Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is going to offer Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program. Candidates who want to get this scholarship in this session of 2016 may apply Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program 2016.
Candidates who wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities may fill application form on or before date of closing.
The candidates who have good academic records in their previous qualification and want to do post graduation may apply now. Scholarship up to 2000000 is provided to the Undergraduate candidates for their Higher Studies.
For more details in regard of the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship such as eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply and application free is provided in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Graduation fields for Scholarship awards:
Scholarship will be given to those candidates who want to do their education in following fields.
- Pure Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Architecture and Management
- Age of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- Candidates should be Indian nationals.
- Participants must have degree of Graduation or must be perusing final year of Graduation from the recognized University Or Institute.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 500/-, which should be submitted through Net Banking or by sending a Demand Draft in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the their performance in rounds following below:
- Screening test
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to visit the official site, which is pg.nsfoundation.co.in.
- Go to the ‘registration’ tab given at the above side of the home page.
- Enter the required details in proper format correctly.
- Press the ‘register’ tab.
- Now login your account with the user name and password and fill the online application form.
- Fill the required details and choose the subject.
- Upload documents if required and submit the application fee.
- Take hard copy of the application for future use.
Documents Required To Bring On Interview:
- Mark sheet of 10th, 12th, and all years of the undergraduate programme.
- Report card of GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE etc examination (if passed).
- Hard Copy of the admission letter from the university, if obtained.
- Reference letters.
- Statement of the course fee and any other financial document.
- Attested hard copy of the passport.
- One pass port size photo.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
- Last date for Registration: March 2016
- Short listed candidates for interview will be informed on: April-May 2016
- Interview will be held on: June 2016
Note: You may apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2016 from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On