National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa has circulated a vacancy advertisement as NCAOR Recruitment. Institute wants to hire eligible candidates for filling up vacant positions of Shipboard and Technical Assistant. So, candidates who are looking for latest jobs are required to apply for NCAOR Recruitment 2017 through Walk-in-process.
This Page Highlights
Interested candidates who fulfill requisite eligibility norms may participate for Walk-in interview against NCAOR Jobs along with essential testimonials. Job seekers who are willing to apply need to appear for interview as per schedule date that is “10-04-2017”. Go through complete page before attending the interview to get details regarding the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Recruitment notification which is specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research|
|Date of Interview||10-04-2017|
- Shipboard Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Contenders willing to avail the chance should have completed their B.Sc. in any branch of Science with first class (60% marks & above) or Diploma in Engineering from recognized university or institute.
- Candidates applying for the Shipboard Assistant should hold the valid Passport.
Check Now: Latest B.Sc Jobs
- Age of the contenders must not be exceeding 30 years as on the date of interview.
- Relaxation will be providing as per the norms of the government of India.
- 25,000/- p.m. + ship allowance of Rs. 100/- per day during the stay onboard will be given by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research to those contenders who will be appointed for the Shipboard Assistant.
- Aspirants who will be selected for Project Technical Assistant will get the inclusive amount of pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
NCAOR Recruitment: Check Here
Selection will be purely based on the performance of the candidates in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection team of the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research.
How to apply for NCAOR Recruitment?
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official web portal of the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research that is “www.ncaor.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “careers” tab specified in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Choose and strike on the appropriate link of advertisement holding the required positions “Walk-in-Interview for Shipboard Assistant and Project Technical Assistant”.
- Read the whole content written in the notification carefully.
- Candidates who are going to attend the interview session must bring all the essential documents and certificates along with them for verification.
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research
Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403804
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Goa
Date of Interview: 10-04-2017
You may get further details about NCAOR Recruitment 2017 through the Official Link available on this page. You may add this page by bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab and you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates in regard to result, admit cards etc
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|