NBHM Scholarship 2019
National Board for Higher Mathematics has commenced the application process for NBHM Scholarship 2019. Candidates who are currently pursuing PHD can now apply for the NBHM PHD Scholarship 2019 before last date from here.
Candidates can apply for the National Board for Higher Mathematics Scholarship by filling NBHM Scholarship application form before the last date that is 07-12-2019. Only candidates who are doing PHD from recognized University will be able to apply for the NBHM Phd Scholarship 2019.
NBHM Mathematics Scholarship
NBHM Scholarship 2019 will be given to only those candidates who clear the written examination on 19-01-2019 followed by a personal interview. Selected candidates for the scholarship programme will be given Rs.25000 per month as scholarship for of 2 years and Rs.28000 for next 2 year.
Candidates who wish to know more about the National Board for Higher Mathematics Scholarship must go through the beneath section of this page which is well developed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
NBHM Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Only the Indian nationals can apply for this scholarship.
- Students holding a first class B.A./B.Sc. degree in mathematics or students holding a B.A.(Hons.)/B.Sc.(Hons.) degree in mathematics with at least a second class.
- Those who are in the final year of the B.A./B.Sc. programme expecting to complete the course by July 2019 with a first class (or, in case of an honours program, at least a second class) are also eligible.
- Students with a good academic record who have already completed, or expect to complete by July 2019, one year of a recognized M.Sc. program in mathematics
- Those who have completed, or expect to complete by July 2019, three or four years of a five-year integrated M.Sc. programme in mathematics with cumulative marks/grade equivalent to a first class.
Get Here List Of: Scholarship in India
NBHM PhD Scholarship Written Exam
Candidates have to appear for the written exam which will be conducted on 19-01-2019 at various examination centers in the country to avail the NBHM Mathematics scholarship. NBHM Scholarship Admit card will be released on 05-01-2019. The questions asked in exam will be based on topics that are in master’s degree programmes in mathematics. Duration of scholarship test will be 150 minutes and will involve questions with short answers.
NBHM PhD Scholarships 2019 Centres
- Zone 1 : Chandigarh, New Delhi, Srinagar
- Zone 2 : Allahabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur
- Zone 3 : Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Zone 4 : Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong
- Zone 5 : Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad.
Read Here: NBHM Scholarship Notification
NBHM PhD Scholarship Award:
Candidates who are selected for the scholarship will get Rs. 25000 as scholarship for the 2 years and Rs. 28000 for the next year. Also, these candidates will be given grant of Rs. 32,000/- per year and house rent allowance. The amount of the scholarship can be increase based on candidates’ progress and evaluation to be done by the Board at the end of year.
The selection of candidates for the NBHM PhD Scholarships will be done on the basis of written exam followed by personal interview. Based on the performance in the written exam, candidates will be short-listed for interview before final selection.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to fill NBHM Scholarship 2019 Application Form?
- Firstly, visit official portal of the NBHM that is www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
- Under ‘Masters Scholarships’ head, press on ‘NEW: Ph.D. Scholarship Advertisement 2019-20’ link.
- Go through all details as listed in National Board for Higher Mathematics Scholarship Notification 2018.
- After this, you may download NBHM Scholarship Application Form 2019.
- Fetch asked details in scholarship online application form.
- Attach required documents along with a recent passport sized photograph of the applicant affixed to it.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed NBHM MA/MSc Scholarship.
- You may forward self-addressed envelope, to the Zonal Coordinator of the zone in which you wishes to apply.
|Zone 1||Prof. GurmeetKaurBakshiDepartment of Mathematics, Punjab University, Hans Raj Gupta Hall, Chandigarh – 160 014.|
|Zone 2||Prof. KalyanChakrabortyHarish-Chandra Research Institute, Chhatnag Road, Jhusi, Allahabad – 211 019.|
|Zone 3||Prof. Siddhartha BhattacharyaSchool of Mathematics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, HomiBhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005.|
|Zone 4||Dr. Mrinal NandiDepartment of Statistics, West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, Malikapur, Barasat, 24 Parganas North, Kolkata – 700 126|
|Zone 5||Prof. S. Kesavanc/o Institute of Mathematical Sciences, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.|
Check Complete Process: How to Apply For Scholarship
Important dates for NBHM Scholarship 2019
|Online Registration Starting Date||10-11-2018|
|Online Registration Closing Date||07-12-2018|
|Date for Download Hall Ticket||05-01-2019|
|Date of Written Test||19-01-2019|
Candidates can know more about the NBHM Scholarship 2019 by going to this official link. You can stay connected with us on this page to know more about the NBHM 2019 Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarship for Engineering Students|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|