Latest Job Openings Notice for Constable Posts by National Investigation Agency has been released. Interested and Indian candidates can apply for NIA Recruitment 2018-19 through online mode by going through its official website or following the procedure carefully explained in this page.
Those who want to join NIA as a constable must go through the official notification for NIA Recruitment which is provided on its official portal to check their eligibility with that the requirements which is decided as per the vacant postsby the organization.
This Page Includes:
Apply for NIA Constable Job Openings Till 20-08-2018!!!
Candidates, who want to get registered for vacancies of Constable in National Investigation Agency, are required to go through the online registration process and fill their application form correctly before the last date that is 20-08-2018 so that they will be allowed to appear in each level of selection procedure.
To fetch more detailed information regarding NIA Recruitment 2018-19, aspirants can go through the content provided on this page by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NIA Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Categories||No. of NIA Vacancies|
Only those candidates will be consider eligible who has passed their matriculation and secondary examination and also have basic knowledge of computers as per the requirement of NIA Constable Recruitment.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Lower age limit for the contenders is 18 years and upper age limit is 23 years. So appliers are required to be between these age limits. Moreover, relaxation n upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is of 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Get Here: NIA Recruitment Notification
Salary package of Rs.21, 700/- to Rs.69, 100/- will be paid to an applicant who will be selected for the NIAConstable vacancies per month as per the existing rules of the government.
NIA Recruitment Process:
Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test/Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination is to be organized by the screening committee of the organization for final selection of the eligible candidates.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Procedure to Apply for NIA Recruitment:
- Contenders are first required to visit NIA official website that is nia.gov.in to apply online for NIA jobs.
- Through home page of the official portal hit the “Recruitment & Training” tab provided at the left end of the page.
- Now press the “Recruitment” tab from next page which will take you to some other links
- From another page tap on “Recruitment Notices” link which will navigate you to new page.
- Now press the suitable link for the Constable Latest Job Openings Notice and go through the appeared notification carefully.
- If you satisfy the entire eligibility criteria then go back to the previous page and hit the link to apply online.
- After that you need to fill the details required in the application form correctly and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Also, you are advised to take print out of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
- Commencement of online application process: 21-07-2018
- Last date to apply online for NIA Recruitment: 20-08-2018
Candidates are advised to visit the Official Website of National Investigation Agency on regular basis so that they may not miss out any latest update regarding NIA Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|