Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus
In order to crack the Naval Dockyard recruitment examination, the best way to prepare is according to the Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus. The Naval Dockyard Group-B Syllabus contains all the topics that are important from examination point of view. Along with the Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus 2018 candidates are advised to check out the Naval Dockyard Chargeman Exam Pattern also. The exam structure will help candidates in understanding the marking criteria of the examination.
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing the detailed Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus 2018 for Group-B along with its Exam Pattern. Candidates may also download the Naval Dockyard Group-B Syllabus in PDF form just by hitting on the direct link that is also stated below.
Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Syllabus 2018
There are 04 subjects/sections in the Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
Let’s take a look over the Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus in detail:
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Syllabus – General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific research.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
NDY Mumbai Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and differences.
- Space Visualisation
- Problems Solving
- Decision making
- Visual Memory
- Relation Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas Symbols
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical Computation
- Other Analytical Functions.
START HERE: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Syllabus – English
- Understanding of English Language.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Sentence Structure
- Writing Ability
Read Out: English Improvement Tips
NDY Mumbai Tradesman Mate Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
Get here>>> Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus PDF
After going through the contents that are important from examination point of view let’s take a look over the examination pattern. With the help of the structure of examination it will become much easier to understand the marking concept.
Naval Dockyard Chargeman Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- There will be 04 sections in the examination
- Each section will have 25 questions
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- Questions in the examination will be objective type in nature
- Negative marking may also be there and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer (if negative marking applicable)
Get Here: Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card
Candidates interested in availing more details about Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus 2018 may also go through the Official Website Link. Those candidates who are satisfied with the details given here on this page and are willing to keep this page safe for examination purpose they may bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab
Have a look on below links
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment||Naval Dockyard Result|
|Maths Formulas||Aptitude Questions & Answers|
|Solve Objective Type Questions||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||General Knowledge Online Test|