National Scholarship Portal
Government of India launched a new digital India program named as National Scholarship Portal. This portal is a distinctive and basic platform available for the students with the intention of providing the benefits of scholarship. By going through National E Scholarship Portal Student Login, you can avail National Scholarship Portal Check Status and National Scholarship Portal Criteria. To grab more details, scroll down this page…….
Content of the page
Once students complete the procedure of NSP Registration 2018 they can submit the application form easily. To National Scholarship Portal Application Edit, National Scholarship Portal Correction and National Scholarship Portal Application Verification, you need to use your email ID and password only.
Though different Gov’t departments offers scholarships to students from a single place or educational body but the fact is that they are being provided by Central Government, State Government or any other ministry differently but not by just Government departments. More details about National Scholarship Portal 2018, National Scholarship Portal Existing User Login and National Scholarship Portal Fresh are mentioned by recruitmentresult.com on this page.
National Scholarship Portal
Check the Scholarship Schemes under National Scholarship Portal:
All the candidates are required to know that through National Scholarship Portal, students can fill all the Government Scholarship Application form for the various schemes. There is one application form for all the scholarship schemes under National Scholarship Portal which is given below.
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine/Mine/ Lsdm/ Beedi And IOMC Workers Welfare Fund
Read Now: How to Get Scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students 2018:
You can check the National Scholarship Portal Amount 2018 for minority students are as under:
|Sr. No||Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|1.||Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10, 000/-per annum|
|Rs.5, 000/- per annum.|
|2.||Course Fee*||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Scholarships in India – Get Complete Details
Want to know process to fill National Scholarship Portal Application Form?
Have a glance!!!
Candidates who want to take advantages of government scholarships, they have to register themselves through the Student Login Panel and then fill in their academic and other details in the common application form. Once you fill the correct and complete National Scholarship Portal Application Form 2018 in correct manner then all the scholarships for which they are eligible will be listed for them.
You can check the step by step instructions to fill the National Scholarship Portal Application Form is given below. All the students are advised to follow the instructions carefully and ensure that the details filled by them are correct.
How can students NSP Login to National Scholarship Portal?
- First of all the candidates are required to go through National Scholarship Portal Home that is www.scholarships.gov.in.
- After visiting home page you have to follow Student Login section available on the same page of National Scholarship Portal.
Start with Registration:
- Candidates can start with the scholarship application, by registering themselves with the National Scholarship Portal.
- Then fill in the details required in the section.
- The field which is to be filled to complete this section as given in image:
What will be the Temporary Registration Number?
- Once the details have been entered and the information has been submitted the candidates will be provided with a 20 digit temporary Registration Number.
- This National Scholarship Portal Application Id 2018 is also sent to the student’s mobile number for future use.
- All the candidates must have Temporary Registration Number till they have completed their Application process and have received their Permanent Registration Number.
National Scholarship Portal Student login details:
When you will receive the Temporary Registration Number, you should National Scholarship Portal Institute Login 2018 using the temporary Registration Number and their Date of birth.
Filling the details in NSP Application form:
Once the necessary registration process is completed then you have to National Scholarship Portal login with your Temporary Registration Number and Date of Birth, then you are required to fill in the Personal as well as Academic Details.
Personal Details as well as Bank Account Details:
- Now you have to write your personal as well as bank account details in correct manner.
- Candidates must ensure that the bank account filled by them are correct as the scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account filled with the students Personal Details & Bank Account Details:
Check Out Here: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Fill the Academic Details:
Once you fill the academic as well as bank details then proceed to next process that is candidates have to fill their present as well as previous academic details.
Scheme Details for which the candidate can apply will be shown as per the educational qualification and Status (Disabled/ Minority/ SC/ ST) of the candidate.
Documents to be uploaded:
- All the candidates are required to know that they can make application for multiple scholarships.
- When you will selected the scholarships according to the applying process, on the next page, he/she will be shown a list of the documents which are to be uploaded to for the selected scholarships.
After the completion of uploading system you are required to upload their contact details to complete the application process.
How can print and track the application form?
After the successfully completion of application process, the printout of the complete application form can be taken by using the ‘Print Your Application’ button and by using ‘Check Your Status’ all the candidates can check the status of their Scholarship applications.
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Do you know National Scholarship Portal Benefits?
- As compare to other scholarship portal, the NSP is a great development in the educational scenario of the country.
- To ensure transparency and accountability, National Scholarship Portal has launched by the government of India.
- Students need to register themselves a single time to avail any scholarship and the system will automatically considers that a student is eligible or not on the basis of eligible criteria.
- All the candidates are required to know that if you will be selected as eligible candidates, they you will receive a SMS and mail alerts and are thoroughly informed about every procedure of the scholarship process.
You May Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Form can be filled through National Scholarship Portal:
- MOMA Merit cum Means Scholarship
- MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship
- MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College nd University Students
- Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
- Post Matric Scholarship for all States in India
- Pre Matric Scholarship for all States in India
- FAQs on National Scholarship Portal
Aadhar Number is Compulsory for National Scholarship Portal Application……?
No, Aadhar Number is not compulsory to apply for a scholarship through National Scholarship Portal. All the candidates who want to take benefits of this scholarship they can candidates can register themselves by any of the three things. It is compulsory to apply online for the scholarship……..
- Aadhar Number
- Enrolment ID
- Bank Passbook
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Is there National Scholarship Portal Renewal Process?
- Yes, students who wish to renew their scholarship are advised to complete the online registration using their Bank Account Number, Date of Birth which must be same as they used for the previous year application form.
- Aspirants if you forgot Your Registration ID then you can simply get it back.
National Scholarship Portal 2018 Last Date:
Students are informed that last date of Verification of Scholarship Applications under Central Scheme (Pre Matric / Post Matric / MCM / Top Class) for Academic Year 2017-18 by Institutes/Districts/States/Boards has been extended up to 15th November, 2017.
Essence of this page:
You can get complete information related to National Scholarship Portal 2018, from this web page. Aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with us on our web portal and press this Official Link to direct visit to official web portal. You can also Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to grab upcoming details into your mailbox directly.
Interested and willing candidates may also log on to Face book and Google + and you can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+ D After reading this notification if you have any query regarding same then you may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible .
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|