National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow has invited applications for the NBRI Recruitment 2021. There are 10 vacancies of Principal Scientist/ Scientist. Eligible candidates can apply with dully filled NBRI application form before last date that is 27-02-2021 upto 06:00 P.M. Aspirants can check all required eligibility criteria for NBRI Job Openings from below section of this page.
NBRI Lucknow Jobs Notification:
|NBRI Notification||Read Here|
|NBRI Recruitment Links||Download Here|
|NBRI Official Website||Press Here|
NBRI Scientist Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Institute Name||National Botanical Research Institute|
|Post Name||Principal Scientist/ Scientist|
|No Of NBRI Vacancy||10|
|NBRI Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
NBRI Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
Q 1: What is the required qualification for NBRI Vacancies?
Answer: Individuals who are interested to apply for National Botanical Research Institute Vacancies, as per the post they are applying from any recognized University or Institution:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
Area : Bioinformatics
|Ph.D. in any science subject in the area of Bioinformatics or Computational biology followed by 03 years experience in the relevant area||45 years|
Area : NMR/ Mass spectroscopy
|Ph.D. (submitted) in any science subject in the area of NMR or MASS Spectroscopy||35 years|
Area : Plant physiology/ plant hormones
|Ph.D. (submitted) in any science subject in the area of Plant physiology or Plant hormones||32 years|
Area : Enzymology
|Ph.D. (submitted) in any science subject in the area of Proteins or Enzymes.||32 years|
Area : Pharmacology/ Drug delivery system/ Pharmacological formulation development/regulatory issues
|Ph.D. (submitted) in any science subject in the area of pharmacognosy/drug development/drug delivery/regulatory issues/ pharmacological formulation||32 years|
Area : Pharmacognosy
|Ph.D. (submitted) in any science subject in the area of pharmacognosy/ chemotaxonomy||32 years|
Area : Chemical/ biochemical process engineering
|M.E./M.Tech in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering or Ph. D. (submitted) in any science subject in the areas of chemical engineering||35 years|
Area : Outreach/ Extension Activity
|Ph.D. (submitted) in any science subject in the area of agriculture extension or outreach or rural development.||32 years|
Area : Reproductive biology
|Ph.D. (submitted) in any science subject in the area of plant reproductive biology.||35 years|
Area : Information & Publication
|Ph.D. (submitted) in any science subject||42 years|
Grab Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: What is the Age Relaxation for NBRI Vacancy?
Answer: Age relaxation will be provided to SC / ST & OBC candidates as per the guidelines of an organization:
- The age limit includes permissible age relaxation (s), for the SC/ST/OBC, as the case may be. However, additional relaxation of 10 years in age is permissible in the case of PWD candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government order.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto five years for the regular employees working in CSIR laboratories/institutes, Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings
Q 3: What is the selection procedure for NBRI Jobs?
Answer: Selection of candidates for said post will be done through their performance in Written Test or Personal Interview which will be organized by National Botanical Research Institute. There will be no TA/DA for attending the NBRI Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Q 4: NBRI Application Fees
Answer: Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fees for Principal Scientist and Scientist Posts. Applicants need to submit Demand Draft (as per CTS Standard) for Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow.
Q 5: What is the salary package for NBRI Job?
- Principal Scientist: Rs.172147/-
- Scientist: Rs.98465/-
Q 6: How to apply for NBRI Lucknow Recruitment?
Answer: Eligible candidates for National Botanical Research Institute Vacancies may apply for by following these simple steps-
- For this, applicants will have to open official web site of institute which is www.nbri.res.in.
- On home page hit on “Recruitment Portal” tab from menu bar and go to “Permanent Position” section.
- Now select “Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2020 for the post of Scientists” NBRI Recruitment notification for Principal Scientist/ Scientist.
- Those who fulfill all the eligibility criteria must download the application form.
- Fill the application form, attach all the necessary documents such as attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, experience certificates, community certificate before submitting the filled application form.
- At last, Candidates need to submit filled application form before last date.
Controller of Administration ,
CSIR-NBRI, Rana Pratap Marg,
Q 7: Important dates for NBRI Careers:
- Opening Date of NBRI Recruitment 2021: 04-01-2021
- Last Date to Submit NBRI Application Form: 27-02-2021
NBRI Recruitment 2021
National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow has released job notification for NBRI Careers 2021. CSIR-NBRI invites applications from suitable and capable applicants to fill up Jobs. Applicants, who consider themselves eligible for said posts, may apply for NBRI vacancies before last date.
Check More: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Candidates, who desire to get jobs in government sector, may apply for NBRI Lucknow Recruitment as soon as possible and may follow above stated steps to get the official notification.
For all the latest updates and notification about NBRI Recruitment 2021, candidates are advised to stay in touch with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|