NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern
New India Assurance Company Limited will organize Online Recruitment Exam for Assistant position. Candidates who are going to appear on this exam they must know the complete New NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern for better preparation of exam. The NIACL Assistant Exam is conducted in three phase’s i.e Prelims phase, mains phase and Regional Language Test. Aspirants who qualify in this examination they will be appointed for Assistant post. Participating contenders must check the New NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 for preliminary and mains examination. On the below section of this page we have given Marking Scheme details also, job seekers are suggested to read below page.
Firstly organization organize Preliminary Exam, candidates who will qualify on this examination they will be shortlisted for mains exam. After that qualified candidates in mains exam will be called for Regional Language Test. So applicants who want to make their career in this organization they must check the NIACL Assistant Exam Format 2018. For getting more information, you just need to scroll down this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern
NIACL Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- There will be Online Objective type question for 100 marks.
- The duration of one hour which consist 3 sections
NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Pattern:
- Main Examination will consist of Online Objective Test for 250 marks
- The duration of exam 120 minutes.
Have a Look on this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
- START: Computer Knowledge Quiz
Regional Language Test:
Through this examination authority of the organization will test your proficiency in regional language. You should have knowledge of your area for which you have applied. Applicants who pass the online NICL main examination will be called for regional language examinations. This test is only qualifying in nature
NIACL Assistant Marking Scheme:
- Total marks obtained as above shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks.
- All sections except English will be available bilingually i.e. in English & Hindi.
- There will be an overall cut off. Nothing has been mentioned about sectional cut offs.
- The paper will be Online MCQ in which each question will have 5 options & you have to choose the correct one.
New India Assurance Company Limited Assistant Exam 2018: Negative Marking
- Penalty for Wrong Answers is applicable to both – Preliminary and Main exam.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, one fourth of the marks will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
- This time there is no interview taking place for the Assistant post, as per the government rule.
- Final selection is made on the basis of performance in NIACL Mains exam & Regional Language Test.
Candidates can directly check New NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 from Official Link. After reading this notification candidates, if you have any query regarding this page then feel free to discuss through below mentioned comment box, our team will help you at their best level.
Candidates may build a strong link with us on our web page to get latest updates and recent facts on upcoming recruitments, results, admit card, etc. Kindly, bookmark by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|New India Assurance Recruitment||NIACL Admit Card|
|New India Assurance Result||How To Find Online Study Material|