Nagpur University Recruitment
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University has circulated an advertisement about Nagpur University Recruitment for filling up Junior Research Fellow vacancies. Eligible and capable aspirants who want to apply for Nagpur University Recruitment 2015 must send the application form before 10th July 2015 after that attend walk-In Interview which is going to be held on 13th July, 2015.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Organization Name||Nagpur University|
|Last date to send hard copy||10th July 2015|
|Walk-In Date||13th July, 2015|
Candidates who are willing to grow their career in government sector must garb this chance as soon as possible. Applying Process, selection method and other relevant details about Nagpur University Recruitment 2015 are well mentioned below on this page of Recruitmentresult.com, you must have a look below
Applicant should have possessed M. Sc. (Botany) Degree from a recognized university / Isntitute.
Selections will be complete on the basis of performance in personal interview.
Procedure to Apply for Nagpur University Recruitment:
- Willing and aspirants who want to apply who are interested to apply must go through official website that is www.nagpuruniversity.org and read complete details properly
- Fill the application form on plain paper must attach CV, Email ID, and certificates and send the dully filled form at the below mentioned address
- After that aspirants Must appear for interview along with the Xerox copies of the particulars as well as original at the below mentioned address:
- No separate interview calls would be sent.
- No TA/DA would be paid to the candidates appearing for the Interview.
- The applicants are advised to check their Emails regularly for further instructions, if any
To Dr. R. S. Badere, Dept. of Botany,
RTM Nagpur University, MJP Educational Campus,
Amravati Road, Nagpur- 440033
In the Dept. of Botany, RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur
- Closing date to send application: 10th July, 2015 5.00pm
- Interview Date: 13th July, 2015 at 11.00am
Note: For more information you may visit the official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On