Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology (NDUAT), Kumarganj, Faizabad (UP) has disclosed vacancy advertisement related to NDUAT Recruitment. University is going to conduct a walk-in interview to recruit candidates for 14 Guest Faculty/Teacher positions in institution. So the aspirants, who have required eligibility criteria of NDUAT Vacancy and willing to apply for NDUAT Recruitment 2016, may attend the walk-in interview that is going to be held on 07th March 2016.
|Name of Post||Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology and Others|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Walk-in Date||07th March 2016|
Contenders, who are going to apply, may get detailed information about NDUAT jobs such as Education Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary detail through this page that is make available for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Post||Posts||Salary Structure(P.M)|
|Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology||01||Rs. 500/- per day for maximum 20 days in a calendar month (10,000/-)|
|Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology||02|
|Veterinary Surgery and Radiology||02|
|Teaching Veterinary Clinical Complex (ILFC)||03|
|Veterinary Pathology||02||Rs. 1000/- per day for maximum 20 days in a calendar month (20,000/-)|
|Livestock Production and Management||02|
|Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education||01|
|Instructional Livestock Farm Complex (ILFC)||01|
Applying candidates should have possessed M.V.Sc in concerned discipline or M.V.Sc in concerned discipline with NET/ Ph.D. qualification.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for any of the above said positions they must satisfy age criteria of the post and upper age will be relaxable for SC/ST/PH categories candidates according to organization norms.
Appliers don’t require submitting any application processing fee to apply for this recruitment.
Applicants have to go through walk-in interview round that will be conducted by selection panel of Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology.
How to apply?
- Keen contenders are required to visit official website of university that is www.nduat.in
- On the home page aspirants have to follow ‘News & Events’ section and choose ‘Walk in interview on 7 March-Veterinary College’ link.
- After reading all instructions carefully, keen aspirants, who have required qualification and want to attend walk-in, they need to prepare an application in correct format.
- Contenders have to mention their details in application like academic, experience, and other details in application.
- Attested copies of required documents and a passport size photograph should be attached along with duly maintain application.
- Once the application is being prepared in proper manner, contenders may appear for walk-in interview along with it.
- Aspirants should reach to walk-in venue that is well mention below along with duly prepared application.
Office of the Director,
Administration & Monitoring, NDUAT, Kumarganj,
Faizabad-224 229 (U.P)
Walk-in date: 07th March 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Candidates if you want to attain other information regarding NDUAT Recruitment 2016 you may read Official Notification. We suggest you to stat connect with us to gather more information about this recruitment. Applicants may also subscribe our free email facility to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|