Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Apply now for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from ITI qualified candidates for filling up 118 vacant posts of Apprentice in various Optional (Non Designated) Trades.
Candidates ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Job, can apply for the suitable post through online mode only. The last date to apply online for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 is 22-10-2018.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Apply online for Naval Dockyard Mumbai 118 Apprentice Vacancies till 22nd October 2018
Applicants can fill their online forms for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||Number of|
|ICE Fitter Crane||37|
|Civil Works / Mason||18|
|Machinery Control Fitter||06|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs, they should have done ITI in respective trade from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get Here: Latest ITI Jobs
Applying candidates for Naval Dockyard Recruitment should Born between 01 April 1997 to 31 Mar 2004. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 2 years for wards of Defence employees or Naval civilians as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Minimum Physical Standards:
To apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies, candidate’s physical standard must be as follows:
|Eye sight||6/6 to 6/9 (6/9|
corrected with glasses)
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on Naval Dockyard Vacancies,will get salary as mentioned below:
|During the first year of training||Seventy percent of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State|
|During the second year of training||Eighty percent of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State|
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Naval Dockyard Jobs will be made on the basis of their performances in written test, which is going to be conducted by authority as on the specified dates.
Those, who will be declare qualify by written test, will be called for further selection process that may be medical test, personal interview etc.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2018 Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Contenders need to visit to the official website of the organization which is www.bhartiseva.com
- Secondly you need to hit on ‘Press Here for Apprenticeship Training” link available on the home page.
- After that press on suitable link for Naval Dockyard Mumbai 118 Vacancies.
- Read complete Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification carefully and after reading relevant details choose suitable link to apply online.
- New users need to go for registration first and registered users can login directly for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment.
- Fill Naval Dockyard Online Application form in correct manner.
- Upload required documents/ testimonials along with Naval Dockyard Mumbai Application Form.
- Recheck the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online form and hit on “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- Retain a print out of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Form for further use in future.
Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
- Starting date to apply online: 01-10-2018
- Last date to Naval Dockyard Apply Online: 22-10-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|