A job notification regarding NBSSLUP Recruitment has been announced by ICAR-National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning. Company wants to hire achievement oriented and motivated candidates for Young Professional-II post vacancy.
Interested candidates to apply for NBSSLUP Young Professional-II Recruitment can check NBSSLUP Advertisement completely to satisfy all conditions. Further, those who satisfy all conditions can attend Walk-in Interview on 20-07-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Overview Of This Page
Attend Walk-in Interview For NBSSLUP Young Professional-II Vacancy
Initial appointment will be from 01-08-2018 to 31-07-2019, which can be extended further based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirements of the office. Candidates are required to produce original certificates at the time of interview.
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have well prepared the page with pin pointed details ofNBSSLUP Recruitment 2018 so, before applying must go through this page completely and attend Walk-in Interview.
- Post Name:Young Professional -II
- Of Vacancy: 02
Education Needed For NBSSLUP Job Vacancy:
Candidates who are going to apply for NBSSLUP Young Professional-II Vacancies must have below mentioned qualification.
- EssentialQualifications: Master degree in Geography /Remote Sensing & GIS/ Soil Science/Geology
- DesirableQualifications: Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS or Knowledge of Remote Sensing data Interpretation for Landform & Land use/ Land cover
Age Limit For NBSSLUP Job Openings:
Before applying against NBSSLUP Young Professional-II Recruitment, candidate must satisfy age criteria of the organization that is age of applying individual must be between 21 to 45 year as on date of interview.
Emoluments Details For NBSSLUP Jobs:
Successfully selected candidates for NBSSLUP Young Professional-IIVacancy will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Rs. 25000/-per month (fixed) per month through management panel of organization.
NBSSLUP Recruitment Procedure:
For NBSSLUP Young Professional-II Jobs selection of participants will be based on online performance in interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. To get final selection applicants need to qualify in walk-in interview as not only qualification and experience will be judged to get selection.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Steps To Attend NBSSLUP Walk-In Interview:
- Initial step is to login to home page that is www.nbsslup.in to apply for NBSSLUP Recruitment 2018.
- Now, follow “Jobs/ Recruitment” section that is available in below section.
- Under that, you are required to press “Walk-in-Interview – Young professional-II (two posts) on 20.07.2018 at 10:30 AM” link.
- By pressing said link, NBSSLUPNotification will appear.
- Candidates can go through complete NBSSLUP Advertisement and check all eligibility conditions.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare NBSSLUP Application Form with all details.
- At last, you can attend walk-in interview with all necessary documents at mentioned venue on scheduled date and time.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
ICAR – NBSS & LUP,
Regional Centre,Pusa Campus,
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Walk-In InterviewDate& Time:
- Walk-In Interview Date: 20-07-2018
- Walk-In Interview Time:10:30 AM
Final and Important Note:
Willing aspirants need to go through Official Link to get whole information regarding said post. For latest upcoming career related notification/ updates of NBSSLUP Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to connect with us on Face book/ Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|