North Eastern Hill University had depicted a newest job notification entitled as NEHU Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up the vacant positions of Research Assistant and Field Assistant. Proficient and career- oriented contenders who are interested and have capabilities can apply for above mentioned posts by submitting their application form at the time of Interview which will be held on 29th August 2016. Candidates who are willing to apply for NEHU Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to with this page regularly.
To get rest information like post name, qualification required, age limit, salary details, mode of assortment, way to apply, important dates need to go through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
|Name of Organization||North Eastern Hill University|
|Last date for submission of online application form/ Date of Interview||29th August 2016|
Phytodiversity and Phytosociological Characterization of Sacred Groves of Meghalaya
NEHU Vacancy and Qualification Required:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification Required|
|1||Research Assistant||Postgraduates having P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS; or B.Tech/ M.Sc in GIS/ Geoinformatics|
|2||M.Sc in Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental Science|
|3||Field Assistant||Class X pass with experience of working in research laboratoryr|
Applicants must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age may be admissible to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Applicants who will be recruited successfully for NEHU Vacancies will get a good amount of Rs. as follows from the organization.
- For the post of Research Assistant: Rs. 18000/- per month.
- For the post of Field Assistant: Rs. 8000/- per month
- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of performance in Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of reputed organization.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is nehu.ac.in
- After that go to “Advertisement” tab presented in menu bar.
- A drop down list will be opened you need to hit on “Project Vacancies” option.
- Now you need to hit on “Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Research Assistant and Field Assistant on contractual basis for a period of one year in a project entitled “Phytodiversity and Phytosociological Characterization of Sacred Groves of Meghalaya” being undertaken by Prof B. K.Tiwari, Principal Investigator, Department Environmental Studies, NEHU, Shillong (PDF)” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details prepare NEHU Application form with complete Bio- Data.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Now appear in Interview with your Bio- Data and original documents to venue given below.
Venue of Interview:
In the office chamber of Prof B.K.Tiwari,
Department of Environmental Studies,
NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya
Date of Interview: 29th August 2016 at 2:00 pm
You can also check below stated Official Notification to get complete details related to NEHU Recruitment 2016 – 2017. If you want to get latest career related notifications then join us on Face book/ Google Plus.
Download North Eastern Hill University Recruitment Notice: From Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|