National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources has opened up JRF/Project Asst/Field Assistant Vacancies for Indian nationals. As per the latest NBPGR Recruitment 2019 notification, candidates are invited to appear for a Walk-in interview to be held on 04th and 05th April 2019. Candidates who find themselves eligible for this nbpgr vacancy may appear at the venue mentioned below. But before you apply, you need to know every eligibility criteria discussed on this page.
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment Important Links
|NBPGR JRF, PA Notification||Download PDF|
|NBPGR JRF, FA Notification||Download PDF|
|NBPGR Official Website||Press Here|
NBPGR Recruitment: Highlights
|Organization||National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources|
|Category||NBPGR Recruitment 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Kerala|
|Posts||JRF/Project Asst/Field Assistant|
|Apply mode||Walk-in interview|
|Walkin Date||4th , 5th April 2019|
NBPGR Vacancies- Detailed
- Junior Research Fellow: 04 Vacancies
- Project Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Field Assistant: 03 Vacancies
Required Qualification for NBPGR Vacancy
- Junior Research Fellow: Sc. in Agriculture /Botany/ Horticulture/Plant Genetic Resources/ Physiology/ with minimum 60% marks.
- Project Assistant: A degree in any plant sciences from a recognized University.
- Field Assistant: Matriculation passed having Experience of Working in Field/Laboratory.
NBPGR Jobs- Age Limit
Upper age limit (on date of advertisement) for general category candidates is 35 years (men) and 40 years (women). Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI/ICAR norms.
- Junior Research Fellow: 25000/- +HRA per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs.28, 000/- + HRA per month from 3rd year onwards. Rs.31000/-+24%HRA is provided for Delhi Location. (See detains in Notification)
- Project Assistant:15000/- (consolidated) per month
- Field Assistant:15000/- (consolidated) per month
NBPGR Recruitment Process
As per NBPGR Recruitment Notification, election of the applicant for JRF/Project Asst/Field Assistant Vacancies will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in Interview.
Know Walk-In-Interview Procedure
- Interested and eligible aspirants are required to visit the official site that is-www.nbpgr.ernet.in
- After visiting to the homepage, go towards “Advertisement” tab given in at the bottom of the page.
- Select appropriate link
- Read the whole NBPGR Jobs notification carefully.
- Download NBPGR Application form and fill it in prescribed manner
- Attach all required documents and photograph with form
- At last bring form and documents in an envelope and bring it in interview at the venue mentioned in the Official Notification mentioned above.
NBPGR Recruitment Imp Dates
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 4th April 2019 (Kerala Notification), 5th April 2019 (Delhi Notification)
- Walk-In-Interview Time: 10:00 AM
Applicants to attain more information regarding NBPGR Recruitment 2019 may go through the given official link. For more updates one can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|