National Investigation Agency has published a vacancy advertisement as NIA Recruitment in order to fill 125 vacant posts of Superintendent of Police, Inspector, Sub- Inspector and others. Agency is inviting applications from eligible, dynamic and qualified applicants. Aspirants who are in search of Government Jobs must apply for NIA Recruitment 2017, by sending application form before last date.
This Page Includes
Job searchers who are desirous to be a part of this organization can promptly apply against National Investigation Agency Recruitment. Candidates are advised to attach academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars with application form and send it below mentioned address.
Job fighters who are interested to obtain further information in regard to NIA vacancies are suggested to take a look on below section page which is well maintained by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Number Of Seats||125|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
|Position Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Additional Superintendent Of Police||02|
|Deputy Superintendent Of Police||12|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||34|
Candidates who want to apply against NIA Recruitment must hold graduate degree with analogous post on regular basis from any recognized University/ Institute with good records.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Before applying against National Investigation Agency Jobs candidate must satisfy age criteria of the organization. Relaxation to upper age limit category will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Get Official Notification
|For the post of Additional Superintendent of Police||Download PDF|
|For the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police(Dy SP)||Download PDF|
|For the post of Inspector, Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector||Download PDF|
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Additional Superintendent Of Police||Pay matrix level-11 (Rs. 67700- 208700)|
Pre- revised PB-3 ( Rs. 15600-39100/-) + GP of Rs. 6600/-
|Deputy Superintendent Of Police||Pay matrix level-10 (Rs. 56100- 177500)|
Pre- revised PB-3 ( Rs. 15600-39100/-) + GP of Rs. 5400/-
|Inspector||Pay matrix level-7 (PB-2 with GP Of Rs. 4600/- pre revised)|
|Sub Inspector||Pay matrix level-6 (PB-2 with GP Of Rs. 4200/- pre revised)|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Pay matrix level-5 (PB-2 with GP Of Rs. 2800/- pre revised)|
Selection of the candidate will be based on written test/ or interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. To get final selection applicants need to give best performance in all rounds.
Steps To Apply For NIA Jobs:
- Firstly candidates need to log on to the official website of National Investigation Agency that is www.nia.gov.in.
- Then, select ‘Recruitment and Training’ tab that is located at the left bottom of home page.
- Now choose “Recruitment” option on the next page and after that “Recruitment Notices” tab on another new page.
- Then, various current vacancies will appear, on “PDF” link against the post for which you need to apply.
- Read the information carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then, take a print out of application form that is attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of …”
- At last send it at the address as specific below before the last date.
NIA HQ 7th Floor,
NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh
Road, New Delhi-110001
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
|Additional Superintendent Of Police||3rd march 2017|
|Deputy Superintendent Of Police||28th February 2017|
|Inspector||23rd January 2017|
|Assistant Sub Inspector|
To get further information about NIA Recruitment 2017 go through above given Official Notification. Bookmark our web portal by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|