ICAR-National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning has depicted a job advertisement as NBSSLUP Recruitment 2016. This organization is all set to conduct Walk-in- Interview to fill up vacant position of Young Professional-II. Contenders who find themselves eligible for stated posts and are willing to apply for National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning YP Vacancy need to appear in Walk-in- Interview on scheduled date that is 8th Nov. 2016. To get latest update related to NBSSLUP Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page. We will update info regarding same as soon as possible.
|Organization name||ICAR-National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning|
|Post Name||Young Professional-II|
|Date of Interview||8th Nov. 2016|
The posting of appointed candidates for Young Professional-II posts will be in ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Hqrs., Nagpur and ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Jamuguri, Rowriah, Jorhat, Assam. Job hunters who are going to appear in Walk-in Interview should bring their all the relevant documents/ testimonials on the date of Interview. Keen candidates must carry their original documents/ certificates at the time of Interview for verification. For whole information you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Applying aspirants for NBSSLUP Jobs must possess Degree of Post-Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/allied Sciences/Basic Sciences/ Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics or Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology/Veterinary Science from recognized University/ Institutions.
Apply For: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
- The age limit of applicants must be between 21 years to 45 years of age till the date of interview.
- Relaxation in age will be granted to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women candidates based on the rules of organization
What would you get?
Recruited applicants for NBSSLUP Vacancy will receive an expressive amount of Rs. 25 000/- per month for their hard work.
Mode of Appointment:
- Appointment of applicants for NBSSLUP YP Vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance level in Walk-in- Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to Apply?
- Aspirants have to log on to official website of National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use planning i.e. nbsslup.in
- After that choose “Announcement’ section given on the left side of the homepage and open the “Job / Recruitment” tab.
- Now hit the advertisement link “Walk-in-Interview of Young Professional-II (Four Vacancies; two for ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Jorhat and two for ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Nagpur) on 08.11.2016 at ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Nagpur.” Link and read the whole notice carefully.
- Then you need to download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with complete and correct details.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials along with application form and send it to mail address given below.
- Now you are required to attend walk-in-interview along with your original documents/ testimonials at the time of Interview for verification.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Date of Interview: 8th Nov. 2016 at 10:00 am
Willing aspirants need to go through Official announcement to get whole information regarding said post. For latest upcoming career related notification/ updates of NBSSLUP Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you need to connect with us on Face book/ Google Plus.
NBSSLUP Recruitment Notice – Download PDF
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|