National Health Systems Resource Centre has depicted an online career notification entitled as NHSRC Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from skilled and talented contenders for Consultant Jobs. Candidates who have required eligibility criteria for above said posts can apply for these job openings through online process by the help of some steps. Interested aspirants who are willing to get latest details regarding NHSRC Recruitment 2017, need to connect with us on this web page.
To get latest information you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team, members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are going to apply need to submit their online application till the last date tailored below. Bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
|Name of Organization||National Health Systems Resource Centre|
|Last date to submit application form||Short Term Consultant-QI (Drug Supply Chain)||10th August 2016|
|Others||23rd August 2016|
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts|
|1||Short Term Consultant-QI (Drug Supply Chain)|
|4||TOR-Consultant-Health Care Financing|
Applying candidates for NHSRC Vacancy must possess Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate in related field from recognized University/ Institutions. Appliers must have good academic records with relevant years of experience in related field.
We Have More Options For Graduates And Post Graduates:
Age limit and Salary Details:
The age limit and details of salary for NHSRC Consultants Jobs will be considered as follows:
|Name of Posts||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Short Term Consultant-QI (Drug Supply Chain)||Not more than 45 years||As per organization norms|
|TOR-Advisor-Healthcare Technologies||Less than 60 years||Rs. 150000/- to Rs. 180000/- per month|
|TOR-Consultant-Accounts||Not more than 40 years||Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 90000/- per month|
|TOR-Consultant-Health Care Financing|
|TOR-Finance Manager||Not above than 55 years||Rs. 90000/- to Rs. 130000/- per month|
|TOR-Sr. Consultant-NUHM||Below than 50 years|
Mode of Selection:
The recruitment of applicants will be done on the basis of performance level in test/ interview which will be conducted by the selection team of National Health Systems Resource Centre.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply for NHSRC Jobs?
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization which is www.nhsrcindia.org
- After that go to ‘opportunities’ tab presented on home page.
- A drop- down list will be displayed hot on ‘Recruitments’ option.
- Choose ‘current vacancies’ from further list which will be opened.
- Choose appropriate link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details you need to prepare Resume with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Now you need to submit Resume to mail address.
- For Short Term Consultant-QI (Drug Supply Chain) Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Other posts: email@example.com.
Last date for submission of online application form: As Follows.
- For Short Term Consultant-QI (Drug Supply Chain) Post: 10th August 2016 up to 4:00 pm
- For Other posts: 23rd August 2016 up to 4:00 pm
Interested candidates need to go through Official Link to obtain complete details regarding NHSRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|