Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has recently broadcasted an advertisement about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 to hire skilled and qualified aspirants for 264 vacancies of Boats Crew Lascar and Boats Crew Fireman. Engrossed applicants who want to apply they must fill the online application form in the prescribed format lasted by 20th February 2015.
|Closing Date||20th February 2015|
Job hunters who are willing to enhance their career in the government sector they must clutch this Opportunity for a desired career. Other appropriate details regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancy such as essential qualification, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy details:
- Boats Crew Lascar –I : 207
- Boats Crew Fireman : 57
Candidates must have possessed SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015.
Age of an applier should be less than or equal to 35 years.
Selected candidates will get paid a salary Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to their performance in Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Exam.
How to apply:
- Eligible contenders are required to apply through online mode by visiting the Official portal which is www.godiwadabhartee.com.
- Select the related notification for Online Application form and fill all the relevant details in the form carefully.
- Submit the duly filled application form online and take a print out of filled in application form for future use.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
- Opening Date to apply: 10th February 2015.
- Last Date to apply: 20th February 2015.
- Last date to take a printout of application: 25th February 2015.
Note: Candidates can check Official Notice for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On