National Scholarship Portal
India’s Government introduced National Scholarship Portal for the assistance of deserving students in form of scholarships to continue their further studies. The NPS 2.0 is one-stop portal that offers various schemes.
To apply for any particular scheme, you need to follow National Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login link while new users need to press NPS 2.0 Registration link. Submit your applications on or before last dates mentioned at National Scholarship Portal.
Latest Updates of National Scholarship Portal
- Mobile App for NSP 2.0 is now available. App can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Scholarship Applications for the Academic year 2018-19 is Open.
- Scholarship Applications (Renewal) for the Academic year 2018-19 is Open.
For getting more details about National Scholarship Portal 2018-19, National Scholarship Portal Existing User Login and National Scholarship Portal Fresh Login you need to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
National Scholarship Portal 2018
Schemes Under National Scholarship Portal 2018-19
|Name of the NSP Scholarship Scheme||Links|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||Check Here|
|Post Matric- Scholarship||Check Here|
|Minority Scholarship India||Check Here|
|Maulana Azad National Scholarship||Check Here|
|NHFDC Scholarship||Check Here|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||Check Here|
|PM’s Scholarship Scheme||Check Here|
Process to fill National Scholarship Portal Form:
First and the foremost step are to register through the Student Login Panel. Students need to fill in their academic and other details in the common application form. Once the students done with the National Scholarship Portal Online Application Form 2018, the various scholarships list will available for which the students are eligible.
You can check the step by step instructions to fill the National Scholarship Portal Application Form is given below. All the students are advised to follow the instructions carefully and ensure that the details filled by them are correct.
How can students NSP Login to National Scholarship Portal?
- First of all the candidates are required to go through National Scholarship Portal Home that is www.scholarships.gov.in.
- After visiting home page you have to follow Student Login section available on the same page of National Portal for Scholarship.
Step1: Start with National Scholarship Portal Registration:
- Candidates can start with the scholarship application, by registering themselves with the National Scholarship Portal.
- Then fill in the details required in the section available on National Portal of Scholarship..
- The field which is to be filled to complete this section as given in image:
First Time Login Can Done After Entering OTP(ONE TIME PASSWORD) Send By NSP. Verify Mobile Number Before Submit
Step2: What will be the Temporary NSP Registration Number?
- Once the details have been entered and the information has been submitted the candidates will be provided with a 20 digit temporary Registration Number.
- ThisNational Scholarship Portal 2.0 Application 2018 is also sent to the student’s mobile number for future use.
- All the candidates must have Temporary Registration Number till they have completed their Application process and have received their Permanent Registration Number.
Step3: National Scholarship Portal Student login details:
When you will receive the Temporary Registration Number, you should National Scholarship Portal Institute Login 2018 using the temporary Registration Number and their Date of birth.
|Forgot Application Id?||Check Here|
|Forgot Password?||Check Here|
Step4: Filling the details in NSP Application form:
Once the necessary registration process is completed then you have to National Scholarship Portal login with your Temporary Registration Number and Date of Birth, then you are required to fill in the Personal as well as Academic Details.
Step5: Personal Details as well as Bank Account Details:
- Now you have to write your personal as well as bank account details in correct manner.
- Candidates must ensure that the bank account filled by them are correct as the scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account filled with the students Personal Details & Bank Account Details:
Check Out Here: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Step6: Fill the Academic Details:
Once you fill the academic as well as bank details then proceed to next process that is candidates have to fill their present as well as previous academic details.
Step7: National Scholarship Portal Scheme Details:
Scheme Details for which the candidate can apply will be shown as per the educational qualification and Status (Disabled/ Minority/ SC/ ST) of the candidate.
Step8: Documents to be uploaded:
- All the candidates are required to know that they can make application for multiple scholarships.
- When you will selected the scholarships according to the applying process, on the next page, he/she will be shown a list of the documents which are to be uploaded to for the selected scholarships.
Step9: National Scholarship Portal Contact Details:
After the completion of uploading system you are required to upload their contact details to complete the application process.
Documents require to fill National Scholarship Application Form 2018:
Candidates should have flowing documents to apply though National Scholarship Portal:
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Institute Verification form
- Self-declaration of income certificate by the students
- Self-declaration of minority community by the students
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Proof of bank account in the name of candidate
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
Scholarships in India – Get Complete Details
How can print and track the application form?
After the successfully completion of application process, the printout of the complete application form can be taken by using the ‘Print Your Application’ button and by using ‘Check Your Status’ all the candidates can check the status of their Scholarship applications.
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Do you know National Scholarship Portal Benefits?
- As compare to other scholarship portal, the NSP is a great development in the educational scenario of the country.
- To ensure transparency and accountability, National Scholarship Portal has launched by the government of India.
- Students need to register themselves a single time to avail any scholarship and the system will automatically considers that a student is eligible or not on the basis of eligible criteria.
- All the candidates are required to know that if you will be selected as eligible candidates, they you will receive a SMS and mail alerts and are thoroughly informed about every procedure of the scholarship process.
You May Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Form can be filled through National Scholarship Portal:
- MOMA Merit cum Means Scholarship
- MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship
- MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College nd University Students
- Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
- Post Matric Scholarship for all States in India
- Pre Matric Scholarship for all States in India
Press Here: FAQs on National Scholarship Portal
Aadhar Number is Compulsory for National Scholarship Portal Application……?
No, Aadhar Number is not compulsory to apply for a scholarship through National Scholarship Portal. All the candidates who want to take benefits of this scholarship they can candidates can register themselves by any of the three things. It is compulsory to apply online for the scholarship……..
- Aadhar Number
- Enrolment ID
- Bank Passbook
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Is there National Scholarship Portal Renewal Process?
- Yes, students who wish to renew their scholarship are advised to complete the online registration using their Bank Account Number, Date of Birth which must be same as they used for the previous year application form.
- Aspirants if you forgot Your Registration ID then you can simply get it back.
|Forgot Application Id?||Press Here|
|Recover Password?||Press Here|
|Update Mobile Number?||Press Here|
National Scholarship List 2018-19:
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) was launched in year 2008 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India. The primary objective of this scheme is to maintain a fair and transparent system in which quick and effective settlement of the scholarship application can be done and the funds can be distributed directly to beneficiaries account.
|Minority Affairs||Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional & Technical Courses CS|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority students|
|WARB, Home Affairs||PM’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles|
|Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Pre-Matric Scholarships for PWD|
|Post-Matric Scholarships for PWD|
|Scholarships for Top-Class Education for Children with disabilities|
|National Fellowship for PWD|
|Social Justice & Empowerment||Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Student Only (UT)|
|Upgradation of Merit of SC Students|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students studying in Class IX & X in UTs only|
|Top-Class Education for SC Students|
Labour & Employment
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Cine Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Cine Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|Scholarships to the Children of Iron/Manganese/Chrome/Ore Workers|
|Scholarships to the Children of LSDM Workers|
|Tribal Affairs||National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship|
|School Education and Literacy||National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Higher Education||Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarships For College And University Students|
|RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF|
|University Grants Commission||ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region|
|University Grants Commission – MHRD||Pg Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child|
|PG SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS(Ist And Iind RANK HOLDERS)|
Pg Scholarship Scheme For Sc St Students For Persuing Professional Courses
|Ministry of Human Resource Development – AICTE||Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Degree) For Technical Education|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Diploma) For Technical Education|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differenly Abled Students (Degree) For Technical Education|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differenly Abled Students (Diploma) For Technical Education|
Objectives National Scholarship Portal Scheme:
- To provided Scholarships to students on time.
- Provide a common portal for various Scholarships schemes of Central and State Governments.
- Provide transparency.
- Removal of bias and duplication in processing
- Transfer of scholarship direct to beneficiary account
Read Now: How to Get Scholarship
Rates of Schemes Under National Scholarship Portal
Type of Financial Assistance
|Rate for hosteller||Rate for Day Scholar|
|Maintenance Allowance (For a period of 10 months only)||Rs. 10,000/- Per Annum (Rs. 1000/- Per Month)||Rs. 5000/- Per Annum (Rs. 500/- Per Month)|
|Course Fee||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum or actual, whichever is less.||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum or actual, whichever is less.|
National Scholarship Portal Last Date:
|Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Details||National Scholarship Portal 2018 Last Date|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||30-09-2018|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||30-09-2018|
|Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS||30-09-2018|
|Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||30-09-2018|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||31-10-2018|
|Scholarship for Top-Class Education for Students with Disabilities||31-10-2018|
|Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Top-Class Education Scheme for SC Students||Last week of October 2018|
|Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of|
Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of|
Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh||31-10-2018|
|Ministry Tribal Affairs|
|National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships||31-10-2018|
|Department of School Education & Literacy|
|National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)||Opening Soon|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship||31-10-2018|
|Department of Higher Education|
|Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarships For College And University Students||31-10-2018|
|WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||31-10-2018|
|RPF/ RP S, Ministry of Railway|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||Opening Soon|
|University Grants Commission|
|ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region||Opening Soon|
National Scholarship Portal Helpdesk:
Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems with the help of given contact:
- 0120 – 6619540
Hope the above information regarding National Scholarship Portal 2018-19 will helpful for you. Aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with us on our web portal for more details regarding national scholarship exam, national scholarship status you can follow this official link.
Aspirants can follow us on Face book, Twitter and Google + and you can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+ D. You can also subscribe our free mail services by submitting your email with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|