National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow has issued a job notification for NBRI Recruitment. CSIR-NBRI invites applications from suitable and capable applicants to fill up SRF/JRF/PA Jobs. Applicants, who consider themselves eligible for said posts at NBRI Recruitment 2017, may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
This Page Contains
Candidates, who desire to get jobs in government sector, may apply for NBRI Lucknow Recruitment as soon as possible and may follow below stated steps to attend walk-in interview on 18/01/2017, 19/01/2017 and 20/01/2017. More information concerning CSIR NBRI Recruitment well described below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Institute Name||National Botanical Research Institute|
|Walk-In Dates||18/01/2017, 19/01/2017 & 20/01/2017|
Name of Post:
|Area I: Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||Senior Project Fellow/SRF|
|Project Assistant Level II/JRF/Project Fellow|
|Area II : Biodiversity & Bioprospection||Project Assistant level II/JRF (Project)|
|Area III: Ecology & Environmental Sciences||Project Assistant Level II|
Get NBRI Recruitment Official Notification: From Here
- For Area I: Molecular Biology & Biotechnology: Must hold M.Sc degree in relevant stream with research experience and at least one publication in SCI Journal and CSIR/UGC/ ICAR/DBT NET-JRF/LS qualifications.
- For Area II : Biodiversity & Bioprospection: Should M.Sc. in concerned subject with CSIR/UGC/ ICAR/DBT NET-JRF/LS qualifications
- For Area III: Ecology & Environmental Sciences: Must have M.Sc. in Botany/ Plant Science/ Biotechnology/ Plant Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Environmental Science/Ecology / Microbiology.
Check Now: Latest M.sc Jobs
Salary details For NBRI Jobs:
|Area||Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Area I: Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||Senior Project Fellow/SRF||Rs. 18000/-|
|Project Assistant Level II/JRF/Project Fellow||Rs.12000/- or Rs.25000/-|
|Area II : Biodiversity & Bioprospection||Project Assistant level II/JRF (Project)||Rs.12500/- or 12000/- or Rs. 25000/-|
|SRF (Project)||Rs. 28000/-|
|Area III: Ecology & Environmental Sciences||Project Assistant Level II||Rs. 25000/|
|SRF (Project)||Rs. 16000/-|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Maximum age of applying contenders for all posts as described below and Age relaxation will be provided to SC / ST & OBC candidates as per the guidelines of an organization.
- Senior Project Fellow: 35 Year
- Project Assistant Level II/JRF/Project Fellow: 30 Years
Entire classification of aspirants for said post will be done through their performance in walk-in interview which will be organized by National Botanical Research Institute. No TA/DA will be admissible.
How to Apply for NBRI Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates for National Botanical Research Institute Vacancies may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
- For this, applicants will have to open official web site of institute which is www.nbri.res.in.
- On home page hit on “Recruitment” tab from menu bar and go to “Temporary” section.
- Now select “WALK IN INTERVIEW No. 01/Project/2017” link and must read entire notification very carefully and download format of application form.
- Must fill it with required information and attach updated bio-data & photo copies of age proof, educational qualifications along with Synopsis of the Candidates.
- Application form completed in all aspects may submit their application form before going to appear in interview session.
- At last, aspirants must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
At Conference Room,
T.N. Khushoo Block,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Lucknow
|Area Wise||Walk-In Date|
|Area I: Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||18/01/2017 at 11.00 A.M|
|Area II : Biodiversity & Bioprospection||19/01/2017 at 11.00 A.M|
|Area III: Ecology & Environmental Sciences||20/01/2017 at 11.00 A.M|
You can check above stated Official Notice to collect more details about NBRI Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: