NEET Online Mock Test
Start preparation with NEET Online Mock Test Question and Answers given below. In order to get admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET exam. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) once in a year.
For this, NEET Online Mock Test can help you in getting an estimate regarding the preparation level or we can say the preparation you have done for your examination. Along with NEET Online Mock Test, you can also use NEET Practice Papers and NEET Test Series, available online for Free of cost.
NEET Online Mock Test 2019
NEET 2019 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) once in a year and the mode of examination will be offline only. It is the only national level medical entrance exam. NTA organized NEET 2019 for providing admission to eligible candidates in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical colleges.
Only few months are left in the upcoming medical entrance exam, candidates are advised to start taking NEET Online Mock Test 2019 as it will provide candidates with an exam day experience in advance. To avail the NEET Online Practice Test you need to read this page prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
NEET Online Mock Test
Test papers are a standout amongst the most vital segments to get ready for aggressive exams like NEET. Numerous medicinal applicants may be new to this aggressive exam which can be to a great degree upsetting. Illuminating specimen papers or taking fake tests can give applicants an understanding of NEET exam design. Have a look on NEET Question and Answers:
Question 1: Which of the following immune cells would have an especially low count in a patient with advanced AIDS?
- Killer T lymphocytes
- Helper T lymphocyte
- B lymphocytes
- None of these
Get Detailed: NEET Syllabus
Question 2: In cellular immunity, T lymphocytes are responsible for the recognition and killing of foreign invaders. The cells are
- cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL)
- killer T cells
- both (a) and (b)
- none of the above
Question 3: Plasma cells produce thousands of __________ that are released into the bloodstream
- helper T cells
- virus fragments
Question 4: If a person is vaccinated against a disease sometime in the past, which of the following is currently in your body?
- The disease organism itself and antigens for the disease organism
- A very high level of antibodies against the disease antigens
- Memory B lymphocytes for the antigen of this disease organism
- All of the above
Also Check: NEET Exam Pattern
Question 5: What is a protein produced by host cells infected by viruses?
Question 6: Polysaccharides on the surface of infecting microorganisms can also activate complement directly in the absence of
- antibody via the alternative pathway
- antigen via the alternative pathway
- antibody via metabolic pathway
- none of the above
Question 7: Antibodies bound to an invading microorganism activate the complement system via
- classical pathway
- metabolic pathway
- Embden Meyerhof pathway
- Entner-Doudoroff pathway
Check Out List Of: NEET Books
Question 8: The immune response to a booster vaccine is called a(n)
- cellular response
- innate response
- primary response
- secondary response
Question 9: Immunological memory is due to
- short lived macrophage that can recognize specific pathogens
- long lived B cells that secrete a specific antibody
- long lived B cells that secrete a specific antigen
- short lived helper T cells that signal macrophage to divide
Question 10: What is the result of an abnormal response of the immune system to part of a person’s own body?
- Passive immunity
- An allergic response
- An autoimmune disease
Also Find: Top 15 NEET Coaching Centres
Question 11: Which of these restriction enzymes produce blunt ends?
Question 12: The RP13 gene of chromosome 17 codes for a protein __________ .
- involved in glucose transport
- that is a component of hair and nails
- involved in eye development
- involved in the determination of personality
Question 13: Isoschizomers recognize
- same recognition sequence but different recognition site
- same recognition site and recognition sequence
- same recognition site and different recognition sequence
- different recognition site and different recognition sequence
You Can Also Get: NEET UG Syllabus
Question 14: Restriction enzymes are named for
- the person who discovered
- the bacterium they are derived from
- the viral DNA that they attack
- none of the above
Question 15: Which of these genes codes for a protein that plays a role in white blood cell function?
Question 16: Which of the following techniques can be used to determine the defective gene and for developing cancer?
- Western blot
- Southern blot
- Northern blot
- Eastern blot
Download Free: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Question 17: The transfer of antibiotic-resistant genes from genetically engineered bacteria to disease-causing bacteria __________ .
- would be of no concern if it occurred.
- has occurred
- can never occur
- seems unlikely
Question 18: Both DNA gel electrophoresis and SDS-PAGE of proteins are similar because
- in both cases molecules migrate to the anode
- both techniques rely on a constant charge to mass ratio
- both techniques utilize the sieving properties of gels
- all of the above
Question 19: Some genetic diseases cannot be diagnosed by changes in restriction sites. Some of these can be detected by allele-specific oligonucleotide probes. These are
- copies of the gene with an altered sequence so that a restriction site is inserted
- mutagenized copies of a gene
- short sequences that will hybridize only to a specific base sequence
- PCR-amplified variable numbers of tandem repeats (VNTRs)
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For NEET
Question 20: In order to insert a foreign gene into a plasmid, both must __________
- have identical DNA sequences
- originate from the same type of cell
- be cut by the same restriction enzyme
- be of the same length
Honing NEET test papers with arrangements and cross checking answers to comprehend one’s shortcomings and quality may enhance a competitor’s arrangements and in addition the approach towards the exam. This will help them to perform well in the genuine exam.
After solving the online NEET Question papers candidates will get to know that what are the sections that they need to prepare a bit more and what are their strong sections. To get more related updates regarding NEET Online Mock Test 2019 please keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEET Eligibility Criteria||NEET Topper|
|NEET College Predictor||NEET Cut Off|
|NEET Answer Key||NEET Attempts Limit|
|NEET Counselling||NEET Admit Card|