National Investigation Agency has professed a vacancy notification regarding NIA Recruitment. Applications are invited by organization from eligible candidates for filling up 12 Steno Vacancy. Job hunters who are interested and want to fill these vacancies under this organization must apply now for NIA Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Eligible candidates may provide their interest for NIA Vacancy by filling application form on or before the last date which is given below in this page. Willing contenders may submit application in correct manner for National Investigation Agency Recruitment after ensuring that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Number Of Seats||12|
|Last Date To Apply||Within 2 months from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News|
Stenographer Grade-I: 12
Applying candidates for National Investigation Agency Vacancy must have passed in 10th / 12th or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board and should have good typing speed.
Appointed appliers for National Investigation Agency Job will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- (Pre-revised Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- from the concerned department of organization.
Mode of Hiring:
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of performance level in Test/ Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of reputed National Investigation Agency.
Steps To Apply For NIA Jobs:
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to the official website of National Investigation Agency that is www.nia.gov.in.
- After that choose ‘Recruitment and Training’ tab that is located at the left bottom of home page.
- Then hit on “Recruitment” option on the next page and after that “Recruitment Notices” tab on another new page.
- After that a new page will be opened with various current vacancies, on “PDF” link against the post for which you need to apply.
- Now you are advised to read the information carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After reading complete details download application form and take a print out of application form that is attached below the notification.
- Now fill the downloaded NIA Application Form with all essential details.
- Attach all the required documents/ testimonials in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Then enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of …”
- Finally send it at the address as specific below before the last date.
To the DIG (Adm),
NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi- 110001
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last Date To Apply: Within 2 months from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
To get further information about NIA Recruitment 2017 go through this Official Link. Bookmark our web portal by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|