Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has disseminated a newest vacancy advertisement entitled as Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment. Organization invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up 121 vacant posts of Group–B Chargeman in different departments. Aspirants who want to be a part of this organization can apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Focal Points Of This Page
Interested Job seekers who are going to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment need to submit their online application form within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement that is 14th Jan. 2017. For further information regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs you need to go through this web- page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Total No. of Vacancies||121|
|Last Date to Apply||14th Jan. 2017|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies:
Charge man (Group ‘B’) Posts: 121
- Engineering: 33
- Electrical: 14
- Weapon: 08
- Construction: 24
- Maintenance: 10
- Production, Planning & Control – 32
Check the Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying aspirants must possess Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from recognized University/Institutions. OR
- Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized Institutions.
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
- The age limit of aspirants must be between 18 and 25 years.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed as per the rules and regulations of organization mentioned below.
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- 15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Candidates who will be recruited for Naval Dockyard Jobs will receive a good amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Mode of Hiring:
Initially screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy on basis of their performance in Written Test which will be conducted by the organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Naval Dockyard Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
To Do Better Preparation of Exam, Must Check Below Links:
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment?
- Interested aspirants for Naval Dockyard Vacancies can fill Naval Dockyard Application form through online by visiting the official site that is jobsuchi.com
- After that press on “Career” option visible at the top of home page in menu bar.
- From new window select suitable job link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading the detailed facts choose suitable link to Apply Online.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details and upload your recent photograph and digital signature (if necessary).
- Recheck your filled application form in correct manner with all the essential details and submit it.
- Take a print out copy for future use.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Last date for Online Applications Form: 14th Jan. 2017
For further information about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 check this Official Link. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Also, you may follow us on Facebook and Google plus. If applicant will have any problem regarding the recruitment you can ask your query in the comment box given below; we will try to give satisfactory solution to your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Naval Dockyard Result||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|