Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has decided to organize entrance test for admission purpose. Candidates who are going to appear in upcoming JNVST Entrance Exam and searching for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper to start preparation are at correct path. From this page you can easily download JNVST Sample Papers in PDF form year wise.
Along with Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper 2018, you can also get Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question and Answers from this web page. Candidates can start preparation through Navodaya Question Paper given below.
Navodaya Question Paper
Through Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya model question paper candidates can easily understand the paper pattern of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya exam and by regular practicing their speed and confidence will also be increases.
You can download Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper 2018 from this page year wise which is given by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Papers PDF
|Year of the JNVST Exam and Paper and Answers||JNVST Sample Papers PDF|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper PDF for 2013||Download PDF|
|JNVST Sample Papers of 2002||Download PDF|
|Navodaya Question Paper of 2002||Download PDF|
|JNVST Previous Year Papers of 2003||Download PDF|
|JNVST Model Papers 2004||Download PDF|
|JNV Questions and Answers 2005||Download PDF|
|JNVST Previous Year Papers 2006||Download PDF|
|Navodaya Question Paper 2007||Download PDF|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper of 2007||Download PDF|
|Navodaya Question Paper of 2008||Download PDF|
|JNVST Sample Papers 2008||Download PDF|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper 2009||Download PDF|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Sample Papers 2009||Download PDF|
|Navodaya Question Paper of 2010||Download PDF|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Previous Papers 2010||Download PDF|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper 2012||Download PDF|
Steps for downloading the JNVST Exam Sample Papers:
The candidates who are going to appear in JNVST exam and wants to download sample previous year question paper need to follow below given simple steps.
- Initially you need to log on to the official web portal of JNVST that is www.nvshq.org to download Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper
- From home page choose suitable link regarding Navodaya Question Papers.
- After that a list of JNVST Model Papers will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Choose suitable link regarding JNVST Question Paper year wise.
- Now download Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper PDF on your desktop and take a print out of it to start preparation.
Also Check- How To Find Online Study Material
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question and Answers:
Q.1: Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), … What number should come next?
Q.2: Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Q.3: Look at this series: 36, 34, 30, 28, 24, … What number should come next?
Q.4: Look at this series: 22, 21, 23, 22, 24, 23, … What number should come next?
Q.5: Look at this series: 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, … What number should come next?
Q.6: Vincent has a paper route. Each morning, he delivers 37 newspapers to customers in his neighborhood. It takes Vincent 50 minutes to deliver all the papers. If Vincent is sick or has other plans, his friend Thomas, who lives on the same street, will sometimes deliver the papers for him.
- Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood.
- It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers.
- It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries.
- Thomas would like to have his own paper route.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Q.7: The Pacific yew is an evergreen tree that grows in the Pacific Northwest. The Pacific yew has a fleshy, poisonous fruit. Recently, taxol, a substance found in the bark of the Pacific yew, was discovered to be a promising new anticancer drug.
- Taxol is poisonous when taken by healthy people.
- Taxol has cured people from various diseases.
- People should not eat the fruit of the Pacific yew.
- The Pacific yew was considered worthless until taxol was discovered.
Must check- Tips to Manage Stress
Q.8: Erin is twelve years old. For three years, she has been asking her parents for a dog. Her parents have told her that they believe a dog would not be happy in an apartment, but they have given her permission to have a bird. Erin has not yet decided what kind of bird she would like to have.
- Erin’s parents like birds better than they like dogs.
- Erin does not like birds.
- Erin and her parents live in an apartment.
- Erin and her parents would like to move.
Check Here: Tips to Make Study Interesting
Q.9: Tim’s commute never bothered him because there were always seats available on the train and he was able to spend his 40 minutes comfortably reading the newspaper or catching up on paperwork. Ever since the train schedule changed, the train has been extremely crowded, and by the time the doors open at his station, there isn’t a seat to be found.
- Tim would be better off taking the bus to work.
- Tim’s commute is less comfortable since the train schedule changed.
- Many commuters will complain about the new train schedule.
- Tim will likely look for a new job closer to home.
Must know- How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Q.10: When they heard news of the hurricane, Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans. Instead of traveling to the island beach resort, they booked a room at a fancy new spa in the mountains. Their plans were a bit more expensive, but they’d heard wonderful things about the spa and they were relieved to find availability on such short notice.
- Maya and Julian take beach vacations every year.
- The spa is overpriced.
- It is usually necessary to book at least six months in advance at the spa.
- Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans because of the hurricane.
Q.11: Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world’s
- largest railway station
- highest railway station
- longest railway station
- None of the above
Q.12: Entomology is the science that studies
- Behavior of human beings
- The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
- The formation of rocks
Q.13: Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
Check here- How to Prepare for Written Examination
Q.14: Garampani sanctuary is located at
- Junagarh, Gujarat
- Diphu, Assam
- Kohima, Nagaland
- Gangtok, Sikkim
Q.15: For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
- Physics and Chemistry
- Physiology or Medicine
- Literature, Peace and Economics
- All of the above
Do you know? Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Q.16: Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as
- Labour Party
- Nazi Party
- Democratic Party
Q.17: FFC stands for
- Foreign Finance Corporation
- Film Finance Corporation
- Federation of Football Council
- None of the above
Check how to- Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
Q.18: Fastest shorthand writer was
- G. D. Bist
- R.D. Tata
- M. Tagore
- Khudada Khan
Q.19: Epsom (England) is the place associated with
- Horse racing
Also Check- Effective Time Table For Studies
Q.20: First human heart transplant operation conducted by Dr. Christiaan Barnard on Louis Washkansky, was conducted in
Candidates can get all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper 2018 from this page. Press Official Link to visit directly on official website. If you have any query regarding above given Navodaya Question Paper then ask in below given comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On