National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources has transmitted newest walk-in Interview advertisement as NBPGR Recruitment. The organization is planning to hire eligible candidates for filling up various unoccupied posts of SRF. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified below may apply for NBPGR Recruitment 2017 should bring along duly filled in the application in prescribed format at the time of Interview.
Candidates are required to submit their duly filled applications along with essential credentials on the scheduled date of walk-in interview. Interview date, venue and time are clearly customized below on this page. Aspirants willing to apply can get rest of the details regarding this recruitment notification that are well mention on this page which is provide you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources|
|Walk-in Interview||19th December 2016|
Junior Research Fellow
Aspirant applying for aforesaid post must possess M.Sc Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Agriculture Botany / Plant Biotechnology or any relevant discipline of plant science.
NBPGR Recruitment: Get PDF
Candidate applying for must reside between the age limit of 18 years to 35 years and women candidates must attain upper age of 40 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per GOI orders issued from time to time.
Appointed candidates will receive good and satisfied and good amount of salary of Rs. 16000/- which will be provided by the organization.
Selection Process for NBPGR Jobs:
Aspirants satisfying the eligibility norms as per directives of organization and producing originals certificates along with self certified copies of certificates will be allowed to be interviewed and then on the basis of their performance in interview process candidates will be considered for appointment to the post.
Best Preparation Tips:
How to Apply For NBPGR Recruitment?
- Willing aspirants are first of all required to log on to official website that is www.nbpgr.ernet.in.
- Hit on “Advertisement” tab visible on the home page.
- Now from the list that arise select suitable link of post as “Advertisement – Walk in Interview for post of Senior Research Fellow (01) Interview 19.12.2016 at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, Regional Station Phagli, Shimla, HP – 171004.” and read the complete notification carefully.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to bring along duly filled in prescribed application format.
- Now, aspirants are required to attend the walk-in interview along with duly filled in application in correct format and self-attested photocopies and original documents of the requisite documents, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- Applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview on below mentioned venue.
Check Here: More Walkin Jobs
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources,
Regional Station Phagli,
Shimla, HP – 171004
- Walk-in-Interview will be held on: 19th December 2016
- Time of Interview: Between 10:30 A.M.
Candidates must check Official Notification available on this page for getting additional details on NBPGR Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|