National Centre For Earth Science Studies has transmitted an online employment advertisement entitled as NCESS Recruitment. Organization is all set to hire up the proficient and hard working aspirants for Project Assistant Posts. Job hunters who are willing to work with this organization and want to enhance their career in government sector can apply against NCESS Recruitment 2017 by appearing in Walk-in- Interview which is going to be held on particular date that is 27-03-2017 (Monday) at 9.30 A.M.
This Page Highlights
Job fighters who want grasp latest jobs in government sector and eligible for the aforesaid posts may apply for NCESS Jobs by attending walk-in- Interview with their all the photocopies of documents/ testimonials as well as original certificates. You can check entire details regarding National Centre For Earth Science Studies Recruitment notification which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Centre For Earth Science Studies|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||27-03-2017 (Monday) at 9.30 A.M|
- Contenders who are willing to apply for NCESS Jobs must possess PG Degree in Geology or equivalent/ Environmental Sciences with first class.
- Those aspirants who have NET Qualification (CSIR/UGC) or valid GATE SCORE will be preferred.
- Experience in field surveys using geophysical instruments is highly desirable.
- Experience in GIS/Remote sensing will have added advantage.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Limitations of Age:
- Age of candidates applying for these job openings in government sector must not be more than 30 years in age as on 01-01-2017
- Upper age will be relaxable as per Government norms for SC/ST/OBC category Candidates.
Download PDF: NCESS Recruitment Official Notification
What Would You Get?
- Assorted appliers for vacancies in government sector will get Consolidated Monthly remuneration of Rs.16000/- as per the norms of organization.
- Candidates having NET Qualification (CSIR/UGC) or valid GATE score will be considered for the post of Junior Research Fellow with a fellowship of Rs.25,000/- p.m. and HRA @ 20%
Mode of Hiring:
- Interested candidates who are willing to get recruited for stated positions for NCESS Job will have to qualify Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of reputed organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the interview.
Steps to Apply:
Eligible aspirants can apply for NCESS Recruitment by some necessary steps given below.
- Wiling contenders may get the prescribed Performa of application form by visiting the official website of National Centre for Earth Science Studies that is www.ncess.gov.in.
- After that follow “Notifications” tab visible at the top in menu bar of home page and press on “Vacancies” tab from drop- down list.
- Then follow “Walk-in-interview for the selection of Project Assistant-II” link from next page and press on “View Details”.
- This will take you to the page having full details regarding the advertisement.
- Read the full notification / instructions and prepare the Performa of application in correct manner.
- Now you must fill application form with entire details and attach Xerox copies of all testimonials, project code and post applied and submit it before started the interview process.
- At last you have to bring the original certificates of their study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview at below stated venue.
Thiruvananthapuram –695 011
Check Now: More Jobs in Kerala
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 27-03-2017 (Monday) at 9.30 A.M
You need to check below given Official Notification given above to obtain complete information regarding NCESS Recruitment 2017.
Get Other Job Options: