Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation has initiated Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program for post graduate courses. Students may apply for interest-free loan scholarship for Higher Studies. With the help of Scholarship Program, students across the country access higher quality education. Candidates who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in relevant field may apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program 2018 after going through all details listed here.
This Page Includes:
This foundation provides a wide range of scholarships to graduate students. It offers financial aid by granting excellent mentorship programme to all its scholars. With help of Scholarship scheme, scholars are given access to networking opportunities & thus boost professional development. To get more information about Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program 2018, go through this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
Post Graduation fields for Scholarship awards:
Scholarship will be given to those candidates who want to do their education in following fields.
- Pure Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Architecture and Management
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship:
For Higher Studies:
- Candidates should be Indian nationals to apply for Scholarship Program.
- Age of applicant should not exceed 30 years.
- Graduates of a recognized university (or in the final year of the degree course or awaiting results) are eligible.
- Students planning to pursue post graduate studies from 2017 may also apply.
- Those awaiting decision from the university are eligible to apply but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission.
Applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- either through Net Banking or offline by sending a Demand Draft issued in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
Amount of Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for Higher Studies:
On the basis of assessment of prospective candidates, maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs is awarded as PG Scholarship amount.
Who Will Be Awarded Postgraduate Scholarship?
Foundation award its postgraduate scholarship to students who are desirous to study in fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
Assortment of students is based on performance in listed rounds.
- Screening test
- Personal Interview
Read Now: Interview Preparation Tips
Disbursement and Repayment Of PG Scholarship Loan:
Scholarship for post-graduation amount will be disbursed on getting copy of the visa. Subsequent to one year after the completion of the course, Repayments will begin.
- 1st year after course completion: Nil
- 2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
- 3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
- 4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amou
How to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program 2018?
- To apply for Scholarship Program, contenders may visit the official site pg.nsfoundation.co.in/
- Hit on “Scholarship Program” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- At new page, download Scholarship Notice.
- Go through Narotam Sekhsaria Notification, after that you may download Narotam Sekhsaria Registration Form 2018.
- Login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID.
- After that, fill application form for Scholarship Program.
- Put all required details in form as per requirements.
- Upload documents if required, pay your application fee.
- Carry print out of same for future purpose.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
- Mark sheet of 10th, 12th, and all years of the undergraduate programme.
- Report card of GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE etc examination (if passed).
- Hard Copy of the admission letter from the university, if obtained.
- Reference letters.
- Statement of the course fee and any other financial document.
- Attested hard copy of the passport.
- One pass port size photo.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
Read Now: How to Get Scholarship
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Applying dates:
|Registration begins from||January to March 2018|
|Shortlisted candidates are informed for interview||Last week of April 2018|
|Interview||Last week of May 2018|
|Selected scholars informed||2nd half of June 2018|
|2 day Orientation Programme for selected scholars. (Attendance is compulsory to avail scholarship)||Between Mid & End July 2018|
Follow its Official Link to get more information about Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Counselling Schedule|
|Top Colleges in India||How to Get a Free College Education|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|