Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
111 Apprentice vacancies are available in Naval Dockyard Mumbai and the organization try to notify candidates regarding the same via Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment notification. via Naval Dockyard Mumbai Bharti, the organization is willing to give 8th pass candidates a chance to get Jobs In Government Sector. Candidates who are interested in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 may apply by submitting their applications via online mode.
This page includes:
Candidates who are interested in applying for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 have to submit their applications before 21 days of application released. Those candidates who will apply for the vacancy will have to undergo through the written examination and other selection phases. According to the Naval Dockyard Recruitment notification the written examination is going to be held on 17-09-2017 at Mumbai. Further details about the same are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|No of vacancies||111|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
|Name of Post||No. of Openings|
To get the Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancy candidates must have passed 8th class examination. Along with qualifications candidates must also have passed in relevant ITI/trade test passed from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority).
- Minimum age of candidate to apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs is 14 years
- Maximum age of candidate to apply for the vacancy in Naval Dockyard Mumbai is 21 years
Relaxation in age will be given according to the norms of the organization
Aspirants who will be assorted for the Jobs in Naval Dockyard Mumbai will get their monthly stipend as decided by organization and GOI Norms.
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
Written examination is going to be held on 17-09-2017
Center of examination:
Written examination will be held at Mumbai only
How To Apply:
- First of all visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.bhartiseva.com
- Go to the menu bar and hit on appropriate link regarding the recruitment of 111 apprentice vacancies.
- Read all the details regarding the vacancy carefully and completely.
- After going through the given details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy available then
- Go back to the earlier page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Fill Naval Dockyard Mumbai online application form with essential details which are asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Complete the whole application form and upload all required testimonials.
- At last hit on the final submission tab and take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Applications must be submitted on or before 21 days of application released
For acquiring more details on NAVAL Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017–2018, check the Official Notification link available on this page. If you are interested in applying for other jobs in Mumbai, subscribe to this portal website to get daily job updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Naval Dockyard Result||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Find Jobs in Mumbai|
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|