Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has discharged a most recent career notification entitled as Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the organization to hire skilled and talented contenders for filing up 315 posts of Apprenticeship in different disciplines. Job hunters who want to be a part of this organization can grab this big chance by applying for Naval Dockyard Jobs. Candidates are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Appliers need to prepared an application form in correct manner and submit it till the last date that is 14th Oct. 2016 with all the documents/ testimonials. For further information related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Total No. of Positions||315|
|Last date for submission of application form||14th Oct. 2016|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies:
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Apprenticeship Training Trade (One Year Training)|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10|
|Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Mechanic.||10|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||15|
|Two Year Training|
|Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft)||15|
|Rigger (Heavy Industries)||10|
|Sheet metal worker||10|
|Crane Operator (Overhead SI)||10|
Contenders who are willing to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy must have passed in Matric/ Std X with at least 50 % marks from recognized Board/ Institutions & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with total of 65% marks.
Willing aspirants must born between 1st April 1996 to 31st March 2003. The relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/ ST category aspirants as per the rules.
Minimum Physical Standards:
- Height 150 Cm
- Weight 45 Kg
- Chest expansion 5 cms
- Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9
- Ears clear of wax
- External & internal organs to be normal.
Aspirants who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act – 1961 in any Govt./ Public Sector/ Private Industrial organization are not eligible.
Selected aspirants will get an impressive and outstanding amount of salary packages from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
- Candidates will be called for written test to be held at Mumbai in the last week of Dec 2016 on the basis of merit list of preliminary selection.
- Applicants, who will be placed in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in written examination, will be called for Interview/ Medical Examination in Feb 2017.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
How to Fill Naval Dockyard Mumbai Application form?
- Applicants need to prepare an application form in correct manner with complete details regarding Your name, address, contact Details, Qualification Details etc.
- After That Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials in support of Age, Qualification, Experience etc. along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on application Form.
- At Last send the application form at the address mentioned below.
To PO Box No. 10035 GPO,
- Last date to submit application form: 14th Oct. 2016
- Date of Written Test: In the last week of December
- Date of Interview/ Medical Examination: In the month of February
Candidates need to check employment page no. 23 to get complete details related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On