NDA 2014 Online Application Form
- UPSC is going to conduct the 2nd National Defence and Naval Academy examination on 20th April 2014. Dear Aspirants if you want to join these courses, you may apply online before last date.
- All eligible and engrossed applicants may apply through NDA Online Application Form 2014 currently by 20th January 2014.
- Recruitmentresult.com brings here information about National Defence and Naval Academy.
- For more details regarding NDA Online Application Form 2014 like age limit, qualification, course-vacancies details, exam pattern, important date and how to apply must read mention below:
NDA Online Application Form 2014 Details
Name of Organization
Union Public Service Commission
Name of Exam
National Defence and Naval Academy examination
Who can apply?
Applicants must not be born less than 02 July 1995 and not greater than 01 January 1998
- Rs. 100/- for Unreserved Category Applicants
- No Fee for SC/ST/Son of JCOs/NCOs/Ors
- Fee pay in the form of Challan in any SBI Branch
Jobs seekers must have completed 10+2 Standard or its equivalent education from State Education Board or University.
Applicants eligibility verification will be find out by the UPSC commission after the interview and personality test at the candidates original documents.
How to apply
All eligible and intending Aspirants may apply online through official website of Union Public service commission which is upsconline.nic.in. Kindly fill up application form carefully and submit online latest by 20th January 2014.
After complete first step, then generated Challan, now you may print out of the Challan and submit in any SBI Branch, now again log on official web portal and fill up Second steps of Application form and submit button successfully.
No other mode/means of application will be accepted.
- Opening Date of Advertisement: 21th December 2013.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 20th January 2014.
- Entrance Exam Date: 20th April 2014
- The exam will consists on objective type question paper.
- Candidates need to use only black ball pen for ticking their answer.
- Candidates should note that the most important thing to consider is that there will be penalty for wrong questions.
Note 1: You may visit following Official web portal:
Note 2: Mobile phone and other communications devices not allowed in the examination hall.