National Board for Higher Mathematics has invited application form through issue of NBHM Scholarship Notification. Those who want to pursue MA/M.Sc in Maths may check all details about it from here. Last Date to apply for scholarship is 30 July 2018.
Closing date for submission of application form for NBHM Scholarship 2018 is 30-07-2018. Read all eligibility norms prior applying for National Board for Higher Mathematics Scholarship Scheme.
This Page Includes:
NBHM MA/M.Sc Scholarship:
Applicant should contact zonal coordinator if hall ticket is not received by 27-08-2018. Written Test will be held on 22-09-2018.
To gain more details about it such as process to fill NBHM Scholarship Form, applying dates & others, take a look of below page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
NBHM Scholarship Eligibility:
Check Eligibility criteria prior applying for National Board for Higher Mathematics Scholarship from here.
- Students holding a first class B.A./B.Sc. degree in mathematics or students holding a B.A.(Hons.)/B.Sc.(Hons.) degree in mathematics with at least a second class.
- Those who are in the final year of the B.A./B.Sc. programme expecting to complete the course by July 2018 with a first class (or, in case of an honours program, at least a second class) are also eligible.
- Students with a good academic record who have already completed, or expect to complete by July 2018, one year of a recognized M.Sc. program in mathematics
- Those who have completed, or expect to complete by July 2018, three or four years of a five-year integrated M.Sc. programme in mathematics with cumulative marks/grade equivalent to a first class.
Get Best Answer: How to Get Scholarship
Applicants applying for National Board for Higher Mathematics Scholarshipshould be below the age of 23 years.
- Successful students will get scholarship of Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six Thousand Only) per month, during the two year period of the post-graduate programme
- The scholarships are sanctioned for one year at a time and are renewable at the end of the year, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Those shortlisted for the award of the scholarship when in the final year of the M.A./M.Sc. or five-year integrated M.Sc. program will receive their scholarship for only one year.
- Selection for NBHM Scholarship for MA & NBHM Scholarship for M.Sc Mathematics is on the basis of a written test followed by an interview.
- The test will be of two and a half hours’ duration and involve questions requiring short answers, in the areas of analysis and algebra & other areas of mathematics covered in undergraduate mathematics programmes
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
The written test will be conducted at the following centres:
- Zone 1: Chandigarh, New Delhi, Srinagar.
- Zone 2: Allahabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur.
- Zone 3: Goa, Mumbai, Pune, VallabhVidyanagar.
- Zone 4: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong.
- Zone 5: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad.
Get Here: NBHM Scholarship Notice
Process to fill NBHM Scholarship 2018 Application Form:
- Students may visit official portal of organization www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
- Under ‘Masters Scholarships’ head, press on ‘NEW: 2018-19 NBHM MA/MSc Advertisement hit here’ link.
- Go through all details as listed in National Board for Higher Mathematics Scholarship Notification 2018.
- After this, you may download NBHM Scholarship Application Form 2018.
- Fetch asked details in scholarshiponline application form.
- Attach required documents along with a recent passport sized photograph of the applicant affixed to it.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed NBHM MA/MSc Scholarship.
- You may forward self-addressed envelope, to the Zonal Coordinator of the zone in which you wishes to apply.
|Zone 1||Prof. GurmeetKaurBakshi|
Department of Mathematics, Punjab University, Hans Raj Gupta Hall, Chandigarh – 160 014.
|Zone 2||Prof. KalyanChakraborty|
Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Chhatnag Road, Jhusi, Allahabad – 211 019.
|Zone 3||Prof. Siddhartha Bhattacharya|
School of Mathematics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, HomiBhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005.
|Zone 4||Dr. Mrinal Nandi|
Department of Statistics, West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, Malikapur, Barasat, 24 Parganas North, Kolkata – 700 126
|Zone 5||Prof. S. Kesavan|
c/o Institute of Mathematical Sciences, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
Know Here About: Scholarship Benefits
NBHM Scholarship Dates 2018:
- Last date to apply: 30-07-2018
- Applicant should contact zonal coordinator if hall ticket is not received by this date: 27-08-2018
- Date of written test: 22-09-2018
Check its Official Link for more details about NBHM Scholarship 2018. Be connected with us for knowing more updates concerning latest job notification.
National Board for Higher Mathematics invites NBHM Scholarship Application Form for granting fellowship to students who wish to pursuing for a Ph.D. degree in mathematics. Eligible aspirants need to appear in joint screening test to be organized on 4th Week of January 2018. Applicants may apply for Scholarship by sending form latest by 2nd Week of December 2017. You are advised to apply for NBHM Scholarship 2018 scheme before last date.
On the basis of marks in joint screening test & interview, aspirants will be provided admission in Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. programmes of certain institutions in India like Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad, the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune, and the Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai. To grab more details concerning NBHM Scholarship 2018, go through this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants for the NBHM PhD scholarship must be mathematically motivated and hold a master’s degree in (pure or applied) mathematics or statistics
- Those who are in final year of these degree courses are also eligible.
- Aspirants pass B.Sc. (Honours) course with a second class may also apply for NBHM Scholarship 2018 Application Form; they have a masters degree or are in the final year.
- Those who are captivated to get NBHM Ph.D. scholarship are restricted to have completed their B.S. / M.A. / M.Sc. (or equivalent) degree and should have secured admission to a recognized Ph.D. programme on or before August 1, 2017.
- Scholarship will normally lasts for the period of four years, sanctioned for one year at a time and renewable at the end of each year, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Students must enroll themselves in a recognized Ph.D. degree programme to avail NBHM scholarship. The scholarship will be paid through the institution they join. Part-time research students cannot avail of the scholarship.
Check Here: Scholarship in India for Students
What is the minimum amount of NBHM Scholarship 2018?
Those who are eligible for receiving scholarship will get amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month for the first and second year and Rs. 28,000/- per month for subsequent years, a contingency grant of Rs. 32,000/- per year and house rent allowance as per central government norms wherever applicable.
What is the selection criteria for receiving NBHM Scholarship?
- Candidates must appear for a written test in which questions are asked from topics covered in master’s degree programmes in mathematics.
- Time duration of paper is of 150 minutes.
- It comprise of questions with short answers.
- Aspirants are advice to practice previous year papers to score well in NBHM test.
- On the basis of performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for interview before final selection.
Want to Know?
Written test will be held at following centers, divided into five separate zones:
- Zone 1: Chandigarh, Delhi, Srinagar
- Zone 2: Allahabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur
- Zone 3: Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Zone 4: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong
- Zone 5: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad
How to fill NBHM Scholarship 2018 Application Form?
- Keen aspirants may log on to official website of National Board for Higher Mathematics that is www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
- Hit on PhD Advertisement 2018 link accessible at below of page.
- Go through all details as per NBHM Notification of Scholarship.
- Check out eligibility, applying process & other details from it.
- Prepare NBHM Application Form 2018 on plain paper in prescribed format.
- Attach recent passport sized photograph and a self-addressed envelope affixed with a Rs. 5/- postage stamp.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “NBHM Ph.D. Scholarship”.
- Forward NBHM Scholarship 2018 form to the address placed below.
You May Read This: How to Apply Scholarship
Addresses of Zonal Coordinators:
|Zone 1||Prof. Gurmeet Kaur Bakshi,|
Department of Mathematics,
Hans Raj Gupta Hall,
Chandigarh – 160 014
|Zone 2||Prof. Kalyan Chakraborty,|
Harish-Chandra Research Institute,
Chhatnag Road, Jhusi,
Allahabad – 211 019
|Zone 3||Prof. Siddhartha Bhattacharya,|
School of Mathematics,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400 005
|Zone 4||Dr. Avishek Adhikari,|
Department of Pure Mathematics,
University of Calcutta,
35, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata – 700 019
|Zone 5||Prof. S. Kesavan,|
c/o Institute of Mathematical Sciences,
CIT Campus, Taramani,
Chennai – 600 113
Check Here: Scholarship Benefits
- Closing date for receipt of NBHM Scholarship form 2018: 2nd Week of December 2017
- Applicant should contact zonal coordinator if hall ticket is not received by: 1st Week of January 2018
- Applicant should contact centre-in-charge suggested by zonal coordinator if hall ticket is not received by: 3rd Week of January 2018
- Date of screening test: 4th Week of January 2018
To grab more details about NBHM Scholarship 2018, have a look at its Official Link. You may stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com to attain more details about NBHM Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|UGC Approved University List||List of Entrance Exam in India|