Recently a career announcement regarding the available NGO Jobs In India has been made. Various Non-Governmental Organization of India intends to engage eligible graduate candidates for hiring them to various vacant positions in different disciplines. Contenders those who are in search of latest jobs must get themselves registered for NGO Jobs 2017 though online link given below.
This Page Includes:
Interested and eligible employment seekers who are searching challenging jobs in Various NGOs of India can apply against NGO Recruitment through online procedure customized below. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to NGO openings on this page below.
|Organization Name||Non-Governmental Organization, India|
|Last date to apply||April 2017|
- Ernst Young
- Project Coordinator
- Manager- Corporate Fundraising
- Admin Executive
- Ophthal Surgeon
- Social Worker
- Administration Officer
- Program Executive
- Social Marketing Representative
- Block Officer
- Fund Raising Executive
- Manager – CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- PMS Consulting
- CSR Manager
- Assistant Village Director
- Ascent HR Solutions
- Community Development
- Fortune HR Consultants
- DGM / Sr. Manager (Administration)
- Company HR
- Founder & CEO
- Senior Consultant
- Pyramid HR Solutions
- Assistant Manager
- Manager – Administration
- General Manager
- Regional Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Project Assistant – NGO
- Field Researcher Executive
- Operations Head
- Ascent HR Solutions
Look Out More: Jobs by Organization
Limitation of Age:
Maximum age of candidates will be decided by administration of Non-Governmental Organization.
Candidates wish to apply for above mentioned posts should possess Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institution as per post applied for.
Contenders who will be assured for stated jobs in private company will be getting an expressive salary package according to their skills and performances.
Mode of Appointment:
Short listed candidates will be called for Interview / Written Test after screening of application which will be conducted by organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Process to fill NGO Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Non-Governmental Organization, India.
- On home page of official site select the appropriate link related to recruitment / job / notification / what’s new etc and hit the link.
- After that select the post name you want to apply for and hit “Apply Online” link.
- First read the notification carefully and then fill the Online Application Form carefully and correctly with all necessary details.
- Upload your signature, photo and updated resume if required along with application form.
- After completion of online form press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application for future reference.
Press To See: Jobs By Qualification
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: April 2017
Note: You must visit this Official Link for getting additional details. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding NGO Jobs 2017 as we’ll cover it shortly.
Check More Useful Links
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Fastest-Growing Tech Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|
|Skills Employers Most Want||Best Jobs In India|