NATA Counselling is organized by various Universities/colleges which offer B.Arch programmes. Because, there will be no separate counseling for NATA 2018 which will be held on 29-04-2018 and NATA Counselling Process varies from institute to institute.
After declaration of NATA Results, the NATA Counselling Procedure will begin for admission to B.Arch. degree course.Go through this page and get complete information about NATA Counseling Schedule, process to get counseling letter, Seat Allotment, Dates etc.
Who Accepts NATA Score Card?
Approximately, 350+ institutes accept the NATA 2018 Score, and,these colleges/institutes in different states will organize the counselling for NATA 2018.Some university names are listed below, who accepts the Score of National Aptitude Test in Architecture, take a look…
- VIT University
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- University of Chandigarh
Steps of NATA 2018 Counselling:
- Online registration
- Choice filling and locking
- Online seat allotment
- Reporting to Centres after seat allocation and payment of fee
- Withdrawal of allotted seat and refund rule
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
NATA Counselling Procedure 2018:
- Qualified contenders of NATA Entrance Exam need to register by visiting official web portal of respective university/colleges.
- Fill all required details on online NATA Counselling Form and download the NATA Counselling Letter.
- Without registration, you will not be allowed to participating in the session of NATA counselling.
Online Choice filling and Choice Locking:
After successful registration for NATA Online Counselling, you have to fill the online choice of colleges. Without this step, NATA Counselling Seat Allotment will not be held.
Seat Allotment Result:
- Subsequent to choice filling and locking, conducting authority will declare seat allotment result.
- You have to check the allotment of seats through online process by using their login credentials.
Check Also: List of Entrance Exam in India
NATA Counselling Fee:
Now, in this step, contenders need to pay requisite amount of counseling fee either through online or offline mode. You have to pay amount of fee within time and after last date, seats will not allot to any contender.
Reporting to Allotted College:
- This is the final step for admission to five year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) degree course.
- So, you have to report at respective allotted college for seat confirmation and in addition to that, document verification process will also be conceded here.
Get Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Documents Required for Counselling:
Aspirants are required to carry listed documents at time of National Aptitude Test in Architecture Counselling.
- NATA 2018 Score card
- NATA2018 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
NATA Counselling Schedule:
|Particulars||NATA Counselling Dates|
|Availability of NATA Admit Card||02-04-2018|
|NATA Exam Date||29-04-2018|
|Declaration Of NATA Results||01-06-2018|
|NATA Counselling 2018 Dates||July/August 2018|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
Open this Official Link to download additional information about NATA Counselling 2018. Stay connected with us on our web portal i.e. recruitmentresult.com and get latest updates about NATA Web Counselling, Results, and Admission Notification etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NATA Exam Pattern||NATA Syllabus|
|NATA Model Question Papers||NATA Result|
|NATA Admit Card||NATA Online Registration|
|NATA Mock Test||Top Architecture Colleges in India|