NEET Online Mock Test 2019
Solve NEET Online Mock Test 2019 so as to qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) in first attempt. Here on this page we have provided Free NTA NEET Online Practice Test and Important Questions etc. You all need to have a look on this page.
|Conducting Body||National testing Agency|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test|
|Category||NEET Online Mock Test 2019|
|NEET Exam date||05-05-2019 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|Admit card available||15-04-2019|
|Announcement of NEET result||05-06-2019|
|NEET Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET Exam Pattern 2019:
- The exam will be organized on 05-05-2019.
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode (paper based).
- It will contain only one question paper which comprises of 180 questions.
- Questions will be objective type. Each question will contain four optional answers; students are required to mark the correct answer only.
- The exam duration will be three hours (2:00 to 5:00 PM).
- The question papers will be composed of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
|Section||No. of Question|
Marking Scheme of NEET 2019:
|Each correct response||+4|
|Each incorrect response||-1|
|Unmarked questions||No marks|
NEET Online Mock Test 2019
Test papers are a standout amongst the most vital segments to get ready for aggressive exams like NEET. Numerous medicinal applicants may be new to this destructive exam which can be to a great degree upsetting. Have a look on NEET Question and Answers:
Question 1: The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Question 2: Siphon will fail to work if
- the densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal
- the level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
- both its limbs are of unequal length
- the temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
Question 3: Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Question 4: Light year is a unit of
- intensity of light
Question 5: Mirage is due to
- unequal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
- magnetic disturbances in the atmosphere
- depletion of ozone layer in the atmosphere
- equal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
Question 6: Light from the Sun reaches us in nearly
- 2 minutes
- 4 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 16 minutes
Get Tips: How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying
Question 7: Pa(Pascal) is the unit for
Question 8: Ordinary table salt is sodium chloride. What is baking soda?
- Potassium chloride
- Potassium carbonate
- Potassium hydroxide
- Sodium bicarbonate
Question 9: Pollination is best defined as
- transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- germination of pollen grains
- growth of pollen tube in ovule
- visiting flowers by insects
Read Now: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Question 10: Plants receive their nutrients mainly from
Question 11: Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called
- active transport
- passive transport
Question 12: Plants synthesis protein from
- amino acids
- fatty acids
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Question 13: Plants absorb dissolved nitrates from soil and convert them into
- free nitrogen
Question 14: The nucleus of an atom consists of
- electrons and neutrons
- electrons and protons
- protons and neutrons
- All of the above
Question 15: The number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of a solvent is called its
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Question 16: The most electronegative element among the following is
Question 17: The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is
Question 18: The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called
- froth floatation
Press Here For: NTA NEET Official Link
Check More Links:
|NEET Syllabus||How to Prepare For NEET|
|NEET Rank Predictor||NEET Exam Pattern|
|Best Books For NEET||NEET Admit Card|
|NEET Counselling||NEET Eligibility Criteria|
Question 19: The law which states that the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid is proportional to its partial pressure is
- Dalton’s law
- Gay Lussac’s law
- Henry’s law
- Raoult’s law
Question 20: The most commonly used bleaching agent is
- carbon dioxide
- sodium chlorine
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
NEET Mock Test 2019:
In order to get admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET exam. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) once in a year.
For this, NEET Online Mock Test can help you in getting an estimate regarding the preparation level or we can say the preparation you have done for your examination. Along with NEET Online Mock Test, you can also use NEET Practice Papers and NEET Test Series, available online for Free of cost.
Only few months are left in the upcoming medical entrance exam, candidates are advised to start taking NEET Online Mock Test 2019 as it will provide candidates with an exam day experience in advance.
You May Read This: Tips to Get Motivated for Everything
Honing NEET test papers with arrangements and cross checking answers to comprehend one’s shortcomings and quality may enhance a competitor’s arrangements and in addition the approach towards the exam. This will help them to perform well in the genuine exam.
After solving the online NEET Question papers candidates will get to know that what are the sections that they need to prepare a bit more and what are their strong sections. To get more related updates regarding NEET Online Mock Test 2019 please keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|