NBPGR Recruitment 2018
To fill up vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF), NBPGR Recruitment 2018 Advertisement has been circulated. National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources is looking for eligible and capable applicants for NBPGR Job Openings
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources invites various applicants who possessed Master’s degree) in Professional Course for NBPGR SRF/JRF Recruitment. To select the applicants, selection committee has decided to conduct walk in interview on 18-10-2018.
This Page Includes
Apply For NBPGR 2018 Recruitment Advt
As per advertised NBPGR Notification, eligible applicants have to appear for interview and bring application form along with relevant documents and certificates at below specified venue.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well presented this page with complete details of NBPGR Recruitment 2018–2019, to grab more information related to same must go through the beneath section of this page.
Required Qualification For NBPGR Vacancy
For National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment one should have possessed Post Graduate Degree (Master’s degree) in Professional Course (Agriculture /Botany/ Horticulture/Plant Genetic Resources/ Physiology/ with minimum 60% marks from recognized and reputed University as regular.
Age Criteria For NBPGR Jobs
Applicants willing to apply for Jobs in NBPGR should make sure that they have attained age as required for NBPGR Job vacancy or admissible as per rules and regulations of government.
After being recruited for National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Jobs applicants will be offered impressive salary as mentioned below have a look-
- JRF Rs. 25,000 per month+ 30% HRA (for first two years) and 2021 SRF Rs. 28,000/- 30% HRA for NET/GATE Qualified Student
- JRF @’ 12,000 per month+ 30% HRA /SRF @’ 14,000 +30% HRA without NET/GATE
NBPGR Recruitment Process
As per NBPGR Recruitment Notification, election of the applicant for NBPGR SRF/JRF Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in Interview.
Quick Links for Interview:
Know Walk-In-Interview Procedure
- Interested and eligible aspirants are required to visit the official site that is
- After visiting to the homepage, go towards “Advertisement ” tab
- Select “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under at ICAR-NBPGR project will be held at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, New Building Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012. on October 18, 2018” link
- Read the whole NBPGR Jobs notification carefully.
- Download NBPGR Application form and fill it in prescribed manner
- Attach all required documents and photograph with form
- At last bring form and documents in an envelope and bring it at the time of interview
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources,
New Building Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
NBPGR Recruitment Imp Dates
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 18-10-2018
- Walk-In-Interview Time: 10:00 AM
Applicants to attain more information regarding NBPGR Recruitment 2018-2019 may go through the given official link. For more updates one can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|