National Health Systems Resource Centre has disclosed a job advertisement for NHSRC Recruitment. Centre is looking for dynamic & skilled contenders for filling up Senior / Lead Consultant Jobs. Aspirants, who consider themselves eligible for said posts, may apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2017 by sending their application form through e-mail before 01-07-2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
To gather the completed acknowledgement about NHSRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you may go through this page which is well structured by unit of recruitmentresult.com. For submitting NHSRC application form, appliers may follow below stated steps and send application form on or before the end date.
|Organization Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre|
|Last Date To Apply||01-07-2017|
|Posts Name||Discipline||Total Vacancy|
|Senior Consultant||Maternal Health||01|
|Lead Consultant||Child Health||01|
|Adolescent Health (Training)||01|
|Adolescent Health (Data analysis & Monitoring)||01|
- For Senior Consultant: Must be Medical Graduate (MBBS)/BDS +MD/MPH/Post Graduate Diploma in Health Management/MBA in Health Management
- For Lead Consultant: Should have MBBS degree with Post-graduate degree in public Health/Paediatrics/Health management from a reputed and recognised institution
- For Consultant: Must have Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Health Management, Social Sciences/ MBA in Health Management from reputed University
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
|Posts Name||Salary Scale|
|Senior Consultant||Rs 90,000/- to 1,30,000/-|
|Lead Consultant||Rs 1,30,000/- to 1,50,000/- per month.|
|Consultant||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.90,000/- per month.|
- Job applier’s age should not above 55 years for NHSRC Senior, Lead and Consultant Recruitment.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per norms of National Health Systems Resource Centre.
Candidates will be getting selected for NHSRC Jobs on the basis of their performance in test or personal interview which will be taken by reputed authority of National Health Systems Resource Centre.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply For NHSRC Recruitment?
- Eligible aspirants, who are well suited for NHSRC Senior / Lead Consultant Jobs, may apply by submitting prescribed application form that is downloading from official website www.nhsrcindia.org.
- On homepage, you may hit on “Opportunities>>Recruitments>>Current Vacancies” tab from menu bar.
- Then select relevant link of job and download format of application form by selecting “Application Form” link.
- After downloading application form, must fill it with entire details and attach digital images of all testimonials and affix their recent photographs.
- Then, filled application form in scanned format must be sent to below stated e-mail address before the end date should be reached.
Download From Here: Applications’ Format
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 01-07-2017
For more details about NHSRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you may open this Official Link and keep continue on our web portal for getting latest updates about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|