Hurry up to apply online for NCESS Recruitment as National Centre for Earth Science Studies has advertised new notification for the posts of PA/JRF. Organization is looking for well educated and career oriented candidates in order to fill 17 vacant positions on or before 21st November 2016. Aspirants, who meet the required eligibility for NCESS PA/JRF Posts, may apply by sending their filled application form through online mode. Stay tune with this page to get latest updates in concern of NCESS Recruitment 2017.
Devoted candidates can grab NCESS jobs for their bright future. For getting more details regarding www.ncess.gov.in Recruitment you may go through this page which is well customized below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Willing aspirants must go through this complete notification of National Centre for Earth Science Studies Recruitment before applying for it.
|Organization Name||National Centre For Earth Science Studies|
|Number Of Vacancy||17|
|Last Date To Submit||21st November 2016|
NCESS Trivandrum Vacancies:
- Research Associate (RA): 3 posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF):1 post
- Project Assistant II (Pa-II):8 posts
- Project Assistant I (Pa-I):5 posts
NCESS Recruitment 2017 Notification: Get Details
|Name Of Position||Qualification|
|RA||PhD in Geology/Marine Geology or equivalent also GATE/ NET qualified|
|JRF||Post Graduate Degree in Geology / Marine Geology / or equivalent also Valid GATE score, CSIR-UGC NET qualification.|
|PA – I||Post Graduate Degree in Oceanography / Ocean|
Technology or Post graduate degree in geology / chemistry/ environment science or geophysics or its equivalent
|PA – II||Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation or B.Sc Chemistry or equivalent or B.Sc in science/ computer science or diploma in engineering after 10+2|
Check More Relevant Jobs:
Maximum Age Required:
Applicants who are applying for NCESS career should cover the below age criteria and relaxation will be given as per the norms government rules.
- For Research Associate: 35 years
- For Others: 28 Years
|Name Of Position||Salary|
|Research Associate||Rs. 36000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 25000/-|
|Project Assistant II||Rs. 16000/-|
|Project Assistant I||Rs. 12000/-|
Firstly candidate will be screened in application form according to their qualification and experience they had after that, selected candidate will be called up for:
- Written test or
- Direct interview
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
Steps To Apply For NCESS Recruitment:
- Candidate who are eligible can now apply by visiting official website of National Centre For Earth Science Studies i.e. www.ncess.gov.in
- After that go to “notification” tab this is at the top of the page and hit ‘vacancies’ under that.
- Under “Recruitment of Project Personnel in NCESS against Advt. No. NCESS/04/2016” hit view advertisement details.
- Read all the details carefully and eligibility.
- If you see yourself eligible, go back and hit ‘apply online’.
- Afterwards, hit “press here” that is in front of ‘apply online’ on next page.
- Application form will appear, fill all the details carefully in proper blocks.
- Upload scanning images of photograph and signature and relevant attested documents.
- Hit ‘submit’ button after filling it with relevant details and get printout of it for future need.
You May Read This: Process To Fill Online Form
Last date to submit online application form: 21st November 2016 @ 5PM
For getting additional details on NCESS Recruitment 2017 you must check this Official Link. Aspirants may also bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl + D for getting instant updates.
To Apply Online: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|