National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa has unfolded an online employment advertisement entitled as NCAOR Recruitment 2016. Organization is all set to recruit well educated and capable candidates for the unoccupied positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for various projects. For this concern, National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research is going to conduct walk-in-interview on 21st November 2016.
Job seekers who wish to grab this opportunity and looking for the job in Goa may promptly apply for the NCAOR Vacancies by attending the walk-in-interview. For acquiring upcoming notification details about NCAOR Recruitment 2017, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
|Organization Name||National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa|
|Last Date||21st November 2016|
Keen Aspirants who fulfill all the criteria and going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring and submit all the required documents at the time of interview for verification. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying and read the entire details regarding this latest opening that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com for your easiness.
Junior Research Fellow- 06
- Candidates who are going to apply for the said posts must have Master’s degree in relevant obedience or its equivalent from well known University or Institutions.
- Knowledge of Paleoclimatology / Micropaleontology / Marine Biology / Marine Chemistry is preferred.
Check Here: More Job Options for Post Graduates
Maximum age of aspirants must be 28 years and relaxation in age will be providing to reserved candidates as per the GOI norms.
Contenders who will be finalize for the said post will get the consolidated salary as Rs. 25,000/ Rs. 12,000 including HRA as per the condition of project.
Mode of Assortment:
- Applies will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
How to apply for NCAOR Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research that is “www.ncaor.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor and press on the “Careers” tab which is well mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage.
- After that hit on the advertisement link that is “WALK-IN- INTERVIEW for Junior Research Fellows” and open it.
- Here is the advertisement appears on your computer screen, read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now candidates who want to attend the interview are require to bring the original documents related to educational qualifications, NET/GATE/INSPIRE or equivalent qualification certificate, date of birth, work experience, caste etc.
- Duly attested copies of all the documents must be submitted with the Bio data (proforma attached) affixed with one self attested recent passport size photograph.
- Aspirants should reach to the venue given below on time because late applicants will not be accepted for interview.
Esso – National Centre For Antarctic And Ocean Research
Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama – Goa – 403 804
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Goa
Date of Interview: 21st November 2016
Candidate may check Official Notification which is given below to get complete details related to NCAOR Recruitment 2016- 2017.
NCAOR Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|