Are you aspired to enhance your career in Government Sector? If yes, then fetch Upcoming Govt Jobs. National Health Systems Resource Centre has expressed a job notification as NHSRC Recruitment 2016. In this concern, organization wishes to engage hard working, dynamic and brilliant personnel’s for filling up various vacancies of Senior Consultant (Civil Engineering), Junior Consultant (Civil Engineering), Tor-Project Analyst(RCH) and many others. Job hunters who are willing to be a part of this well-known organization can quickly apply for NHSRC Jobs by submitting applications through online mode. We will make you provide updated details regarding NHSRC Recruitment 2017. So, stay in touch with us on our web page.
|Name Of Organization||National Health Systems Resource Centre|
|LAST Date To Apply||Check Below|
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have well equipped the page with full fledge info concerning National Health Systems Resource Centre Recruitment. So, well figure out the page before applying against NHSRC Jobs. Job finders who have fulfilled educational qualification, experience and other eligibility standards must apply against this job notification by sending applications through mail as soon as possible or before the last date.
Name Of Posts:
|Sr. No||Title||Total Number of Vacancies|
|1||TOR-Advisor-Health Policy and Integrated Planning and Lead NPMU||-|
|2||Senior Consultant (Civil Engineering)||02|
|3||Senior Consultant (Electrical Engineering)||01|
|4||Senior Consultant (Information Technology)||01|
|5||Junior Consultant (Civil Engineering)||02|
|6||Junior Consultant (Electrical Engineering)||01|
|7||ToR-Sr. Consultant Family Planning(RCH)||-|
|8||ToR-Consultant -Immunization Logistics Managment(RCH)||-|
|9||ToR- Project Associate(RCH)||-|
Qualification Requirements and Experience:
- Contenders who are going to apply must have hold MBA or Masters/ Degree/Diploma/ MBBS/ Post Graduate degree/ Bachelor degree in concerned discipline (as according to post applied) from a recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Aspirants must have relevant working experience of some years in related field.
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
Restrictions On Age and Pay Band:
Candidates who are applying should have met the following age requirements and selected individuals will get heavy amount of payroll as described in the table given below:
|Title||Age Bracket||Pay Scale|
|TOR-Advisor-Health Policy and Integrated Planning and Lead NPMU||60 years and below||Between Rs. 1,50,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/- per month|
|Senior Consultant (Civil Engineering)||Up to 65 Years||Rs. 80,000/- per month|
|Senior Consultant (Electrical Engineering)|
|Senior Consultant (Information Technology)|
|Junior Consultant (Civil Engineering)||Rs. 40,000/- per month|
|Junior Consultant (Electrical Engineering)|
|ToR-Sr. Consultant Family Planning(RCH)||Up to 40 years||Rs.1, 30,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per month|
|ToR-Consultant -Immunization Logistics Managment(RCH)||Up to 35 years||Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,30,000/- per month|
|ToR- Project Associate(RCH)||Up to 45 years||Rs.55,000/- to Rs.70,000/- per month|
|Tor-Project Analyst(RCH)||Up to 45 years||Rs 30,000/- to Rs.50,000/-per month|
Hiring Criteria for NHSRC Recruitment:
Empanelment of appliers will made on the basis of their performance in interview and written test that will be organized by selection members of organization under strict supervision of experts.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Read This||Interview Preparation Tips|
Procedure To Apply For NHSRC Vacancy:
- Approach official site of National Health Systems Resource Centre that is www.nhsrcindia.org.
- After that, follow “Opportunities” >> “Recruitment” >> “Current Vacancies” tab which is in menu bar at top of homepage.
- This will re-direct you on a new page having several links.
- Candidates have to choose apt link related to vacancy for which they want to apply.
- Once you choose apt link, hit on that.
- Details regarding that vacancy will display in front of you on your computer screen.
- Go through information watchfully. Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility norms can apply.
- For this, contenders need to prepare an application form having all important details.
- Also, attach supporting documents, certificates and resume with it.
- Lastly, send it through mail at the e-mail address stated below.
|Title||Date||E- Mail Address|
|TOR-Advisor-Health Policy and Integrated Planning and Lead NPMU||16-Novemail@example.com|
|ToR-Sr. Consultant Family Planning(RCH)||9-Novfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ToR-Consultant -Immunization Logistics Managment(RCH)|
|ToR- Project Associate(RCH)||email@example.com|
For getting other important details on NHSRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may go through this Official Link .
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|