Applications in prescribed format have been invited from eligible and interested candidates to apply for 18 Forensic Examiner/ Psychologist/ Assistant vacant Posts. Those candidates who want to apply for NIA Recruitment 2019 are required to get their application through its official website and submit it in prescribed format.
|NIA Recruitment Notification & Application||Get Here|
|NIA Official Website Link||Get Here|
Points for Detailed NIA Vacant Posts
- Organization: National Investigation Agency
- Post Name: Forensic Examiner/Psychologist/Assistant
- No of Vacancies: 18
- Form Type: Offline
- Last Date: 07-03-2019
NIA Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for NIA Recruitment 2019 are required to have completed their graduation/post-graduation and must have relevant professional experience as per the post they have to apply for.
Breakup of NIA Vacancies
|Job Title||No. of Vacancies|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner||04|
|Technical Forensic Psychologist||03|
|Crime Scene Assistant||06|
What are the age limitations for NIA Job Appliers?
Appliers of National Investigation Agency recruit shall not be more than 56 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application form that is 07-03-2019.
NIA Monthly Remuneration
|Job Title||Salary Structure|
Rs.56, 100/- to Rs.1, 77,500/-|
(GP Rs.5, 400/-)
|Cyber Forensic Examiner|
|Crime Scene Assistant||Rs.44, 900/- to Rs.1, 42,400/-|
(GP Rs.4, 600/-)
|Photographer||Rs.35, 400/- to Rs.1, 12,400/-|
(GP Rs.4, 200/-)
What is NIA Selection Procedure?
Steps to fill application form for NIA Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official site of National Investigation Agency that is www.nia.gov.in
- Scroll down the home page and hit on “Recruitment & Training” tab
- Now tap on the “Recruitment” tab available on the next page
- Go to “Recruitment Notices” tab and hit the same
- Press the suitable link for “Inviting nomination to fill up Scientific posts in NIA on deputation (ISTC) basis”
- Go through the instructions carefully and check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Download the application and fill all the details required in the application form correctly
- Check the details once and send the application form to the postal address as prescribed
- Also attach self-attested documents along with the application form in the envelope.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
NIA Recruitment FAQs
Q: At what postal address I have to submit my NIA Application form?
Ans. Aspirants have to send their application to the below mentioned address along with the necessary documents:
The SP (Adm), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi- 110003
Q: Till what date I can apply for NIA Recruitment 2019?
Ans. Authority will accept the application forms till two months of the publication of NIA official notification that is 07-03-2019.
Q: Is there any application fee for NIA 18 vacant posts?
Ans. No, the organization is not asking for any type of fee to apply for NIA Jobs.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
NIA Recruitment 2019
National Investigation Agency has issued an official notification for filling up 18 vacant scientific posts in the organization. Those job seekers who found themselves eligible as per the eligibility and other requirements as mentioned in the official advertisement can apply in prescribed format before the last date.
Interested aspirants need to go through the NIA Recruitment 2019 notification to check their eligibility details which may get by following the steps or they may also redirect themselves through the direct official links provided here on this page. They will be able to submit their applications on or before 07-03-2019.
Check out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Grab more details regarding NIA Recruitment 2019 by visiting its official website or they may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ for more updates.
Latest Recruitment On 12-01-2019: