North Eastern Space Applications Centre has issued a job notification for NESAC Recruitment. Online applications are invited from dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up 16 JRF Vacancy for various projects. Interested job appliers for NESAC Recruitment 2017 may apply by submitting online application form before the end date.
Key Contents Of This Page
To fill online application form for NESAC Jobs, you may need to follow below stated steps and submit online application form on or before 16th January 2017. You can read remaining information about North Eastern Space Applications Centre Recruitment through this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Space Applications Centre|
|Last date to submit an online application form||16th January 2017|
|Projects Name||Total Vacancy|
|JRF (Junior Research Fellow)|
|Aerosol Radiative Forcing over India (ARFI) & Network of Boundary Layer Experiments||02|
|Flood Early Warning Systems (FLEWS)||03|
|Preparation of Forest Working Plan inputs for the Arunachal Pradesh||04|
|Preparation of Forest Working Plan inputs for the Mizoram||01|
|IGBP-NCP-VCP Phase II for Meghalaya||01|
|Empowering Panchayati Raj Institution Spatially (EPRIS)/ SIS-DP||01|
|Applications of RS & GIS for Sericulture Development Phase II||02|
Applicants must have M.Sc / ME / M.Tech degree in concerned field from recognized University or Institutions with good academic record and having valid GATE / NET score cards.
NET/NET Equivalent qualifications:
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including NET-Lecturership
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) conducted by MHRD
- Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bio-informatics by Bio-informatics National Consortium
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST), Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS) conducted by Department of Atomic Energy.
- All India Competitive Examination (AICE) conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Age Limit for NESAC Shillong Recruitment:
Contender’s maximum age should be 28 years as on 16th January 2017 and relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Read NESAC Recruitment Official Notification: Hit Here
Selected applicants for JRF Posts will get Fellowship amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month and In addition HRA and medical benefits will be allowed as per rules.
- First of all, applicants will be shortlisted by Screening Committee on the basis of ineligibility criteria and then called for attending interview session.
- Final selection of applicants will be done through their performance in interview session and call letters for the interview to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to Apply for NESAC Recruitment?
- Aspirants will have to open official web portal of North Eastern Space Applications Centre that is www.nesac.gov.in
- From home page, hit on “Career” tab from right corner of page.
- Now select “Recruitment to the posts of Junior Research Fellow” link.
- Then read entire the advertisement carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Must Fill Online Application Form with required information and Upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout out of it for future need.
Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 16th January 2017
Applicants may need to open above stated Official Notification to know more about NESAC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|