Applications are invited for NHSRC Recruitment 2019 for the appointment to the post of Consultant in National Health Systems Resource Centre. As per the HSRC Notification, interested candidates must apply for Consultant Jobs through the official portal @nhsrcindia.org latest by 23-03-2019.
|Download NHSRC Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Consultant – Healthcare Technology||Download PDF|
|Consultant – Healthcare Technology (RRC-NE)||Download PDF|
|Consultant / Developer IT – CPHC||Download PDF|
|Application Format||Download Here|
|NHSRC Official Website||Get Here|
NHSRC Notification 2019 – Highlights
- Name of the Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre
- Category: NHSRC Recruitment 2019
- Current Vacancy: Consultant Posts
- Mode to Apply: Application through E-mail
- Last Date: 23-03-2019
- Official Website: www.nhsrcindia.org
NHSRC Vacancy 2019:
- Consultant – Healthcare Technology
- Consultant – Healthcare Technology (RRC-NE)
- Consultant / Developer IT – CPHC
What Qualifications are required for NHSRC Vacancies?
For NHSRC Consultant Healthcare Technology Recruitment
- As per the official NHSRC Consultant Job Notification, aspirants must possess B.Tech/ B.E in Clinical/Biomedical engineering. Post-graduation in Engineering/Management is desirable.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
For NHSRC Consultant/Developer IT Recruitment
- Postgraduate Degree/ Engineering Degree in computer applications/ computer science/ Information Technology with relevant work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, etc.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Age Limit is prescribed for NHSRC Consultant Recruitment 2019?
Age of the applicants who wish to enroll for NHSRC Jobs 2019 must be 40 years or below as on the last date of application process that is 23-03-2019.
What Salary will be offered for NHSRC Recruitment 2019?
The consolidated pay of Rs.44,000 – 99,000/- per month has been decided for NHSRC Jobs Openings.
What will be the Selection Criteria?
Assortment to NHSRC Consultant Jobs will be based on the performance in Recruitment Test or personal interview which will be taken by reputed authority of National Health Systems Resource Centre.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply For NHSRC Recruitment?
You can apply for National Health Systems Resource Centre Recruitment by following the simple steps as mentioned below:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Organization that is www.nhsrcindia.org
- On homepage, navigate through “Opportunities>> Recruitments>> Current Vacancies” tab from menu bar.
- List of latest NHSRC Job vacancies will be displayed.
- Here select the desired post you wish to apply for and download format of application form by selecting “Application Form” link.
- After downloading application form, must fill it with entire details and attach digital images of all testimonials and affix their recent photographs.
- Then, filled application form in scanned format must be sent to below stated e-mail address before the end date.
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
NHSRC Consultant Recruitment 2019
National Health Systems Resource Centre has issued the NHSRC Recruitment Notification for the posts of Consultant in several departments. You can apply for Consultant – Healthcare Technology or Consultant / Developer IT – CPHC through NHSRC Recruitment 2019.
Aspirants are required to download the prescribed format Application Form available on the official portal (www.nhsrcindia.org). Completely filled application form shall be sent to the Recruitment Authority via official E-mail mentioned above.
Last Date to Submit NHSRC Application Form: 23-03-2019
You may explore the Official Link provided above for more details about NHSRC Recruitment 2019. Also, stay connected with our web portal for getting latest updates on NHSRC Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|