National Investigation Agency has issued an employment advertisement related to NIA Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Technical Forensic Psychologist, Explosive Expert, Photographer and others. Candidates who wish to get hired under this agency may apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment as soon as possible. We’re trying to update the latest info about NIA Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|No. of seats||20|
|Last date of receipt of Application||7th December 2016|
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for NIA Vacancy by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Technical Forensic Psychologist||03|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner||06|
|Crime Scene Assistant||06|
Applying candidate must attain graduate / post graduate degree in concerned field or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Appliers should retain the age limit as per as on last date of receipt of application.
Appointed aspirants for Crime Scene Assistant and Photographer post will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or Rs.4600/- and those who will be appointed for rest other post will receive the salary of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-per month.
Mode of Appointment:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Must also check given Articles:
Steps to apply for NIA Jobs:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of National Investigation Agency that is www.nia.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Recruitment and Training’ tab located at the left bottom of home page.
- Now select “Recruitment” option on the next page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “PDF” link against “Inviting nomination for the post of Technical Forensic Psychologist, Explosive Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiner, Crime Scene Assistant, Biology Expert and Photographer on deputation (ISTC) basis in National Investigation Agency”.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
DIG (Adm), NIA HQ,
7th Floor, NDCC-ll Building, Jai Singh
Road, New Delhi-110001
Grab more: Jobs in Delhi
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 7th December 2016
For further information about NIA Recruitment 2016 – 2017 candidates may check given Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
NIA Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|