National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa has proclaimed recent vacancies advertisement entitled as NCAOR Recruitment. The main purpose of this notice is to hire the capable and career-oriented aspirants in order to fill 45 job positions of Project Scientist B and C. If you find yourself capable for these profiles and meet all the eligibility criteria then must apply for NCAOR Recruitment 2017 at its official web portal ncaor.gov.in.
This page Provides:
For this concern, contenders who want to zenith their career in this reputed organization are required to submit their filled application forms via online mode on or before the ultimate date that is “14/11/2017”. Now get the whole information about NCAOR Recruitment 2018 from this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa|
|Last Date To Apply for ncaor.gov.in Recruitment 2017||14/11/2017|
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Project Scientist C||12|
|Project Scientist B||33|
Contenders who are going to apply for NCAOR Project Scientist Recruitment 2017, they should have Masters Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university or institution.
Grab Now: Latest Post Graduate Job
- Candidates who will be applying for the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Recruitment 2017 must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 40 years for Project Scientist C and 35 years for Project Scientist B.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates according to the rules and regulations of the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research.
Official PDF: NCAOR Recruitment Notification
Salary Details for National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Jobs:
- Project Scientist C: Rs. 65000+HRA.
- Project Scientist B: Rs. 55000 +HRA.
Contenders will be selected for the NCAOR Jobs on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview conducted by the selection team of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Instructions to fill National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Application form:
- First of all, Job seekers have to visit to the official website of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research that is www.ncaor.gov.in
- Then hit on “Careers” tab present in the menu bar at the top of home page.
- After that, you have to press on the “ncaor0917_advt.PDF” link available in the front of the “Invited online applications from eligible and prospective candidates of Indian Nationals for filling up of Project Scientist B and C posts under the various scientific projects on contract basis” link.
- Now a PDF format will be appeared on your screen, read it carefully.
- Now go back to the Applying tab for filling Online Application form.
- Then fill NCAOR online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload scanned photograph and images of documents and certificates.
- Hit on “submit” button and also take a print out of it for future usage.
Apply Directly>>> NCAOR Online Application Form
Last Date of submission of application form: 14/11/2017
Now you can get all the left out details regarding NCAOR Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|