National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal is a new digital India program launched by Government of India. We have made a platform to provide all the information related to National Scholarship Portal. So, all the students who are wondering to get latest details regarding National Scholarship Portal 2017 they can get NSP Scholarship Portal details from this single web page. As Mission Mode Project under (NeGP) or we can say National e-Governance Plan has taken by this government of National Scholarships Portal. Candidates can avail the benefits of the scheme by submitting National Scholarship Application form through some simple steps given here. Candidates can National Scholarship Portal NSP Login through www.scholarships.gov.in by some simple steps given below to obtain all the information related to Scholarship offered by the government as well as NSP Student Login details.
Content of the page
Though different Gov’t departments offers scholarships to students from a single place or educational body but the fact is that they are being provided by Central Government, State Government or any other ministry differently but not by just Government departments. Various Scholarship Applications Forms can be filled through National Scholarship Portal. National Scholarship Portal has launched to one-stop solution for all Scholarship related queries of students as it is the main aim of government. The students can also check the list of scholarships for which they can apply. All the details regarding National Scholarship Portal 2017–2018 given on this single web page by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. So, read it carefully. Have a glance…..
National Scholarship Portal
Check the Scholarship Schemes under National Scholarship Portal:
All the candidates are required to know that through National Scholarship Portal, students can fill all the Government Scholarship Application form for the various schemes. There is one application form for all the scholarship schemes under National Scholarship Portal which is given below.
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine/Mine/ Lsdm/ Beedi And IOMC Workers Welfare Fund
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Rate of Scholarship:
You can check the rates of scholarship for minority students are as under:
|Sr. No||Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|1.||Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10, 000/-per annum|
|Rs.5, 000/- per annum.|
|2.||Course Fee*||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Scholarships in India – Get Complete Details
Want to know process to fill National Scholarship Portal Application Form?
Have a glance!!!
Candidates who want to take advantages of government scholarships, they have to register themselves through the Student Login Panel and then fill in their academic and other details in the common application form. Once you fill the correct and complete application form in correct manner then all the scholarships for which they are eligible will be listed for them.
You can check the step by step instructions to fill the National Scholarship Portal Application Form is given below. All the students are advised to follow the instructions carefully and ensure that the details filled by them are correct.
How can students NSP Login to National Scholarship Portal?
- First of all the candidates are required to login National Scholarship Portal that is www.scholarships.gov.in.
- After visiting home page you have to follow Student Login section available on the same page of National Scholarship Portal.
Start with Registration:
- Candidates can start with the scholarship application, by registering themselves with the National Scholarship Portal.
- Then fill in the details required in the section.
- The field which is to be filled to complete this section as given in image:
What will be the Temporary Registration Number?
- Once the details have been entered and the information has been submitted the candidates will be provided with a 20 digit temporary Registration Number.
- This temporary ID is also sent to the student’s mobile number for future use.
- All the candidates must have Temporary Registration Number till they have completed their Application process and have received their Permanent Registration Number.
National Scholarship Portal Student login details:
When you will receive the Temporary Registration Number, you should log in to the National Scholarship Portal using the temporary Registration Number and their Date of birth.
Filling the details in NSP Application form:
Once the necessary registration process is completed then you have to National Scholarship Portal login with your Temporary Registration Number and Date of Birth, then you are required to fill in the Personal as well as Academic Details.
Personal Details as well as Bank Account Details:
- Now you have to write your personal as well as bank account details incorrect manner.
- Candidates must ensure that the bank account filled by them are correct as the scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account filled with the students Personal Details & Bank Account Details:
Check Out Here: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Fill the Academic Details:
Once you fill the academic as well as bank details then proceed to next process that is candidates have to fill their present as well as previous academic details.
Scheme Details for which the candidate can apply will be shown as per the educational qualification and Status (Disabled/ Minority/ SC/ ST) of the candidate.
Documents to be uploaded:
- All the candidates are required to know that they can make application for multiple scholarships.
- When you will selected the scholarships according to the applying process, on the next page, he/she will be shown a list of the documents which are to be uploaded to for the selected scholarships.
After the completion of uploading system you are required to upload their contact details to complete the application process.
How can print and track the application form?
After the successfully completion of application process, the printout of the complete application form can be taken by using the ‘Print Your Application’ button and by using ‘Check Your Status’ all the candidates can check the status of their Scholarship applications.
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Do you know the Benefits of National Scholarship Portal?
- As compare to other scholarship portal, the NSP is a great development in the educational scenario of the country.
- To ensure transparency and accountability, National Scholarship Portal has launched by the government of India.
- Students need to register themselves a single time to avail any scholarship and the system will automatically considers that a student is eligible or not on the basis of eligible criteria.
- All the candidates are required to know that if you will be selected as eligible candidates, they you will receive a SMS and mail alerts and are thoroughly informed about every procedure of the scholarship process.
You May Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Form can be filled through National Scholarship Portal:
- MOMA Merit cum Means Scholarship
- MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship
- MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College nd University Students
- Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
- Post Matric Scholarship for all States in India
- Pre Matric Scholarship for all States in India
- FAQs on National Scholarship Portal
Aadhar Number is Compulsory for National Scholarship Portal Application……?
No, Aadhar Number is not compulsory to apply for a scholarship through National Scholarship Portal. All the candidates who want to take benefits of this scholarship they can candidates can register themselves by any of the three things. It is compulsory to apply online for the scholarship……..
- Aadhar Number
- Enrolment ID
- Bank Passbook
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Is there National Scholarship Portal Renewal Process?
- Yes, students who wish to renew their scholarship are advised to complete the online registration using their Bank Account Number, Date of Birth which must be same as they used for the previous year application form.
- Aspirants if you forgot Your Registration ID then you can simply get it back.
Essence of this page:
You can get complete information related to National Scholarship Portal 2017 –2018, from this web page. Aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with us on our web portal and press this Official Link to direct visit to official web portal. You can also Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to grab upcoming details into your mailbox directly.
Interested and willing candidates may also log on to Face book and Google + and you can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+ D After reading this notification if you have any query regarding same then you may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible .
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|