NCL Admit Card
Northern Coalfields Limited will conduct the written exam on scheduled date for selection to Posts of Dumper Operator, Jr. Overman and others. NCL Admit Card will be issued soon on its official website two weeks prior to examination date.
Those candidates who have successfully applied for NCL Recruitment 2018 may download NCL Hall Ticket from this page when it will be issued officially. NCL Admit Card Download Link will be activated soon on this page.
NCL Dumper Operator/Jr. Overman Admit Card!!!
Northern Coalfields Limited Admit Card will not be enabled in respect of those applicants whose hard copies of applications along with all relevant certificates are not received within the due date.
To acquire detailed information about NCL Admit Card 2018-19, you need to go through below segment of this page which is well structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NCL Admit Card
Process to Download NCL Exam Admit Card:
- To download NCL Call Letter, candidates first visit the official website of Northern Coalfields Limited that is nclcil.in.
- On home page of official site follow “Career” section and hit “Recruitment” link.
- Then on next page select advertisement and hit suitable link related to NCL Dumper Operator Admit Card and NCL Jr. Overman Admit Card.
- Afterwards, NCL 2018 Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Enter the information in Admit Card of NCL page such as Registration Id and Password etc.
- After filling all details, press on “Submit” button.
- Now NCL Recruitment Admit Card will be displayed on computer screen.
- At last, download NCL Admit Card on your desktop and take print out of NCL Written Exam Admit Card and bring NCL Admit Card at the time of examination.
Read More: How to Download Admit Card?
NCL Exam Pattern 2018-19:
NCL Jr. Overman Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be of Written Type. The Written Test will be of 100 Marks.
- Written Test will be of two parts. Section A will comprise technical part specific to post for which recruitment is to be carried out and Section A will comprise 70 Marks.
- Section B of test paper will comprise questions for assessment of mental ability, quantitative ability, logical & reasoning skills, general knowledge/awareness etc. and there will be a total of 30 Marks.
- The Written Test will be of 90 Minutes. The Exam will be Bilingual of Hindi/English. There will be No Negative Marking.
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|01||Technical Topics||70||70||1 hr 30 minutes|
|02||Mental ability, Quantitative ability, logical & reasoning skills||30||30|
Get Here Latest: NCL Syllabus
NCL Dumper Operator & Various Posts Exam Pattern:
The Exam will be of Written OMR Based Type. The Written Exam will be of 100 Marks common for all post. An additional Technical Test (ITI Level) of 50 marks for the post of Dragline Operator (T) (Position Code HMV09).
The candidates applying for the post of Dragline Operator (T) will be evaluated on 150 marks. The Written Test will be of 90 Minutes. The Exam will be Bilingual of Hindi/English. There will be No Negative Marking.
The written test common for all will comprise of questions related to aptitude, trade, general intelligence, mental ability etc and the Technical Test will comprise of questions related to ITI trades of Diesel Mechanic, Motor Mechanic & Fitter trades.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
- NCL Exam Date: Updating Soon
- NCL Admit Card Date: Updating Soon
You can acquire complete regarding NCL Admit Card 2018-19 through this Official Link. Applicants can also subscribe on our free email service which is completely free. If you have any doubt about NCL Admit Card, then you can leave the comment in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NCL Recruitment||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||Tips To Score Good Marks|