Online applications are invited by National Dairy Development Board for Manager Openings under NDDB Recruitment 2018-19. Willing and eligible contenders will be able to apply for current vacancies through its official site that is nddb.org Till 21 Sep, 2018.
Those who satisfy entire eligibility criteria according to the requirement details mentioned in the official notification for NDDB Recruitment, must register into the official portal through correct email address and fill their online applications.
Overview of the Page:
Apply Now for Manager Openings in NDDB!!!
A great opportunity to work with National Dairy Development Board with excellent work environment and freedom of innovative activities has been offered through Manager vacant posts. Aspirants are invited to fill their applications on or before the last date that is 21-09-2018.
Grab all the detailed information regarding NDDB Recruitment 2018-19 through this page which is well equipped by the devoted team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NDDB Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Manager (Civil Engineering) Unreserved
- Deputy Manager (Civil Engineering) Reserved for SC candidate
What Qualifications are required for NDDB Jobs?
Those job seekers who are willing to apply for NDDB Vacancies are necessarily required to complete their B.E/ B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from a reputed institute with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the area of expertise.
Upper age limit for contenders applying for NDDB Job vacancies and belonging to SC category is 30 years and for those who belong to unreserved category is 25 years as on 01-10-2018. Relaxation will be provided on upper age limit as per the norms.
An attractive and sufficient amount of remuneration will be paid monthly to those applicants who will get selected for NDDB vacant posts of Deputy Manager as per the existing rules of the government adopted by the organization.
Written test or personal interview will be conducted by the screening authority of Dairy Development Board to finalize the selection of the eligible aspirants for NDDB Manager Openings.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How to Apply for NDDB Recruitment 2018?
- The very first step for the candidates is to go to official website of National Dairy Development Board that is www.nddb.coop or the direct link provided below fill NDDB online application forms.
- Scroll down the home page of the official portal and hit on “Career Opportunities” link under “Opportunities” section.
- On the next page which you are navigated to, press on “Click here to view current vacancies” link given at the end of the content on the current page.
- Search the suitable link for “Engineering Services” and tap on the NDDB Job Vacancy link according to your category.
- Read the appeared notification carefully and if you meet entire eligibility criteria then press the “Apply” link given at the last of the notification.
- Register or Login to the portal and fill in all the required details in application form correctly.
- Check the details once and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the duly filled in application form for future use.
- Eligible contenders may also send hard copy of their detailed resume to the below mentioned address.
Direct Official Links for NDDB Recruitment 2018:
|NDDB Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Reserved Category||Download Here|
|Unreserved Category||Download Here|
|NDDB Online Registration Portal|
The HRD Group
National Dairy Development Board
Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple,
Find More: More Jobs in Gujarat
Last Date to Apply Online for NDDB Recruitment: 21-09-2018
After going through the above details it must have become easy for the candidates to apply for NDDB Recruitment 2018-19 through online mode. Those who wish to attain more information visit its Official Website regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|