National Dairy Development Board has circulated a job opportunities advertisement for NDDB Recruitment. This organization intends to appoint eligible candidates, so has invited applications for filling up vacant position for Trainee posts. For obtaining detailed information regarding NDDB Recruitment 2017, you must check this page.
View Of This Page
Candidates, who are willing to empanel reputed job, may apply for National Dairy Development Board Recruitment. Individuals who find themselves eligible for Trainee jobs may submit the duly filled application form in correct manner through online/ offline mode by the due date that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board|
|Last Date To Apply||14-01-2017|
Those aspirants who have possess M.Sc in any Chemistry discipline (Food/Dairy Science, Microbiology), M.Tech- Food with sufficient knowledge in analytical techniques of food and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) from recognized Institute/ University.
Age Restrictions for NDDB Jobs:
- Aspirants must be below 25 years of age as on 01 January 2017 for the said posts are required.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category aspirants must be given according to the organization norms.
Scale of Paying:
Selected Candidates FOT Trainee Vacancy will get the good & impressive amount of monthly pay scale by National Dairy Development Board.
After screening process, candidates will be selected on their performances in Written Examination/ Personal Interview Round which will be carried on by the organization. All those candidates who will qualify, they will be finally assorted.
Read These Articles:
How to Apply for NDDB Recruitment?
- Candidates must go to the official site of National Dairy Development Board that is nddb.org
- Now visit the home page and press on ‘Opportunities’ tab which is located on the bottom of the menu bar.
- After that select ‘Careers Opportunities’ option.
- Then on the next page follow “Press here to view current vacancies” link.
- Applier need to hit on “Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) – Trainee”.
- Now you have to read the whole advertisement and apply through online or offline as per your suitability.
For Online Mode-
- After reading the notification Press on ‘apply’ tab.
- Then enter your Email & Password correctly for authentication then hit on “Login” button.
- Fill Online Application Form with required and correct information like -personal information, Education details etc.
- Upload the documents & testimonials as it is asked.
- Recheck it and press ‘submit’ tab.
- At last take print out of application form for future use.
For Offline Mode-
- Fill complete application form in correct manner containing all details.
- Dully filled application & resume may send by post at below given respective address.
- Envelope containing application must be super scribed on the top, post applied for…., so as to reach by last date given below.
The HRD Group
National Dairy Development Board
Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple,
Point to Pay Attention: Those Fresher who have passed out in 2015 and 2016 will be only preferred.
Check Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
Closing date for submission of application form: 14-01-2017
You may get more details about this advertisement through this Official Link. You may add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl+D to get latest updates about NDDB Recruitment 2017 time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|