NAT Application Form
Fill the NAT Application Form 2019 before the last date!!! Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology will release APIIT NAT Online Application in 1st week of Jun 2019.
Interested applicants who want to ensure their eligibility to fill and submit NAT Application Form 2019 they can visit to the official website of Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology and then follow the below mentioned procedure.
APIIT NAT Application Form 2019
The National Admission Test (NAT) examination is introduced by the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), Panipat. The main motive of conducting this exam is to provide admission and scholarship to eligible and deserving contenders.
Further details about the APIIT NAT Exam and the NAT Application Form 2019 are given in below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NAT Application Form
NAT Course offered:
- Tech in Mechatronics
- Tech in Electrical and Electronics
- Tech in Electronics
- Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration
|Name of the course||Qualification required|
|For Bachelor Of Technology (2nd Year)|
Candidates must have passed B.Sc degree with 45% with mathematics as a subject. In the case of candidate belonging to reserved category, i.e. SC / ST category must have obtained 42.75% marks.
|For BBA||Should have passed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) with at least five subjects including English as one of the main subjects and obtaining at least 40% marks.|
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Nat Application Fees:
Candidates interested in applying for NAT examination have to pay an amount of Rs.700/- as the application fees.
Benefits of Qualifying NAT 2019:
Students taking admission by qualifying NAT can avail scholarship as per norms.
NAT Scholarship Details
|%in Test||Tuition Fee||%in Test||Tuition Fee|
|Above 90%||100%||81% – 90%||80%|
|71% – 80%||50%||61% – 70%||30%|
|51% – 60%||20%||40% – 50%||10%|
Check Out More Latest: Scholarship in India
NAT 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The duration of APIIT NAT 2019 test will be of 1 hour and it will be conducted based upon 12th Physics, Chemistry and Math syllabus.
The Physics section will contain the following topics:
- Units And Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description Of Motion In Two Dimensions
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy And Power
- Rotational Motion And Moment Of Inertia
- Oscillations & Waves
- Heat And Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Solids And Semi-Conductors Devices
For the Maths section, candidate has to study the following topics:
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices And Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem And Its Applications
- Sequences And Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Numerical Methods
NAT Test Centres:
The list of APIIT NAT 2019 test centres are given below:
How to fill up NAT Application Form 2019?
- Log on to the official website i.e. Nts.org.pk
- After reaching the homepage hit on NAT tab
- A new page will come out along with all the details and links regarding NAT
- Afterwards hit on the brochure link and read all the details regarding the APIIT NAT examination
- Now after going through the details if you think that you should go for the examination then hit on the NAT registration tab
- Now if you are an already registered candidate then hit on Log in Tab and enter your credentials and then the APIIT NAT online application will appear in front of you
- Else if you are a new user then hit on the new user registration tab and the fill up the APIIT NAT online registration form completely
- Afterwards the online application form will appear long with the registration
- Complete all the details and hit on the submission tab
- Once you hit you will receive a message containing the Log In Id of yours
- Enter the ID and the set your password
- Now you have your own individual password and ID to get log in to the NAT log in account
- Use the credentials and complete the further procedure like the payment of fees and uploading of documents etc
- At last recheck all the details and then hit on the final submission tab
- Take a print out of filled up APIIT NAT application form and keep it safe for further usage.
- If you have paid the NAT APIIT application fees via demand draft then you need to send your application along with the receipt of DD to the address given below.
Must Check Before Admission: College is Registered OR AICTE?
|APIIT NAT 2019||Exam Dates|
|Sale of Information Brochure & Application Form starts on||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|Last date of receiving the application form||1st week of Jun 2019|
|National Admission Test date||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Result will be declared on||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Chairman Admission Committee
APIIT SD India Panipat Toll Plaza,
G.T. Road, Panipat- 132103, Haryana (INDIA)
Ph. +91 180 6532444, 6532555
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
NAT 2019 Admit Card
For APIIT NAT 2019, Attestation Form B will act as an Admit Card and it will be sent to the candidate 15 days before the test. The candidate has to produce the admit card on the examination day for verification in the examination hall to the Center Superintendent.
NAT 2019 Result
APIIT NAT 2019 Result will be released on the official website and the same can be checked from this article also. The direct link to check your result will also be provided here as soon as it will be available.
Candidates interested in availing more details about NAT Application Form 2019 may also go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|