Email ID and Date of Birth and press “Submit & Continue” button.
- Thereafter, your password will be recovered successfully.
How much Entrance Test Fee Is?
Candidates should need to pay Rs. 1400/- as an examination fee and application fee of Rs. 600/- that is pay either through online or offline mode only.
Dates To Be Noted:
Manipal University Online Application Last Date: 11-03-2018
MU Online Entrance Test Schedule:
|Course||Ist & IInd Attempt Dates||Merit List date|
|B.Tech, B.Pharm, PharmD||3rd Week of May 2018|
|BA(Media & Communication)/BBA||4th week of April 2018||1st week Of May 2018|
|Lateral BTech||3rd Week Of May 2018||1st Week Of June 2018|
|MSc Nursing||3rd Week Of April 2018||4th Week Of April 2018|
|Master of Physiotherapy||2nd Week Of May 2018||4th Week of May 2018|
|Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology||2nd Week Of May 2018||4th Week of May 2018|
|MPharm, PharmD Post Baccalaureate||2nd Week Of May 2018||4th Week of May 2018|
|MTech/ME||1st Week Of June 2018||2nd Week Of June 2018|
|MSc Medical||4th Week Of May 2018||1st Week Of June 2018|
|MSc Clinical Psychology||4th Week Of May 2018||1st Week Of June 2018|
|MCA||4th Week Of May 2018||1st Week Of June 2018|
|MA(Media & Communication)||3rd Week Of May 2018||1st Week Of June 2018|
|PG Diploma in Corporate Communication|
|Masters in Film Art & Film Making|
|MPhil Clinical Psychology||4th Week Of May 2018||1st Week Of June 2018|
What is the MU OET Eligibility Criteria:
For below listed available courses, candidates must have the following qualification in concerned stream.
- Under Graduate Courses: 10+2 Passed with minimum 50% Marks.
- Post Graduate Courses: Graduation Degree With aggregate 55% Marks.
MU Courses Offered:
|1||B.Tech, B.Pharm, PharmD|
|2||BA(Media & Communication)/BBA|
|4||Master of Physiotherapy|
|5||Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology|
|6||M.Pharm, PharmD Post Baccalaureate|
|7||M.Tech. / ME|
|9||M.Sc. Clinical Psychology|
|11||MA (Media & Communication)|
|12||PG Diploma in Corporate Communication|
|13||Masters in Film Art & Film Making|
|14||M.Phil Clinical Psychology|
What is The Procedure of Admission?
- Candidate’s admission in particular courses will be based on their qualifying marks in MU OET Exam 2018.
- After that, MU OET Merit List will be prepared by official authority to select candidates for MU OET Counseling Procedure.
- So, start preparation according to latest exam pattern and score well for taking admission in constituent institutes of Manipal University.
Download From Here: MU OET Exam Pattern
Open this Official Link, in order to download additional information about MU OET Application Form 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|