National BAL Bhavan Recruitment
Recently, an employment notification has been propagated by National Bal Bhavan, New Delhi as National BAL Bhavan Recruitment . The organization is searching for qualified and self-motivated contenders for filling up Consultant/Officer Jobs. Interested job seekers can check the eligibility criteria of Consultant/Officer vacancies form the below section of this web page. The organization will conduct a walk-in-interview on 05-10-2017 to recruit job oriented candidates against National BAL Bhavan Recruitment 2017. Candidates must bring their original documents with an application form at the walk-in-venue.
Highlights Of This Page
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk-in-interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Candidates are advised to prepare themselves well before facing such hiring process. To get more information concerning National BAL Bhavan Recruitment 2018, stay connected with us through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com
National BAL Bhavan Recruitment
|Name of conducting Body||National BAL Bhavan|
|No. of posts||06|
National BAL Bhavan Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Consultant (Accounts & Finance)||01|
|Consultant (Bal Shree)||01|
|Special Officer (Bal Shree)||01|
|Coordinator (Bal Shree)||01|
- For Consultant (Accounts & Finance): Degree in Commerce from a well recognized University/ institute. Candidates must also have the knowledge of rules, regulations and procedures in the Central Government or Autonomous bodies. Relevant years of experience in respective field are also needed.
- Consultant (Admn.): He/ she must be a graduate in any filed. They must be conversant with Recruitment, Promotions, Legal Matters, Court Cases, Disciplinary Proceedings, etc. Minimum experience is also required.
- Consultant (Bal Shree): Any post graduate with some experience of working in schools/institutions for children can apply for this post.
- Web Master: Bachelor degree in computer science or computer technology is needed. Appliers must have the knowledge of server systems, databases, web authoring tools and Cold Fusion.
- Special Officer (Bal Shree): Any post graduate from a well recognized institute can apply. Candidates must be well versed with Hindi and English languages.
- Coordinator (Bal Shree): Appliers must have done graduation in any field from a well recognized institute.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Upper Age limit of applicants must not exceed 70 years as per the National BAL Bhavan Notification. Relaxation in age shall be given to special category candidates as per the norms of Govt. of India.
|Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Consultant (Accounts & Finance)||Rs.35,000/-|
|Consultant (Bal Shree)|
|Special Officer (Bal Shree)||Rs.26,000/-|
|Coordinator (Bal Shree)||Rs.22,000/-|
Candidates applying for National BAL Bhavan Jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in National BAL Bhavan Walk-in-Interview. The persons selected would be posted in NBB office, New Delhi.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to Apply for BAL Bhavan Vacancies:
- Visit the official website, www.nationalbalbhavan.nic.in.
- On the home page, follow “Notice” tab which is given in the menu bar of the home page and then press “Recruitment” link in the drop down menu.
- Now choose “Walk-in Interview on 05.10.2017” link.
- A new page will appear in front of you in PDF format. Read the notification carefully and check for eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible to appear for walk-in-interview, bring your self-attested copies of relevant documents.
|Post Name||Reporting Time||Walk-in Interview Date|
|Consultant (Accounts & Finance)||09.30 AM||05-10-2017|
|Consultant (Admn.)||10.30 AM|
|Consultant (Bal Shree)||11.30 AM|
|Web Master||02.00 PM|
|Special Officer (Bal Shree)||02.30 PM|
|Coordinator (Bal Shree)||03.00 PM|
For more details regarding National BAL Bhavan Recruitment 2017–2018 you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|