Nagaland PSC Recruitment
Applications are invited for Nagaland PSC Recruitment to fill Class-III Posts. As per the Advt No. NPSC-1/2018, interested candidates can apply for the post of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant. Applications will be accepted till 03:00 P.M on 30th July 2018.
The application process will be executed through online mode. However, one can also apply for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018 through any of the NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC). In this case, the applicant will need to pay a sum of Rs. 350/- by cash in the center itself.
Key Contents of the Page:
Selection process includes a written examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test.Selected eligible candidates will be appointed to the post of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant under Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection Department, Nagaland.
Check this page which is well maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get the complete details about Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018. Check the information regarding eligibility criteria, pay scale and application procedure etc.
Nagaland PSC Recruitment
Nagaland PSC Vacancy:
Post Name: LDA-Cum Computer Assistant (Class-III NonGazetted.)
Qualification/ Experience Required:
Candidates applying for Nagaland PSC Computer Assistant Recruitment must satisfy the following eligibility factors:
- Applicant must hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
- Must have completed 06 months Diploma course in Computer Application & Networking.
- Should possess working knowledge of computer operation, common office software knowledge of basic use of computer.
Age Limit for Nagaland PSC Recruitment:
Age of the contenders applying for Nagaland PSC Recruitment must not be less than 21 years while the upper age limit being 30 years as calculated on 01/01/2018.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation for Government Employees will be allowed equal to the number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 05 years.
- Age relaxation in other cases like local residents of Nagaland State, Physically Challenged Candidates, etc shall be provided as per the policies of Government.
Eligible contenders selected for the posts of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant under Nagaland PSC Recruitment will be remunerated as per the Pay Band, PB- 1 Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-
Selection Criteria for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018:
Firstly, organization will invite the eligible candidates to appear for written examination consisting of two papers: General English-200 marks and General Knowledge (MCQ)-200 marks. Then, further qualifying contenders will proceed for the next stage of selection process i.e. Computer Proficiency Test. Final selection will depend upon the performance in Computer Proficiency Test.
Instructions to Apply for NPSC Nagaland Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply Online through official web portal of the organization or through any Nagaland One Common Service Center (CSC). The online application process is discussed below:
- Firstly, hit the official link of Nagaland Public Service Commission that is www.nagaland.gov.in
- Now on the home page, move your cursor towards ‘Sections’ column and select ‘Advertisement’ option.
- The page will display a list of Nagaland PSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Press “Advertisement No. NPSC-1/2018 dt. 29.06.2018 (LDA Cum Computer Assistant Examination 2018)” link.
- Advertisement for Recruitment of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the complete advertisement and ensure all the essential requirements.
- Now, eligible candidates can proceed for Nagaland Public Service Commission Online Application process.
- Switch back to the home page of the official web portal.
- Under ‘Whats New’ section, press “Application for LDA-cum-Computer Assistant Examination 2018(LIVE)” link.
- First complete the registration process and then advance to fill the online application form.
- Make sure the information entered in Nagaland PSC Application form and upload your photograph, signature & 06 months Diploma certificate in computer.
- Submit the online application form and complete the process for online payment of application fee.
- Remember to note the ‘Transaction Id’ of the e-form which will be required to download the admit card in future.
- Candidates applying through CSC can pay a sum of Rs.350 as the application fee in cash.
- Staring date of online application process: 30/06/2018 from 10:00 A.M. onwards
- Last Date to send Online Applications: 30/07/2018 till 03:00 P.M.
For further details related to Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018, concerned candidates need to explore the Official Website of Nagaland Public Service Commission. Furthermore, follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get instant private and government job alerts.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|NPSC Admit Card||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|