National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management has promulgated a latest vacancy notification related to NCSCM Recruitment 2016. Organization wants to recruit eligible and capable candidates to fill up vacant posts of Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, Project Scientist and other . Candidates can apply by attending Walk-in Interview. To catch the imminent notification regarding NCSCM Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
Interested aspirants may apply for this latest opening by firstly applying online and then appearing for the interview process on pre-decided date, time and venue that is well stated below. To acquire additional info regarding NCSCM walk-in check below detailed information provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management|
|Last date to submit online application||28th August 2016|
|Date of Walk-In||30th August 2016|
Vacancy Detail and Essential Qualification Required:
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualification|
|Young Professional||07||Graduate in Engineering / Science / Arts or Master’s Degree in Finance / Commerce / Accounts / Computer Application / Commerce / Accounts.|
|Senior Research Fellow||03||First class Master ’s degree in Science relating to Inorganic chemistry / Analytical / Marine / Environmental Chemistry / Environmental Sciences or its equivalent / Environmental Science/ Life Sciences/Coastal Area Studies / natural sciences/ M.E / M.Tech in Engineering /Technology subjects.|
|Project Associate||04||First Class Post Graduate Degree in GIS and RS or Geo-informatics / Environmental Science / Life Science / Coastal Area Studies / Master ’ s Degree in Marine Science / Fisheries / Marine Biology / Life Sciences.|
|Project Scientist||04||First class Master’s degree in Oceanography / Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Microbiology / Firs t class Post Graduate degree in Marine Biology / Environmental Science / Life Science / Coastal Area Studies.|
|Field Assistant||01||Pass in SSLC.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitation of Age:
Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age of candidates will be decided by administration of National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management.
|Name Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Project Scientist V||Rs 70,000/-|
|Project Scientist III||Rs 50,000/|
|Project Scientist I (F1)||Rs 40,000/-|
|Project Scientist I (I1)|
|Project Associate (H1)||Rs 30,000/-|
|Project Associate (F2)|
|Project Associate (C1)|
|Senior Research Fellow (D1)||Rs 18,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow (F3)|
|Senior Research Fellow (A1)|
|Young Professional V(IT)||Rs 37,119 /-|
|Young Professional III (IT)||Rs 28,180/-|
|Young Professional II (IT)||Rs 22,379/-|
|Young Professional III (Finance)||Rs 28,180/|
|Young Professional II (Finance )||Rs 22,379/-|
|Young Professional I (Finance )||Rs 20,562/-|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in walk-in-interview that will be conducted by National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Process to apply for NCSCM Recruitment:
- Eligible aspirants will be required to appear for the walk-in interview process and need to submit his / her application through online mode in the website that is www.ncscm.res.in before appearing for interview.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- On next page follow “Advertisement for the selection of project staff- NCSCM (Walk-in-Interview)” and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application and press on “Submit” button.
- Candidates, who are eligible for posts, may attend the walk-in interview which is going to be held by organization on particular dates.
- Aspirants are required to appear for the walk-in interview should produce the hard copy of the online application along with necessary documents, photograph and signature.
- The Walk-in interview will be held at venue given below:
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management,
Koodal Building, Anna University
Campus, Chennai – 600025
- Last date to submit online application: 28th August 2016
- Date of Walk-In: 30th August 2016
For more information about NCSCM Recruitment 2016 – 2017 candidates may check Official Notification.
NCSCM Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Current Affairs Updates|