CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
Central Board of Secondary Education has issued CBSE UGC NET Admit Card. Central Board of Secondary Education has scheduled to conduct CBSE UGC NET Exam on 05th Nov 2017. CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 is the essential document for taking entry in the examination hall for CBSE UGC NET examination. So, CBSE UGC NET Aspirants, who’re going to appear in National Eligibility Test, can download cbsenet.nic.in Hall Ticket from here.
This Page Contains:
Candidates who are going to appear in CBSE UGC NET 2017 can also get their CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017 by going through the direct link which is available below on this page. It is mandatory for every candidate to bring their CBSE UGC NET Call Letter along with them at the time of exam otherwise you will not be allowed to attend the exam and your candidature will be rejected at that single moment only. Now get all the information related to CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018 through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card?
To download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card Nov 2017, candidates are required to follow some of the essential steps which are presented below:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is “cbsenet.nic.in”.
- Now, hit on the “Login for Admit Card and Image Correction – NET November 2017” link from below side of homepage for cbse.nic.in UGC NET Admit Card.
- Then, you have to enter all the required details such as application no. and password in the dialog box.
- After that, hit on “Login” tab and within few seconds your CBSE UGC NET Exam Hall Ticket will be shown on your digital screen.
- Check all the essential details present in the CBSE UGC NET Online Admit Card.
- At last, download the CBSE UGC NET Nov Hall Ticket and also take a print out of cbsenet.nic.in Admit Card for future usage.
Direct Link To Download: CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket Acquires:-
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Photograph of the candidates
- Name of the test venue
- Address of the test venue
- Date of examination
- Timing of the examination
- Instruction list
Must Check Updated: CBSE UGC NET Previous Years Paper
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (9:30 am to 10:45 am)|
|First||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (2 pm to 4:30 pm)|
Check Now: UGC NET Exam Pattern
Requirement of Aadhaar for the Applicants of CBSE Net 2017:
Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to use Aadhaar for the applicants of UGC NET (November) 2017, and hereby notifies the following:
- Candidates who are in possession of Aadhaar, shall enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender in online application for UGC-NET (November) 2017 for the purpose of his/her identity and authentication thereof.
- CBSE UGC NET Candidates not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
- The above provisions shall be applicable in all states except J&K, Assam & Meghalaya.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
Time Schedule For UGC NET 2017:
Other Documents Required At The Time Of Examination:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents
Get Complete Detailed: UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus
CBSE UGC NET Exam Centre:
|Code No.||State||Cities Of Examination||Code No.||State||Cities Of Examination|
|4||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||PORTBLAIR||49||NAGPUR|
( ASSAM )
|23||KURKSHETRA||69||SIKKIM||GANGTOK ( SIKKIM )|
( SONEPAT )
|27||JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||73||TIRUCHIRAPALLI|
( J & K )
|42||REWA||88||SRINAGAR ( UTTRAKHAND )|
Do You Know: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
The List Of States/Union Territories Along With Their Respective Codes:
- Andhra Pradesh(01)
- Arunachal Pradesh(02)
- Himachal Pradesh(09)
- Jammu & Kashmir(10)
- Madhya Pradesh(13)
- Tamil Nadu(23)
- Uttar Pradesh(25)
- West Bengal(26)
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands(27)
- Dadar & Nagar Havelli (28)
- Daman & Diu(29)
- Puducherry (31)
- Uttarakhand (34)
Check Also: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
- Exam date of CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test: 05-11-2017
- UGC NET Result 2017 Will Declare: First Week Of December 2017
Now get all the details about CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 – 2018 through this Official Link. Stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about CBSE UGC NET JRF Admit Card, CBSE UGC NET Result etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE UGC NET Application Form||UGC NET Result|
|CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|CBSE UGC NET Answer Key||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Get in the Mood to Study|