Looking for latest Government Jobs?? Apply Now!!! National Health Systems Resource Centre invites applications against Consultant vacancies which is to be received by eligible contenders. Regarding this, a newest notification as NHSRC Recruitment is revealed by organization. Interested candidates may apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2017 by sending prescribed format of application that is made available online on its official website by the department.
This Page Contains:
Eligible contenders can grab this chance of NHSRC Jobs by going through all the details about this latest advertisement as given below. Appliers are required to submit their duly filled in application, through proper mode till the last date to submit application that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Department||National Health Systems Resource Centre|
|Total available seats||05|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||23rd & 24th January 2017|
NHSRC Vacancy and Required Qualification:
|Position Name||No. Of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Zonal AEFI Consultants||01||M.B.B.S. with 4 year experience in public health program management OR M.B.B.S. with post graduate qualification in public health.|
|Consultant||03||Post Graduation in Public Health / Community Medicine / Anthropology Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics etc or B.Tech with M.B.A. Or Masters in Statistics.|
|Senior Consultant-Healthcare Technologies||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.|
Check Here: Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Age Limit and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Zonal AEFI Consultants||Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.90,000/-||45 years|
|Sr. Consultant||Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-|
|Senior Consultant-Healthcare Technologies||Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,30,000/-||50 years|
Mode of Hiring:
Appointment of deserving applicants for NHSRC vacancies will be done based on their performance in interview and written test that will be organized by selection panel of National Health Systems Resource Centre.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to Apply for National Health Systems Resource Centre Recruitment:
- Willing aspirants need to first of all visit the official website of National Health Systems Resource Centre that is nhsrcindia.org.
- After that, go for “Opportunities” tab visible at the menu bar, further move to ‘Recruitment’ option and then finally hit on “Current vacancies” link from drop down menu on the home page.
- This will take you to the next page having various links of advertisement.
- Here, select suitable link of advertisement for which to apply for.
- Read the opened notification and hit on “Application Form” button available at the bottom of page having the description regarding the post.
- This will download the required application form, get print out of the application and proceed further.
- Fill the application completely by mentioning age, year of passing the degrees, current and past employment dates (in dd-mm-yyyy format) and submit the filled application in correct manner via email.
- Aspirants must make sure to mention exact position applied for on the subject-line (in e-mail) and forward it before the respective last date as mentioned below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Important Dates and Email Address:
|Name of post||Last date of receipt of Application||E-mail Address|
|Zonal AEFI Consultants||24th January 2017 by 4 email@example.com|
|Senior Consultant-Healthcare Technologies||23rd January 2017 by 4 firstname.lastname@example.org|
For acquiring additional facts related to NHSRC Recruitment 2017 check this Official Link. Applicants may get updated notifications of relevant vacancy through this web portal, so, keep visiting this portal regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|