Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2014
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has depicted an advertisement regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2014 for filling up the vacancies of Fitter (Armament/ Electrical) in Mumbai.
Talented and capable job hunters who are well qualified and interested to grow their career in the government sector they must submit the application form in the prescribed format within 30th days from the date of the publication of this advertisement.
The entire details related to Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2014 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure and procedure to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Naval Armament Depot
Name of the Post:
- Fitter (Armament)
- Fitter (Electrical)
Total No. of Vacancies:
Job fighters must have passed High school or equivalent from the recognized Board/Institution.
- Age limitation of the aspirants should be in between 18-25 years as on 1st July 2014
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs.5200/-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Selection of the aspirants will be based on written test / Interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested contenders who are willing to apply they must visit the Official website that is www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Download the application format and fill all the required details as in prescribed manner and must attach the Xerox copies of the particulars / certificates with the form and send to the below mentioned address:
TO GPO, Post Box No.361
- Last date for the receipt of the application: within 30th days from the date of the publication of this advertisement.
- For far flung candidates: within 37th days
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details you must check the Official Site.