- Society for Research & Development in Education is going to conduct NAT Exam on 3rd June, 2016. Application forms are invited against NAT 2016 through online mode. Interested students should submit NAT Application form should be submitted till date of closing that is 31st May, 2016.
- Examination is going to be conducted for students who want to get admission in engineering courses in various disciplines at reputed institute of India. Students taking admission by qualifying NAT will be exempted to pay Development Fees per year.
- You may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details such as NAT Exam Date, Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply etc. interested students should apply as soon as possible.
Students who want to apply should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Computer with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 17 years on the 1st date of the month of admission.
Students are required to pay Rs. 700/- through bank draft in favour of APIIT SD INDIA payable at Panipat.
Selection of skilled students in various courses will be done as per their performance in National Admission Test.
Pattern of Exam:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mathematics||50||150 marks||2 hrs 30 min.|
How to Apply for NAT:
- First of all applicants should go to official site that is nat.apiit.edu.in.
- Now go to ‘Online Registration’ tab from top menu bar.
- Fill registration form properly with required details and press submit tab.
- Download format of application form and fill it in prescribed formant.
- Prescribed application should be submitted along with demand draft at address mentioned in official notification.
- Application should reach till date of closing because late application will not be accepted by organization.
|Closes on & last date of receiving Application Form||31st May, 2016|
|Date of National Admission Test||3rd June, 2016|
|Declaration of result||10th June, 2016|
|First Counseling and Admission Starts on||11th to 17th June, 2016|
|Classes starts on||1st August, 2016|
Note: You may check this Official Link to get further details about NAT 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|