NDA Application Form
Union Public Service Commission is going to invite NDA Application Form. UPSC NDA/NA (I) Exam will be held on 23rd April 2017 to recruit eligible candidates for various posts into the Army, Air Force and Naval Wings. Applicants who want to serve their nation may appear for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2017. NDA Application Form 2017 can be forwarded through online mode till last date that is 10th February, 2017.
So, candidates who wish to make their career in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Air force can fill the NDA Online Application Form by following the steps as structured on this web page. All the candidates who passed 12th class with science stream are eligible to apply for NDA / NA (I) Exam Notification. Go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about this exam.
NDA Application Form
Essential Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan migrant who came to India before the 01 January, 1962 with the purpose of eternally settling in India.
- Unmarried candidates are only eligible to appear for this exam.
- Job fighters must be physically fit in all respects and appliers must not be resigned or withdrawn from any armed force training in past.
Get Details: NDA Eligibility Criteria
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- Aspirants should have qualified 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- Applicant should have possessed 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Important Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Candidates must be born after 2nd July 1998 but not later than 1st July 2001. Relaxation in upper age is available for reserved category as per government rules.
Check This Useful Section of NDA
|Best NDA Coaching Institute In India||NDA Age Limit|
|NDA Previous Year Paper||How To Join NDA After 12th|
|How To Prepare For NDA||NDA Preparation Books|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Exam Pattern|
Application Fees Details:
- General category appliers should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors etc are exempted from application fee.
- Payment of application fee must be made either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
Consideration of the deserving applicant will be made on the basis of on their qualifying marks in Written Examination, Intelligence and Personality Test and SSB Interview that will be conducted by UPSC.
Written Exam Pattern:
The exam will consist of Objective Type Questions only. Written exam and Interview each contain 900 marks.
|Mathematics||2 hours 30 minutes||300|
|General Ability Test||2 hours 30 minutes||600|
|SSB Test / Interview||900|
Read This: Tips To Prepare For SSB Interview
Intelligence and Personality Test:
Intelligence and Personality Test contain stage I and stage II. Stage I contains Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). Stage II contains Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference.
UPSC NDA/NA (I) Syllabus:
- Mathematics contains topics like Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations, Vector Algebra etc.
- English & General Ability contains Grammar and Application, Vocabulary and Comprehension and Cohesion, Physics, Chemistry, General Science and Geography etc. You may go through below given link to get complete details about your syllabus.
Complete NDA Syllabus:- Check Here
Centers of Examination:
Examination will be held at the following Centers:
How to fill NDA Online Application Form?
Contenders, who think that they have required eligibility criteria and think themselves capable, may apply for this recruitment by following some simple steps that are well mentioned below…
- Firstly applying candidates need to visit official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then appliers have to choose “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link that is visible on the home page.
- Now on the home page contenders are required to hit on “Press Here” link for Part I Registration.
- Applicants have to Fill Online Application Form with complete details asking in application form.
- Thereafter you need to hit on submit button and go ahead for Part II Registration by pressing “Press Here” link.
- Candidates have to fill complete details and submit application form and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
NDA Important Dates:
- Date of UPSC NDA/ NA (I) 2017 Notification: 18th January, 2017
- Last date of submission of application: 10th February, 2017
- Availability of NDA Admit Card 2016: Three week before commencement of exam
- UPSC NDA/ NA (I) 2017 Exam Date: 23rd April 2017
Keen aspirants can check this Official Link to attain other information about NDA Application Form 2017.
You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates regarding NDA vacancies on your timeline. Applicants can keep visiting this page to get latest information. As soon as latest information will available we will update this page, so till than stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NDA Merit List||NDA 1 Result|
|NDA Admit Card||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Calendar|