National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad has issued a job notification for NGRI Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up 22 Project Staff / Executive Asst posts. Appliers, who are interested to apply for NGRI Recruitment 2016, may apply by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date.
Contenders must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date. Aspirants may collect whole information about NGRI Hyderabad Recruitment from this page which is organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad|
|Date of Walk- in- Interview||Check Below|
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Project Assistant Level-II/III||19|
|2||Project Assistant Level-II||02|
- For Project Assistant Level-II/III Posts: candidates should have Master’s in Geophysics / Geology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biogeochemistry / Environmental Microbiology with 1st Class or 60% of marks from reputed university.
- For Project Assistant Level-II Posts: Applicants must have B. Tech (CSE/IT) with 1st Class or 60% of marks from repudiated university.
- For Executive Assistant Posts: Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com.) or equivalent from a recognized University or statutory body with Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications and basic typing skill from a reputed and recognized Institute/body, familiarity with Internet, email, Skype, etc.
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
More B.Tech Jobs– Check Here
Pay Scale and Age Criteria:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Project Assistant Level-III||Rs. 15,000/-||32|
|Project Assistant Level-II||Rs. 13,000/-||28|
|Executive Assistant||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-||30|
Selection Process For NGRI Jobs:
A walk-in interview will be organized by reputed organization to hire dedicated contenders for declared posts and No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Procedure to apply for NGRI Walk-In:
For Sr. No.1 & 2 Posts:
- Candidates may need to register themselves by filling online registration form before the last date which is 12th June 2016.
- Go to official website of organization which is www.ngri.org.in.
- On home page hit on “On-line Registration for engagement of Temporary positions of Project Staff against CSIR-NGRI Advertisement No:2/2016/PA/Rectt.Dated 31.05.2016” link which is visible at “News@CSIR-NGRI” section.
- Now must fill registration form with required information and upload the digital images of their all documents (if required).
- After that submit the application form with-in given time period and take printout of it for future need.
- At last, appliers may need to bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
At CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute,
Uppal Road, Hyderabad–500007
For Sr. No. 3 Posts:
- Desirous candidates are firstly required to register themselves on spot on the date and time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Registration will starts at 10 AM onwards and will be closed at 12:30 PM.
- Candidates who fulfill the above conditions may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with originals and one set of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), one recent passport size photo etc. on the date(s) and time as mentioned above at below mentioned venue.
- If the candidates turned up for Walk-in-Interview is very high, then the Candidates will be short listed through written test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
At Lecture Hall-I,
First Floor, Extension Building,
You May Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
|Project Assistant Level-III||14th June 2016|
|Project Assistant Level-II|
|Executive Assistant||20th June 2016|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|