Naval Dockyard Recruitment
Indian Navy invites online application forms eligible contenders through online for Naval Dockyard Recruitment for the post of Fireman. Contenders possessing matriculation or equivalent can submit their forms for 95 Fireman positions on or before 19 May 2018.
Selection of the contenders for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Bharti Advertisement will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test (PET) and document verification.
Key Facts Of This Page:
To grab more details about Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 or applying against Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|No. Of Vacancies||95|
|Last Date To Apply||19th May 2018|
Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Grade II and Grade I): 95
Eligibility Required For Naval Dockyard Fireman Vacancy:
Contenders, keen to apply for Naval Dockyard Fireman Bharti are required to ensure below mentioned eligibility criteria in appropriate manner.
- Possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ institution.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the Physical fitness test.
Check Also: 10th Pass Jobs
- Lift of 63.5 kgs to a distance of 183 Metes within 96 seconds
- Long Jump -2.7 Meters
- Rope Climbing -3 Meters.
|Height||165 Cms (162.5 Cms for ST)|
|Chest||81.5 Cms (85 Cms)|
|Weight||50 Kgs (Minimum)|
Press Here>>>Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Age Criteria for Naval Dockyard Fireman Notification:
The minimum age of the contenders applying for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Advertisement must be 18 years while upper age should not be above 25 Years as on crucial date. The upper age of the contenders belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories for Naval Dockyard Recruitment as mentioned below.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Selection Procedure for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies:
Final selection of the contenders for Naval Dockyard Fireman Recruitment Advertisement will be based on their performance in following selection procedure. TA/ DA will be admissible to the contenders as per the norms of the organization.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Document Verification
Read Also: Top Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Salary For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Jobs:
Selected contenders for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Notification will receive Level 2 Rs. 19900 – 63200/- by the organization Other allowances and perks will be admissible to the contenders for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Recruitment as per the norms.
Procedure to Submit Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Application Form:
- First of all, contenders have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.bhartiseva.com
- Afterwards you need to hit on ‘Here for Fireman’ link available on the home page.
- Then you have to press on “Here for online registration” link on this new page.
- Read the complete Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment Notification.
- Eligible contenders as per Naval Dockyard recruitment Notification have to go apply online.
- Contenders need to go for log in by entering required details while new users need to go for registration first.
- Then you have to fill complete application form and upload documents.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
Hit Here>> Registration
Hit Here>>Log In
Documents Required While Submission of Application Form:
- Passport size color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. The size of photograph should be below 150 Kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. The size of signature document should be below 150 Kb.
- A copy of candidate’s Caste Certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
- A copy of candidate’s Birth Certificate/Matriculation certificate for Date of Birth.
- A copy of candidate’s highest education qualification proof.
- A copy of certificate duly indicating the proof of Ex-Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- A copy of certificate showing disability for PwBDs, if applicable.
Check Also: Best State Government Jobs
Contenders can acquire more details regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link also. To grab more details regarding Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 or others, you are suggested to be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Find Jobs in Mumbai||Employment News This Week Highlights|