National Investigation Agency (NIA) has professed an online newest opening related to NIA Recruitment. Regarding this, applications are invited from intending aspirants who wish to fill up 39 vacancies of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Aspirants, who are willing to enhance their career with this organization, may apply for NIA Recruitment 2017. Before applying, contenders, who are interested to apply for NIA Jobs, must have complete knowledge which can be obtained from the beneath section of this page. so please have a look….
Highlights Of This Page:
Willing aspirants may fetch this fortunate chance to get recruited in this reputed organization by applying against National Investigation Agency Recruitment through forwarding the duly filled NIA Application form in prescribed format prior to the last date given below. Applying aspirants can attain other significant details in concern to NIA Recruitment 2018 from this page below that is well indicated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 01 months from the date of publication of this item in Employment News|
NIA Vacancy Distribution:
- Sub Inspector: 28
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 11
- Total Vacancies: 39 Posts
Applying and interested candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
The age of participants should be meeting with the organization norms as per posts. Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Those candidates will be selected for Sub Inspector posts, will get a good and satisfied amount of salary of PB-2 with GP Rs 4200/- pre-revised) and PB-1 with GP Rs 2800/- pre-revised for Assistant Sub Inspector Posts offered by the organization.
Mode of Appointment:
Appointment of the candidates will based on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to fill NIA Application Form:
- First of all, contenders should log on to the official site of organization which is www.nia.gov.in.
- Now, you have to choose “Recruitment & Training” section from the homepage.
- From the opened page, candidates have to choose “Recruitment” tab and hit on “Recruitment Notices” slide.
- You have to choose “Inviting nomination for the post of Inspectors, Sub Inspectors and Assistant Sub Inspectors in the NIA on deputation basis” link.
- Now, read the advertisement carefully and download the format of application form.
- Then, fill the application form with all required and correct details and must attach the copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Finally, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the posts of…………………….” And send it to the postal address that is mentioned below:
Download PDF>>>>NIA Recruitment Notice
DIG(Adm), NIA HO, 7tt Floor,
NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh -Road,
Last Date for Submission Of Application: within 01 months from the date of publication of this item in Employment News
Aspirants must check Official Notification link available on this page, to get more details about NIA Recruitment 2017–2018. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl + d to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|