North Eastern Space Applications Centre has recently issued a job notification as NESAC Recruitment. Applications forms are invited by NESAC for engagement of capable aspirants for filling up the vacancies of Library Assistant. Contenders, who are willing to apply for North Eastern Space Applications Centre jobs, they may send their application forms through online mode www.nesac.gov. Interested candidates should apply before the last date that is mentioned below. Job seekers who wish to know more information regarding to NESAC Recruitment 2017, they are advised to read this content completely.
This Page Include
To get further details regarding NESAC vacancies you may go through this page that is well framed by recruitmentresult.com. Eligible candidates will be selected based on written test marks and screening test marks and interview which will be conducted by organization. Interested candidates must read all info available on this page before applying.
|Organization name||North Eastern Space Applications Centre|
|Post name||Library Assistant|
NESAC vacancy details:
Applying candidates must hold Graduation and Post Graduation degree with minimum 60% in Library science or library and information science or equivalent subject from a recognized university.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for concerned post above, their age should be in between 18 to 35 years as on 25-04-2017.
- The relaxation for SC/ ST / OBC candidates will be provided as per organization norms.
- Ex- Serviceman and person with disabilities are eligible for relaxation as per rules.
NESAC Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Shortlisted candidates will get an impressive amount from the organization as monthly salary that is Rs. 44,900/-.
Candidates will not select on the basis of minimum requirement and academic records. Based on bio- data, initial screening test will be organized by the organization for the selection of the eligible candidates. Contenders who will qualify the screening test, they will go for further process. Further process include written test. Those who will score minimum 60% in written test, they will be assorted for the concerned post.
Check These Useful Tips, to Prepare for Written Exam In Best way:
How To Fill NESAC Online Application Form?
- Individual have to visit its official website firstly that is www.nesac.gov.in.
- On the home page of North Eastern Space Applications Centre, “Advt No NESAC/RMT-GEN/11.0(Vol.II/2016 Dated: 29.03.2017” link of library assistant will appear, hit on that link.
- Now, read complete advertisement carefully.
- Now, hit on apply online button.
- Fill application form very carefully with your required details.
- After fill application form, hit on “submit” button.
- Take a print out copy of application form for further use.
Apply Online >> Hit Here
This is to remember that for those candidates who are all set to applying for this recruitment, they have to apply before the last date that is 25-04-2017.
Candidates may go through the Official Notification links given above to attain further details about NESAC Recruitment 2017. You may stay tuned with this portal for getting latest information about this vacancy notification. Job Seekers can bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|