National Cooperative Development Corporation has communicated a latest job advertisement entitled as NCDC Recruitment 2016. Walk-in- Interview will be conducted by the organization to hire skilled and talented contenders for filling up the vacant position of Laboratory Technician. Contenders who want to be a part of this corporation can apply for NCDC Vacancies by appearing in Interview with your all the documents on 29th Sept. 2016. Candidates are requested to check the website frequently those who are eagerly waiting for NCDC Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Eligible contenders may attend the walk- in interview on their respective dates mentioned on this page along with their important documents and dully filled application. Candidates can also get the rest of detail about NCDC Advertisement through this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Corporation||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||29th Sept. 2016|
- Aspirants who are going to apply for NCDC Jobs must possess Degree of Graduate in Medical Laboratory/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) with the course of at least 2 years duration/ Diploma /Certificate in MLT with the course of at least 1year duration/ Graduate in science or its equivalent degree from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Applicants should have relevant years of experience in related field according to the degree.
- Those who are willing to apply for National Cooperative Development Corporation Recruitment their age should not exceed 45 years.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category may get relaxation in age according to the norms of corporation.
After selection, the assorted appliers for National Cooperative Development Corporation Vacancies will get Rs. 13000/- per month from the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- Aspirants will get assured for National Cooperative Development Corporation Vacancy on the basis of their presentation in interview that will be organized by expert members of interview committee.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the appliers for attending in the interview.
Read Below Provided Articles:
How to Apply for National Cooperative Development Corporation Recruitment?
- You need to visit official website of organization that is ncdc.gov.in
- After that hit on “Vacancies” tab visible at the left side of home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed with different job links.
- Then go to “Walk in Interview for Lab Technician for EQAS under NCDC” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the notification.
- After reading complete details, prepare an Application form with complete details in proper manner.
- Now you need to fill application form in a prescribed format without any mistakes in a proper manner.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and various others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview on the date that is 29th Sept. 2016 with your applications to venue given below.
National Centre for Disease Control
Directorate General of Health Services
22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054
(Opp. Indraprastha Women’s College)
Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 29th Sept. 2016 at 11:00 am
Contenders, if you are one of the aspirants who want to get complete details related to above mentioned notification need to go through Official Notification tailored below.
NCDC Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|