NEHU Recruitment 2015
North Eastern Hill University has advertised an employment notification as NEHU Recruitment 2015 for filling up various posts of Physiotherapist/ PF/ RA/ DEO/ JRF Jobs. Career oriented job hunters, may apply for this recruitment before last date by sending an application form on prescribed format. Job seekers, who are looking for jobs in shillong must read entire information to get a job soon.
|Name of Post||Various|
|Last date||Mentioned Below|
Qualified and interested candidates may get more details like essential qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, how to apply etc. regarding NEHU Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Project Fellows (PF)
- Research Associate (RA)
Interested applicants, who wish to apply for this recruitment, should have possessed with Graduate Degree in Science / Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology or Botany/ Biochemistry or life science/ Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry as required for designation from recognized university/ institute for NEHU Recruitment 2015.
Appointed contenders will be paid with Rs. 15,000/- for the post of Data Entry Operator and for other posts remuneration will be given as per UGC pay scale for NEHU Recruitment 2015.
Selection of the shortlisted contenders will be purely made on their performance in interview for NEHU Recruitment 2015 at North Eastern Hill University.
How to Apply?
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.nehu.ac.in for NEHU Recruitment 2015.
- Then aspirants should touch the tab ‘advertisement’ which is located on the top side of home page.
- Aspirants should hit the link ‘Project Vacancies’ from advertisement section.
- Further applicants should choose desired vacancy and hit the appropriate link.
- Candidates will get a notification in pdf regarding vacancy details that must be read carefully before apply.
- Now candidates should send an application on plain paper duly filled in all manners included with valid email id and contact number to the appropriate address.
- Application/ bio data must be sent along with all essential photocopies of documents/ testimonials and recent passport size photographs.
- Only for Research Associate post walk-in interview will be held on stipulated date and time at North Eastern Hill University in Department of Chemistry.
- Candidates must bring their all supporting documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants must reach to the interview venue at least 30 minutes ago at the appropriate date.
Postal Address/ Walk-In Address:
|Name of Vacancy||Address|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Data Entry Operator||Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformetics, North Eastern Hill University, Permanent Campus, Shillong-793022|
|Project Fellows||Department of Biochemistry, North Eastern Hill University, Permanent Campus, Shillong-793022|
|Research Associate (Walk-In Address)||Department of Chemistry, North Eastern Hill University, Permanent Campus, Shillong-793022|
|Name of Vacancy||Last Date/ Walk-in Date|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Data Entry Operator||Within 21 Days from the date of advertisement|
|Project Fellows||Within 15 days from the date of advertisement|
|Research Associate (Walk-in Date)||03rd June 2015, 2.00 P.M|
Note: Aspirants may obtain other details from Official Link regarding NEHU Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On