A latest vacancy advertisement has published in concern of NESAC Recruitment 2016. North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) is going to hire dynamic and industrious contender for filling up vacancies. Those who are eligible and want to work for the post of Scientist/Engineer must apply for this vacancy. For more information stay tuned with us, we will soon update latest information regarding NESAC Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
|Name of Organization||North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)|
|Last date to submit an online application form||25th October ,2016|
Candidate who are eligible for the job in NESAC have to submit their online application form till the last date 25th October, 2016. You can check entire details about North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) Recruitment 2016; you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Qualification and Experience Required:
Job hunters who are willing to apply for jobs in North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) for the above post should have ME/M.Tech /M.Sc Degree or any equivalent study from a recognized University. Candidates who are having a good working of experience will prefer first by the organization.
Maximum Age of applicant is of 35 years as on 25.10.2016 (Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities [PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).
- Salary offered Rs.56100-177500 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- for the post of Scientist/Engineer.
- The gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 56,100/- per month.
- Selection of applicant will be done on the basis of eligibility criteria by the Screening Committee.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
- The call letters for the interview to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to move further to Apply in NESAC vacancy?
Those who are eligible for the above post follow these simple steps:-
- Interested contender have to first visit the official site of North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) that is www.nesac.gov.in
- On the right side of home page, go to the “Career” panel and press it.
- List of advertisement will be shown, find the link “Recruitment to the posts of Scientist/Engineer” of your post.
- Hit on link and then read the advertisement carefully.
- Appliers are kindly requested to fill the online application form.
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Recheck the application and finally hit on “SUBMIT”.
- Take a print out for future use.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Candidates called for interview must contain all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in the application along with a set of self-attested photocopies.
- Candidates who are already working under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to provide the “No Objection Certificate” in original to the association at the time of interview.
- In case the candidate fails to produce any of the above documents or if any information furnished in the application is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
|Starting date for submission of Online Application form||24th September,2016|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form||25th October, 2016 till 15.00 hrs|
|Last date for printing of completely submitted Online Application||01st November, 2016|
You may check Official Notification For more information about NESAC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Applicants if you want to take any queries regarding NIA Recruitment 2017 then you are free to ask questions from our expert by sending your comments below on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|