Narendra Modi Astrological Predictions
15th Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat thrice from 2001 to 2014. It is tough to make Narendra Modi Astrological Predictions for 2019. Astro-Analysis of Modi’s Horoscope is well discussed below. Have a look…
Narendra Modi Horoscope
Narendra Modi is the 15th Prime Minister of India, in office since 26 May 2014. Mr. Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat thrice from 2001 to 2014. He led the BJP in the 2014 general election enabling his party a thumping majority for the first time since 1984.
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1950|
|Time of Birth||11: 09 AM (Rectified)|
|Place of Birth||Mehsana (Gujarat, India)|
Check Here – List of Books by Narendra Modi
Astro-Analysis Of Narendra Modi’s Horoscope
Narendra Modi’s ascendant (rising sign at the time of birth) is Scorpio as per Indian Nirayana Astrology. The lord of the ascendant (as well as of the 6th house) is Mars which is placed in its own house i.e., Scorpio.
Read About – PM Rozgar Yojana
Yes, Modi Too Sees The Threat
The 2nd and 5th house Lord Jupiter (retrograde) is placed in the 4th house in Aquarius – a Kendra (Quadrant). The 3rd and 4th house Lord Saturn is in 11th house in Virgo. The 7th and 12th Lord Venus is placed in the 10th house in Leo – a Kendra (Quadrant).
The 8th and the 11th Lord Mercury (retrograde) reside in Virgo in the 11th (own) house. The 9th Lord Moon is placed in the Ascendant (debilitated) in Scorpio. Lastly, the 10th Lord Sun finds himself in the 11th house in Virgo. Rahu and Kethu occupy respectively the 5th and the 11th houses.
Also Check – Hike In Exemption Limit! Changes In Income Tax Slab
2019 Might Not Be A Cakewalk For Narendra Modi: Know What Has Changed
Know What Has Changed
Six months after Abdullah tweeted about Modi’s win in 2019 Lok Sabha elections being certain, the circumstances have changed drastically. The economic slowdown and jobs crisis are real issues that can hit the NDA hard.
The economic plank can also unite opposition parties of all hues. With his performance, Modi had risen above issues of ideology and corruption. The opposition tried hard but could not pin him down on these issues.
Best Career Choice: People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
2019 Is No Longer A Battle Already Won
But any leader cannot escape the criticism on economic slowdown. That’s why the government is making frantic efforts to shore up the economy. If the economy remains more or less the same, 2019 won’t be a cakewalk for Modi.
Mandate 2019: Modi’s Election To Lose, Rather Than Opposition’s To Win?
The recent win of the Bharatiya Janata Party in Uttar Pradesh is thought to have made a return to power of Narendra Modi in 2019 inevitable. If this is indeed so, what will need to happen?
Just before counting began in the last election, Modi made a prediction. He said that the crowds at his rallies told him that he would get a full majority, something not seen in Indian politics since 1984. This was accurate and he got 282 out of 543.
The numbers, however, look very good for Modi. We could say it is his election to lose, rather than the opposition’s to win.
Get Details About – Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Will Narendra Modi retain power in 2019 General Elections?
The salient points in Narendra Modi’s horoscope are:
Narendra Damodar Modi – An Unbeatable Personality
- His horoscope is a case of Ruchaka Yoga which is endows one to become a king.
- This also enforces his focus on change (for the better) always.
- The horoscope is afflicted too in the form of Kemadruma Yoga which is a malefic Yoga but which also explains his nature of leading a simple life, away from home mostly, not hankering after materialistic pleasures etc.
- He has only a few real friends. His Dasamsa (D-10) chart also has the Sun-Mercury-Saturn association in the 10th house (profession). Sun relates to government, politics etc. While Saturn refers to profession, general public etc.
Know Their Values in INR? How Many Zeros Are In 1 Million, Billion & Trillion?
What The Future Holds For Narendra Modi!
- Currently, Chandra (Moon) Dasa is operating in NarendraModi’s horoscope as per Vimshottari Dasa system from mid-July 2010 and it will end in June 2020 which is the Neechanhanga Raja Yoga period which has elevated to the position of a Prime Minister of India from a small time chai wala (tea seller).
- From June 2020 onwards for 7 (seven) years, his Kuja (Mars) dasa will start which will show the real power and might of a king. However, Mars happens to be in debilitation in Cancer in the Navamsa chart which could bring up problems for him.
- He should take care and avoid power going to his head. He can overcome this by ignoring his detractors and enemies.
Know About – Students’ Horoscope 2018
Modi Will Continue To Dominate His Opponents
In a nutshell, there is no leader today with a pan-India acceptability who can take on Modi & the BJP in 2019.” India will emerge out as a strong nation with high values. ModiJi will change the look and feel of this country to a great extent towards positivity and beauty.
More Useful Links