Latest recruitment notification titled as NGO Jobs has been circulated by Various Non-Governmental Organization of India for freshers as well as experienced. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens to fill various NGO Careers Openings In India namely, Field-Fundraiser Counseling Officer & others. Applicants, who want to do work with Non-Governmental Organization, this is the good chance for all of them. So, they can apply for latest NGO Jobs 2018.
This Page Includes:
Applicants, who to grow their careers bright, they must grab this chance and fill online application form for NGO Jobs Recruitment through online process Till January 2018. Applicants, who have the required NGO Jobs Requirements, can read rest information regarding NGO Jobs 2018 in India, from this page which is well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
|Organization Name||Non-Governmental Organization, India|
|Last date to apply||Till January 2018|
Following are the latest NGO Vacancies In India, must have a look…
- Field Fundraiser
- Counselling Officer
- Event Co-ordinator
- Administration & Events Manager
- Manager – Corporate Partnership
- Content Writer
- Tele-calling Executive
- Fund Raising Consultant
- Team Leader
- Social Worker
- Deputy Head
- Associate/senior Donor Services
- Chief Executive Officer
- Village Director
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Accounts Executive
- Program Manager
NGO Jobs Qualification:
- Job applicants, who want to apply for NGO Recruitment, they should have degree of Graduation / Post Graduation or they must Diploma holders in related disciplines from a recognized university / institution.
- Applicants having relevant experience in the respective discipline must be preferred for NGO Youth Jobs.
Age limitation of the applicants for Job openings in NGO should be minimum 18 years and maximum age criteria will be decided as per norms.
- Individuals those who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria for NGO Careers will get an attractive and suitable amount of salary package offered by the selection penal of Non-Governmental Organization, India.
- Additional allowance and incentives will be admissible as per norms of organization for NGO Jobs With Salary.
Non-Governmental Organizations will engage the proficient applicants through conducting a written test and/or interview according to required skills, qualification, experience and post, the deserving aspirant’s selection will be made.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for NGO Jobs In India?
- First of all, aspirants need to log on to the NGO Jobs Website of relevant Non-Governmental Organization, India.
- Then, find the “Latest NGO Recruitment” link available under “Careers” tab of the home page.
- You are required to search for Latest NGO Jobs as per their interest and proceed through the further process.
- Now, Fill Online Application Form with all essential details correctly.
- Upload your C.V at provided place and submit it.
- After that, take printout of filled application form for future need.
Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application Form: Till January 2018
For more information related to NGO Jobs 2018, you can check the Official Link. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D for instant access about NGO Jobs With No Experience and NGO Jobs For 12th Pass etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|