National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad has asserted a recent employment advertisement regarding NGRI Recruitment. Organization is all set to recruit well deserving and skilled candidates for satisfying Hindi Translator/Steno Vacancy. Those aspirants, who find themselves eligible for NGRI Recruitment 2017, can clutch these new openings as early as possible.
This Page Highlights
Aspirants who are looking for the latest Vacancies in Hyderabad can apply for NGRI Jobs by filling their application forms and submit it via online mode on or before the due date that is 23rd January 2017. For further details concerning National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment have a look at below given page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Closing date of Applying||23rd January 2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Stenographer should have completed their 10+2/XII or its equivalent from recognized board. Speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 35/40 w.p.m in typewriting in Hindi /English on Computer is essential.
- Contenders having Master’s degree in Hindi or English as a subject from a recognized University or institutions with good academic record is eligible for the position of Junior Hindi Translator.
Check More Job Options:
Age Restrictions and Salary Details:
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit||Salary (Per month)|
|Junior Stenographer||28 Years||PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator||30 Years||Pay Band-2: Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-|
Mode of Appointment:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance level in written test or typing test which will be conducted by the selection panel of the National Geophysical Research Institute.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
For Junior Hindi Translator:
For Junior Stenographer:
Read Now: How to Prepare for English
- Candidates who are going to apply for the concerned positions are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as an application fee through the link available in the online application.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR contenders are exempted from submission of application fee.
- No other mode of payment is allowed like DD, Challan and Postal Orders etc.
How to apply for NGRI Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the National Geophysical Research Institute that is “www.ngri.org.in”.
- Now go to the “Careers” tab situated in menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Select the appropriate link of advertisement and press on it.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then press on “Hit Here” for online apply and submit the required details.
- Fill Online Application Form in prescribed manner correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Get More: Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date of Applying: 23rd January 2017
To obtain remaining information related to NGRI Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|