Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Ministry Of Defence has issued a job advertisement for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible applicants for 16 Bharti of Data Entry Operator Grade “A” & “B” posts. Aspirants, who’ve required eligibility criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018, can submit their online application form before the end date that is 13-01-2018.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Organizations will shortlist the applicants for written test and personal discussion after verification of essential qualification and experience. To collect more information about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Bharti, you need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying to Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2018 Recruitment, you must read entire details. Must have a look…
|Name of Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|No. Of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date To Apply||13-01-2018|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator Grade “B”: 02 Vacancies
- Data Entry Operator Grade “A”: 14 Vacancies
Applicants, who’re going to apply for Naval Dockyard MumbaiDEO Recruitment, must have following qualification as described below:
- For Data Entry Operator Grade “B”: Candidates should have Graduation degree from reputed university or institutions and having “A” level certificate of proficiency in computer programming language from DOEACC Recognized institutions
- For For Data Entry Operator Grade “A”: Applicants must have 10+2 passed from recognized board and having “O” level certificate of proficiency in computer programming language from DOEACC Recognized institutions.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade B)||Rs. 29200 to 92300/-||28 Years|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||Rs. 25500 to 81100/-||25 Years|
- Applying contender’s age should be lying in between 18 to 25 years for Naval Dockyard Mumbai DEO Bharti.
- Age relaxation to reserved category appliers will be decided as per norms of Ministry Of Defence.
Mode of AssortmentForNaval Dockyard MumbaiCareer:
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for attending written test and interview process.
- Final selection will be based on their performance in test and/or interview process.
You May Read This:
Scheme Of Examination:
How to Apply for Naval Dockyard MumbaiRecruitment?
- First of all, candidates will have to open official website of organization that is www.bhartiseva.com
- On homepage, hit on “Press Here For DEO” link and consequently select “Press here for DEO ‘A’ / ‘B’ registration” button.
- After that, read Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Advertisementand hit on “New Registration / Login” button.
- Must fill Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application Form with required information.
- Attach digital images of all documents (if required) and submit it.
- At last, get printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
Press Here To: Apply Online
List Of Documents To be Uploaded:
- Passport size color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. The size of photograph should be below 150 Kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. The size of signature document should be below 150 Kb.
- A copy of candidate’s Caste Certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
- A copy of candidate’s Birth Certificate/Matriculation certificate for Date of Birth.
- A copy of candidate’s education qualification and DOEACC(NIELIT) ‘A’ / ‘O’ level certificate.
- A copy of certificate duly indicating the proof of Ex-Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority.
- A copy of certificate showing disability for PwDs, if applicable.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last Date To Apply Online For Naval Dockyard Mumbai DEO Recruitment: 13-01-2018
Applicants may open this Official Link to get more details about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018. And, Stay Tuned With Us For Getting Latest Updates about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Find Jobs in Mumbai||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
It’s time to be the part of an Indian shipbuilding yard through Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment…! According to the Naval Dockyard Advertisement, there are total 180 vacant positions of Apprentice in various disciplines. Those who are interested in the said Apprentice Jobs, they can apply by filling application form which is available on its official website. Candidates can also apply against Naval Dockyard Bharti by pressing the direct link stated below. So go through this page and get complete details regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 from here.
Capable and talented job seekers are informed that the registration process for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancies is going to be begun from tomorrow onwards that is 08/12/2017 and last date of filling application form is 29/12/2017. So hurry up get yourself register for Apprentice Bharti by ensuring all eligibility criteria and by fulfilling all requisites. Individuals can grab complete info related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 from below section of this page which is created by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Last date to submit application form||29/12/2017|
Naval Dockyard Vacancy Details:
|Sheet metal worker||15|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||15|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||05|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018:
Those who wish t grab latest jobs in Naval Dockyard have to ensure all requisites that are discussed here for the easiness of the appliers as for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment; candidates need to hold required qualification that is 8th/10th followed by ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks depending upon particular positions.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limitation For Naval Dockyard Job:
Aspirants should have born between 01 April 1997 to 31 Mar 2004 to apply against Naval Dockyard Mumbai vacancy and appliers belonging to reserved category will get relaxation in upper age as 05 years to SC/ST category.
Salary Offered For Naval Dockyard Jobs
Those candidates who get selected against Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs will receive satisfied and attractive amount of salary with various other benefits by the management committee of the organization.
Selection Criteria For Naval Dockyard Vacancy:
To check the capability of the appliers for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Job will be made on the basis of their performance in written test, Medical Examination and skill test/interview which will be organized by the selection panel of organization and on the basis of the applier’s performance in these rounds, candidates will recruited for the vacant posts.
Scheme of Examination:
Written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics. The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi. Candidates placed in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in written examination, will be called for Interview/Skill Test.
Minimum Physical Standards:
- Height 150 cm,
- Weight not less than 45 Kg,
- Chest expansion not less than 5 cm,
- Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal.
Written examination will be held at Mumbai only. No travel expenses are admissible for candidates called for Written / Interview/ Skill Test.
You May Read This:
Procedure to fill Naval Dockyard Application Form
- Visit the official website of organization that is www.davp.nic.in.
- Press app link according to the Apprentice jobs in Naval Dockyard which is available on the home page.
- By doing his, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification will appear facing you and candidates are required to read it carefully.
- After satisfying all norms, select apply online tab from the previous page.
- Fill Naval Dockyard Mumbai Application form with asked details and after that upload required documents/ certificates.
- Select “Submit” tab and take a print out for future use.
Download PDF: Naval Dockyard Recruitment Notification
Register Here>>>> Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply: 08/12/2017
- Last Date to Apply: 29/12/2017
- Written Examination: In the Month of January 2018
- Interview/Skill Test: In the Month of Feb 2018
- Commencement of Training: April 2018
Candidates, who want to attain more details related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018, go through Official Link that is stipulated above.