National Scholarship Portal is launched by the government of India with aim to provide benefits of scholarship to the students. The NPS 2.0 is a one-stop portal for all the details of services such as Registration, Login, Last Date, processing etc.
Today the education is expensive than ever before, So Students need encouragement and financial support to peruse their higher education. Therefore the Indian government has launched the National Scholarship Portal provides financial aid by giving scholarships to needy students.
This Page Includes:
To attain the benefits of scholarship, students need to register themselves by going through official portal. After the successful registration the students will allotted an application ID which will be need for applying for various scholarships.
More details about National Scholarship Portal 2018, National Scholarship Portal Existing User Login and National Scholarship Portal Fresh are mentioned on this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com
National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) was launched in year 2008 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India. The primary objective of this scheme is to maintain a fair and transparent system in which quick and effective settlement of the scholarship application can be done and the funds can be distributed directly to beneficiaries account.
Objectives national scholarship scheme:
- To provided Scholarships to students on time.
- Provide a common portal for various Scholarships schemes of Central and State Governments.
- Provide transparency.
- Removal of bias and duplication in processing
- Transfer of scholarship direct to beneficiary account
Read Now: How to Get Scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students 2018:
You can check the National Scholarship Portal Amount 2018 for minority students are as under:
|Sr. No||Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|1.||Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10, 000/-per annum|
|Rs.5, 000/- per annum.|
|2.||Course Fee*||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Scholarships in India – Get Complete Details
Documents require to fill National Scholarship Application Form 2018:
Candidates should have flowing documents to apply though National Scholarship Portal:
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Institute Verification form
- Self declaration of income certificate by the students
- Self declaration of minority community by the students
- Self attested copy of previous academic marksheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Proof of bank account in the name of candidate
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
National Scholarship Portal 2018
Process to fill National Scholarship Portal Application Form:
First and the foremost step are to register through the Student Login Panel. Students need to fill in their academic and other details in the common application form. Once the students done with the National Scholarship Portal Application Form 2018, the various scholarships list will available for which the students are eligible.
You can check the step by step instructions to fill the National Scholarship Portal Application Form is given below. All the students are advised to follow the instructions carefully and ensure that the details filled by them are correct.
How can students NSP Login to National Scholarship Portal?
- First of all the candidates are required to go through National Scholarship Portal Home that is www.scholarships.gov.in.
- After visiting home page you have to follow Student Login section available on the same page of National Scholarship Portal.
Start with Registration:
- Candidates can start with the scholarship application, by registering themselves with the National Scholarship Portal.
- Then fill in the details required in the section.
- The field which is to be filled to complete this section as given in image:
What will be the Temporary Registration Number?
- Once the details have been entered and the information has been submitted the candidates will be provided with a 20 digit temporary Registration Number.
- This National Scholarship Portal Application Id 2018 is also sent to the student’s mobile number for future use.
- All the candidates must have Temporary Registration Number till they have completed their Application process and have received their Permanent Registration Number.
National Scholarship Portal Student login details:
When you will receive the Temporary Registration Number, you should National Scholarship Portal Institute Login 2018 using the temporary Registration Number and their Date of birth.
Filling the details in NSP Application form:
Once the necessary registration process is completed then you have to National Scholarship Portal login with your Temporary Registration Number and Date of Birth, then you are required to fill in the Personal as well as Academic Details.
Personal Details as well as Bank Account Details:
- Now you have to write your personal as well as bank account details in correct manner.
- Candidates must ensure that the bank account filled by them are correct as the scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account filled with the students Personal Details & Bank Account Details:
Check Out Here: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Fill the Academic Details:
Once you fill the academic as well as bank details then proceed to next process that is candidates have to fill their present as well as previous academic details.
Scheme Details for which the candidate can apply will be shown as per the educational qualification and Status (Disabled/ Minority/ SC/ ST) of the candidate.
Documents to be uploaded:
- All the candidates are required to know that they can make application for multiple scholarships.
- When you will selected the scholarships according to the applying process, on the next page, he/she will be shown a list of the documents which are to be uploaded to for the selected scholarships.
After the completion of uploading system you are required to upload their contact details to complete the application process.
How can print and track the application form?
After the successfully completion of application process, the printout of the complete application form can be taken by using the ‘Print Your Application’ button and by using ‘Check Your Status’ all the candidates can check the status of their Scholarship applications.
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Do you know National Scholarship Portal Benefits?
- As compare to other scholarship portal, the NSP is a great development in the educational scenario of the country.
- To ensure transparency and accountability, National Scholarship Portal has launched by the government of India.
- Students need to register themselves a single time to avail any scholarship and the system will automatically considers that a student is eligible or not on the basis of eligible criteria.
- All the candidates are required to know that if you will be selected as eligible candidates, they you will receive a SMS and mail alerts and are thoroughly informed about every procedure of the scholarship process.
You May Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Form can be filled through National Scholarship Portal:
- MOMA Merit cum Means Scholarship
- MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship
- MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College nd University Students
- Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
- Post Matric Scholarship for all States in India
- Pre Matric Scholarship for all States in India
- FAQs on National Scholarship Portal
Aadhar Number is Compulsory for National Scholarship Portal Application……?
No, Aadhar Number is not compulsory to apply for a scholarship through National Scholarship Portal. All the candidates who want to take benefits of this scholarship they can candidates can register themselves by any of the three things. It is compulsory to apply online for the scholarship……..
- Aadhar Number
- Enrolment ID
- Bank Passbook
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Is there National Scholarship Portal Renewal Process?
- Yes, students who wish to renew their scholarship are advised to complete the online registration using their Bank Account Number, Date of Birth which must be same as they used for the previous year application form.
- Aspirants if you forgot Your Registration ID then you can simply get it back.
Hope the above information regarding National Scholarship Portal 2018-19 will helpful for you. Aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with us on our web portal for more details regarding national scholarship exam, national scholarship status you can follow this official link.
Aspirants can follow us on Face book, Twitter and Google + and you can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+ D. You can also subscribe our free mail services by submitting your email with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|